PGP- Corupting the innocent by Wild's Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
During One, Bono pulled up a few fans(some from interference) onstage who had different flags showing the countries they had come from to see the show. One of the people had a banner signed by U2 concertgoers from various shows she had attended. He was pulling other people up too. He pointed me out to security and just as the guard reached for me, the bitch pulled me back. :mad: But I took her rail spot for the encores. She kept saying, "Can I please have my spot back?", and I yelled "Nope! Karma's a bitch!" :evil:

It wasn't the not being pulled up part that pissed me off. If Bono had ignored me, then fine. But the fact that someone deliberately prevented me from getting up onstage made me angry. But I got over it. :)

I would have yelled at her or bitch slapped her.

Hey Girls, off to work right now but I got a funny little story before I go.
I was at work last night and it was really dead for some reason so we were listening to the radio and Streets starts playing so I turned it up really loud and sang the whole song...All the girls at work were laughing but they've learned to live with my U2 obsession :lol:
Have a great day ladies :wave:

:

See the girl with the awesome spot right on the rail?

822242-R1-004-0A.jpg

Well, after she grabbed me by the back of my shirt and prevented me from being pulled up during One, she lost that spot. :happy:

:ohmy::ohmy:

WHat?! I did not know this!
:angry::angry:

buh-byeee, bitch! :up:

I'm good today. I have a rare unrequested Monday off. I have to go to a retirement dinner for one of my co-workers tonight

Back
Top Bottom