PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug:

Adam's dream girl? :lol:
:lmao:

I was always a Backstreet Girl, but my younger sis was an nsync fan, hence my remembering that video with the dolls :lol:

:tsk: We all know I'm Ad's dream girl. I wouldn't be Mrs. Clayton if I wasn't. :wink:

I was both a BSB fan and an NSYNC fan. :shifty:

Of course you're Adam's dream girl. But, everybody has fantasies about other people, right? :shifty:

:hyper::hyper::hyper:
Hell's Kitchen Season finale! be back in 2 hours!

I was both a BSB fan and an NSYNC fan. :shifty:

Of course you're Adam's dream girl. But, everybody has fantasies about other people, right? :shifty:

:lol: Besides me and the other lads, I don't wanna know :wink:

And we're gonna watch the Charlie Sheen roast on Comedy Central just to see how bad everyone makes him look. :lol:

(Then tomorrow I can read that BEdge fic once the boy is in school since Mr CK will be off job-hunting. :shifty: )

Okay, roast is coming on so it's time for me to go watch that ;)
G'night all. :wave:

Val the chocolate espresso waffles turned out good, though I admit I dumbed down the recipe because it was a bit too gourmet for my tastes, :lol: for instance it wanted separately whipped egg whites etc... I threw the whole eggs in because I'm lazy. :rolleyes: I think I still prefer plain old waffles too, but my family liked them! I'll PM you the recipe if you want.

I would love it!

So good you guys on the west coast get to see something special going on with Bono and Edge. I always feel a bit guilty that we NYers get so much band actvity.

The hamster ball thing is cracking me up :lmao:

According to XKCD, the lead singer of the Flaming Lips crowd surfs in one... anyone know if that's true? :giggle:

:lol: Besides me and the other lads, I don't wanna know :wink:

And we're gonna watch the Charlie Sheen roast on Comedy Central just to see how bad everyone makes him look. :lol:

(Then tomorrow I can read that BEdge fic once the boy is in school since Mr CK will be off job-hunting. :shifty: )

Okay, roast is coming on so it's time for me to go watch that ;)
G'night all. :wave:

:lol:

That doesn't come on 'til 11 my time.. *wants to see Charlie get what he deserves* :shifty:

You will enjoy that, I promise. (I did. :wink:)

G'night!

HELL'S KITCHEN WAS AWESOME.

:lol:

I don't know if you guys know anything about American football, but I cheer for the Chicago Bears first (and always), and Indianapolis Colts second (Poor Peyton Manning! :sad:)....

It was hell when they played each other in the Superbowl. :lol:

I've tried, but I just can't get into football. I love that there are hockey fights already, on the first day!:hyper:

OMG, do any of you watch Hawaii Five-O?! I love the show, obviously, because it's based in Hawaii. The first 5 minutes were so kick-ass!! I feel like such a dweeb for being so damn excited, but yay for the 2nd season starting off with a bang.

Plus, Terry O'Quinn is a guest star in this episode, so it's like a mini Lost reunion with him and Daniel Dae Kim! :D

Drea said:
:yes:

Our teams are rivals - it's the Battle of Ontario when they play - and poor deluded Kristen cheers for that sucky team in the nation's capital :wink:

Thems fighting words. Kristen, shall I post my photo of me and my family with the Stanley Cup? :sexywink:

Comet and I decided that this must be posted in here. It's a quote from one of our PM's:

"I came across an old post recently from a guy on Interference (a respected Interferencer around here, not a troll! LOL) who said he apparently heard a rumour during the JT era that some fans had accidentally seen more of Bono then they should have, and the verdict was that he was "packing" and definitely above the average for a guy of his height, etc..
ShiftyEyes.gif
:lol: I suppose this is info that should be shared with the rest of the PGP.
scratchchin.gif
"

Back
Top Bottom