PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tara—yay!

Kristen—:drool: I'm not surprised

Offtopic: I think I'm starting to actually enjoy painting...not that it's so early in the morning (someone was drumming LATE last night at 1am and it kept me up >.< if it was Larry all would be forgiven, but it wasn't) but otherwise, yes :)

Comet and I decided that this must be posted in here. It's a quote from one of our PM's:

"I came across an old post recently from a guy on Interference (a respected Interferencer around here, not a troll! LOL) who said he apparently heard a rumour during the JT era that some fans had accidentally seen more of Bono then they should have, and the verdict was that he was "packing" and definitely above the average for a guy of his height, etc..
ShiftyEyes.gif
:lol: I suppose this is info that should be shared with the rest of the PGP.
scratchchin.gif
"

Something tells me the tags need to be updated.

This Is Spinal Tap - Cucumber Scene - YouTube

Couldn't find the armadillo scene on YouTube.

Okay, I just figured out that nesquick is indeed male and I'm not sure why he cares about Bono's waistline. Someone needs to have a word with his wife. And I don't mean Bono's.

Comet and I decided that this must be posted in here. It's a quote from one of our PM's:

"I came across an old post recently from a guy on Interference (a respected Interferencer around here, not a troll! LOL) who said he apparently heard a rumour during the JT era that some fans had accidentally seen more of Bono then they should have, and the verdict was that he was "packing" and definitely above the average for a guy of his height, etc..
ShiftyEyes.gif
:lol: I suppose this is info that should be shared with the rest of the PGP.
scratchchin.gif
"

Well i personally have never looked :shifty:

I'm always too busy looking at his eyes :wink:

And apparently I need to find a man.:wink:

How'd you figure it out? :D

I just saw the wife thing. Otherwise, I'd seen people refer to 'him' and I thought....I expect girls to weird and petty.....but 2 men? I think they are all crushing on you, GG. I think this is the internet equivalent of pulling your hair.

I just saw the wife thing. Otherwise, I'd seen people refer to 'him' and I thought....I expect girls to weird and petty.....but 2 men? I think they are all crushing on you, GG. I think this is the internet equivalent of pulling your hair.

Yeah uhm, wtf. I don't get it. :crack: Why do they keep coming after me?

And kinda sad how both he and burly claimed I need to find a man. :crack: Yeah uh, it's not like I'm not looking.

I think that they are threatened by a woman who speaks her mind! If they think what you need is a man like them, you are better off single!:wink:

Yes silly camera :shifty:

I'm trying to get NI to agree to buying a HDTV..... i mean our TV is at least 10 years old and so heavy i can't move it to dust/clean behind ...... :shifty:

In Pleban : i NEED a nice 46 inch HDTV to view Bono on :drool:

:yes: If we ever win the lotto/get an inheritance from some rich relative, I am totally buying a HUGE ASS expensive tv/stereo set-up simply to DROOOOOOOOOL all over HD!Adam. :shifty:

Yes silly camera :shifty:

I'm trying to get NI to agree to buying a HDTV..... i mean our TV is at least 10 years old and so heavy i can't move it to dust/clean behind ...... :shifty:

In Pleban : i NEED a nice 46 inch HDTV to view Bono on :drool:

I had glorious 42 inches of Bono this weekend....:shifty: Um, wait....

BUT it did make me understand the need for Blu-ray DVDs. Slane was really blurry. Boston 2011 was better. I cannot fucking WAIT for the documentary and Zoo TV to watch. I may have to send my husband away again. :shifty:

I had glorious 42 inches of Bono this weekend....:shifty: Um, wait....

BUT it did make me understand the need for Blu-ray DVDs. Slane was really blurry. Boston 2011 was better. I cannot fucking WAIT for the documentary and Zoo TV to watch. I may have to send my husband away again. :shifty:

mmmm i'd take every inch :shifty:

Yes send the husband away :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom