PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just need to reply to a FB message. My Burlesque workshop thing got postponed due to unforseen cicumstances but Bella ( The girl running it ) said she would let me know first when she has the new dates. Wooo feels important that I am first on the list. :lol:

:wink:

jem! :hug:

this past Sat eve friends and I passed a poets club that was having a burlesque that night :lol:

I thought of you!!!

hope the cl;ass will work out!

At least we'd get new newspaper headlines out of it!

"Fans amazed by Bono's giant ball"

"You just never know what he's going to do with that thing," remarked The Edge when we caught up with him backstage. "I'll be totally lost in a guitar solo, and then I'll look up and BAM, there's Bono's ball right in my face."

:lmao:

welcome back MTE! :hug: :D

Just need to reply to a FB message. My Burlesque workshop thing got postponed due to unforseen cicumstances but Bella ( The girl running it ) said she would let me know first when she has the new dates. Wooo feels important that I am first on the list. :lol:

:wink:

Hopefully you'll still be able to attend! :hi5: And hi!! :hug:

Tara, the only one I have on this computer right now is an Adam dream I'd TOTALLY forgotten I'd had.

I sent it to a girl who used to post here all the time, and we were friends, but she hasn't been here in years. She was definitely a huge Adam girl. :D

I was hanging out in Hawaii, and it was around the time of the U2 concert. I didn't have tickets for the concert, but had heard there would be some available at the gates. I was really hesitating about buying tickets (why on earth was I hesitating - was I freaking dead or something?! LOL) and finally decided to go for it.

All of a sudden you and some of your friends were walking down a large hill, and asked me if I was coming to the concert. I said I was thinking about it, then you gave me your cell number and said you'd save a rail spot for me if I wanted. You and your friends left.

Then all of a sudden Adam is barreling down towards me in this large white van with no windows except for the front. He's yelling, and can't seem to stop the van. :lol: I hold my hand out, and the van screeches to a stop right in front of my hand. Adam jumps out and thanks me profusely for saving him (and then kisses me on the hand *swoon*). I get into the back of the van and he asks me if he can drop me off somewhere. I said he could drop me off at the gates. Adam asks if I'm going to the concert, and I said I was thinking about it (what is freaking wrong with me in this dream?! LOL). He said he wanted to thank me some way for saving his life, so he pulls a ticket out of his back pocket, while I check out his ass. Hee hee. He gives it to me, drops me off at the gates, kisses me on the cheek, and says "enjoy the show, luv." *dies*

I woke up after that. :lol:

Maybe later I'll look on my old computer and see if I have any of the others. I'm tired and need a nap right now. :)

At least we'd get new newspaper headlines out of it!

"Fans amazed by Bono's giant ball"

"You just never know what he's going to do with that thing," remarked The Edge when we caught up with him backstage. "I'll be totally lost in a guitar solo, and then I'll look up and BAM, there's Bono's ball right in my face."

:lol::lol:

Hopefully you'll still be able to attend! :hi5: And hi!! :hug:

Tara, the only one I have on this computer right now is an Adam dream I'd TOTALLY forgotten I'd had.

I sent it to a girl who used to post here all the time, and we were friends, but she hasn't been here in years. She was definitely a huge Adam girl. :D

I was hanging out in Hawaii, and it was around the time of the U2 concert. I didn't have tickets for the concert, but had heard there would be some available at the gates. I was really hesitating about buying tickets (why on earth was I hesitating - was I freaking dead or something?! LOL) and finally decided to go for it.

All of a sudden you and some of your friends were walking down a large hill, and asked me if I was coming to the concert. I said I was thinking about it, then you gave me your cell number and said you'd save a rail spot for me if I wanted. You and your friends left.

Then all of a sudden Adam is barreling down towards me in this large white van with no windows except for the front. He's yelling, and can't seem to stop the van. :lol: I hold my hand out, and the van screeches to a stop right in front of my hand. Adam jumps out and thanks me profusely for saving him (and then kisses me on the hand *swoon*). I get into the back of the van and he asks me if he can drop me off somewhere. I said he could drop me off at the gates. Adam asks if I'm going to the concert, and I said I was thinking about it (what is freaking wrong with me in this dream?! LOL). He said he wanted to thank me some way for saving his life, so he pulls a ticket out of his back pocket, while I check out his ass. Hee hee. He gives it to me, drops me off at the gates, kisses me on the cheek, and says "enjoy the show, luv." *dies*

I woke up after that. :lol:

Maybe later I'll look on my old computer and see if I have any of the others. I'm tired and need a nap right now. :)

Nice dream :drool:

Had a nice little nap. :love:

I woke up, and it's super cold in here. :angry: It's almost cold enough to warrant me turning on the gas fireplace. However, my landlord's planning to re-install a new one sometime this week, since the one in there right now isn't working properly at the moment. Guess it's time for a blanket or a sweatshirt in the meantime.

My husband just closed our windows. I can't wait to try apple cider in the K cup.

ETA - never mind, I googled it. :)

I had a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks the other day. It was awesome. :drool: My parents make cider from the apples they grow in their backyard, so I look forward to having some of that later on this fall. :)

I meant in K cups, not that it was made with apples!:lol:

Ssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee ya did. :wink: :D :lol:

Oh sweet Jaysus, UNF UNF UNF

U2 - Ultraviolet (Live in Stockholm 1992-06-11) - YouTube

I so wish this were clearer.

Oh my.... ZooTV Bono....

:combust:

How I Met Your Mother is on right now and I think I hate Ted Mosby more than ever now.
:up:

It's not on for another hour here, but I can already agree with that statement.

I think I'm starting to master oil painting (or at least get to the place I was at acrylics, in oil paints) :hyper: It took only 45 minutes for me to do a painting this time and I'm trying to focus more on the color than the details, which makes everything more stress-free.

Oh, and it's art school, so I spent all of Elements Of Visual Design carving Marc Bolan into the desk...

307041_2309042562184_1132925157_32680515_531551193_n.jpg

I couldn't help it. He was someone's weird art project.

I think I'm starting to master oil painting (or at least get to the place I was at acrylics, in oil paints) :hyper: It took only 45 minutes for me to do a painting this time and I'm trying to focus more on the color than the details, which makes everything more stress-free.

Oh, and it's art school, so I spent all of Elements Of Visual Design carving Marc Bolan into the desk...

307041_2309042562184_1132925157_32680515_531551193_n.jpg

I couldn't help it. He was someone's weird art project.
:hyper:

Nice carving! :lol:

How I Met Your Mother is on right now and I think I hate Ted Mosby more than ever now.

Oh, great. :sigh: Well, I'll just wait 2.5 hrs to form an opinion for myself. I can handle him being a douche canoe for a bit, but I want the show to go back to its former glory. :(

I'm unwinding from a long day, listening to a bunch of Replacements (it's so gratifying to hear Paul Westerberg say 'your age is the hardest age...everything drags and drags'...it is, it does)

Could I get a recap on everything that's been going on since the afternoon? No way I'm able to read through all that...

It's the cups for those coffee machines where you can make coffee one cup at a time!

Back
Top Bottom