PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
This reminded me of that story an interferencer told here once. I always remember it because it was :drool: I guess Bono noticed that this kid, and by kid I think it was more like adult sized teen or twenties (i can't remember) was in trouble somehow right at the foot of the stage. I can't even remember which tour it was but either 360 or vertigo maybe? He said it was high so I think 360. Anyway... He said he saw Bono just reach down with one hand and lift the kid straight up onto the stage no problem. It totally surprised him because he said that had to take some incredible upper body strength to do that. :drool:

I think we have the culprit for Bono's bad back!

I think we have the culprit for Bono's bad back!

that's a great story

as for your coulprit :lol: :uhoh:

tho...

i think also another factor of these super human strength thing is that
the usually a person rescuing someone is that
they DON'T suffer any ill-effects afterwards...

b/c with these stories I've never heard of the recuser then having bad effects

Oh, of those days ? :hug:

Yeah, it's barely 60F here and it's been raining on and off all day. Good thing we have a stack of board games and puzzles for this sort of thing. (Although we've played two games already so odds are he'll get bored soon and want to watch a DVD and get out his coloring books. :lol: )

I'm also making hot chocolate since I have NO clue what to make for dinner and Mr CK is out putting in applications. :shh:

I'm here! .... sorta! :shifty:

I can't stop reading. :shifty::shifty:

What are you reading?
If it's naughty fic, I wanna know! :shifty:

then you can spend moar time with us? :D

Until I have to figure out what to make for dinner...the hot chocolate is simply me putting it off.

And YAY spongebob is on - the boy is plopped in front of the screen with a cup of cocoa and marshmallows. :cute:

Home again. :) Got a very friendly border guard, which was nice. The one on the way down was friendly and nice too - normally they're really bitchy or mean. :)

Oooh, maybe this is best saved for this evening then. :wink:

The wait will be worth it. :shifty:

And it will give me time to pm you links to the rest of the chapters.

Home again. :) Got a very friendly border guard, which was nice. The one on the way down was friendly and nice too - normally they're really bitchy or mean. :)

Hi Thora!

I believe you owe me a pm. :shifty:

I just read the cartoon and boy did I need it. That brilliant. Bono in a hamster ball would be scary. Think of the liability.

At least we'd get new newspaper headlines out of it!

"Fans amazed by Bono's giant ball"

"You just never know what he's going to do with that thing," remarked The Edge when we caught up with him backstage. "I'll be totally lost in a guitar solo, and then I'll look up and BAM, there's Bono's ball right in my face."

"You just never know what he's going to do with that thing," remarked The Edge when we caught up with him backstage. "I'll be totally lost in a guitar solo, and then I'll look up and BAM, there's Bono's ball right in my face."

:lmao:

:applaud:

:lmao: Bono's Hamster ball and attachments was my favourite bit. :love:

9875372b-ac8c-46e6-939a-46c0e017322f.gif

:love : Cute!

:cute:

I came home from work at lunchtime sick. : ( Upset stomach, started last night when I went to bed, barely got any sleep, was hot and clammy and nauseous all night, blerg. Thought it was something I ate, but dragged myself to work anyway, got there, and it turns out half the place has this...whatever it is. Yay. :happy :

Feel better soon. :hug:

I'm sure we can find someone willing to sacrifice herself distracting Brian... :shifty :

:shifty: What a sacrifice. :tongue:

:shifty: I doubt that's needed.

:shifty:

Bono in a hamster ball = :lmao :

:lmao: We need someone to photoshop this. GG? :flirt:

And on a completely different adult note, my sister just called. We both decided it's time to do the breastcancer gene test. There's been far too many cancer deaths in this family already.

That's a good idea to know know so you can monitor yourselves. :hug:

welcome back MTE! :hug: :D

There was too much too catch up on so I just quoted the things I was giggling at. :reject: And wished VP better. You too GG and Liz if she pops in. :hug: Hope everyone is ok.

Amy sorry to hear about your sink woes yesterday. :hug: Glad you got them all sorted and CK imagine when the little one is older and you can tell them that Bono decided Adam was their Daddy. :lol:

Just need to reply to a FB message. My Burlesque workshop thing got postponed due to unforseen cicumstances but Bella ( The girl running it ) said she would let me know first when she has the new dates. Wooo feels important that I am first on the list. :lol:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom