PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How many PLEBAns would it take to lift said hamster ball and run off with it? :shifty:

It'd be like those news stories you hear about where a mother gains super human strength to save her trapped child, Normally, I have no upper body strength. But GG, I think we could put it off, and then pull it off.

Brian in this cartoon: I see nothing my trouble. Can I start carrying a tazer?

It'd be like those news stories you hear about where a mother gains super human strength to save her trapped child, Normally, I have no upper body strength. But GG, I think we could put it off, and then pull it off.

Hey I have a lot of upper body strength. And you can run like hell.

:shifty:I carry the ball till we're outside, lift you on top of it and you run on it and flee!

I'd never guess. Oh hai laundry I'm supposed to fold tonight. Why are you staring at me? :uhoh:
Shhh...don't mention the "L" word. I have clothes that I haven't dealt with as well. :shh:

I just read the cartoon and boy did I need it. That brilliant. Bono in a hamster ball would be scary. Think of the liability.

:lol: Bono can't DRIVE, so the thought of him running around in a hamster ball is enough to make one cringe!

I do like the life-size doll idea though. :hmm: :shifty:

I'm alright, been very busy with work and other stuff. How are you? :hug:
damn got logged out by system :grumpy: lost post

i hope you are having some nice times in between ..
and how is your mom?

starts again>>>>

I'm pretty good to good most of time.

Bunches of Art projects ( Animation, <new to me :heart: making them> Artist Books, catch up on drawing soon) current or to do.
Same with Crafts- Artisan Jewelry (including some Steam Punk necklaces <think Vintage/Victorian + industrial visuals/items>), my crocheting and knitting!
some other doings partly getting in the way if having more time but hope toi have more of that settled this week, take a breather then a week after that....
catch me up so I can have more time again with all that lovely stuff (and just put up with the frustrating <with some possible boring stuff re: too much repetitious parts, and stuff I need to learn that I didn't know I needed to learn to complete process> parts .

Taking camera out in late afternoon into evening by self or hanging with friends to enjoy
the last of :( Summer :heart: Light and sunsets, and beautiful evening weather!

Got my tickets to the Bono/Edge Hollywood Bowl thingy! :yippie: At first it was saying none available even though I started checking before 10 am, it was like U2 show stress :crack: But I kept trying for 10 minutes and they popped up. :D

:wave: Can catch up here now...

That is so good!!!!!!!!

I came home from work at lunchtime sick. :( Upset stomach, started last night when I went to bed, barely got any sleep, was hot and clammy and nauseous all night, blerg. Thought it was something I ate, but dragged myself to work anyway, got there, and it turns out half the place has this...whatever it is. Yay. :happy:

Feel better soon :hug:

:shocked: PGP causes procrastrination?

:lol:

DG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So good to see you here :hyper: :hug:

Shhh...don't mention the "L" word. I have clothes that I haven't dealt with as well. :shh:

:lol: Bono can't DRIVE, so the thought of him running around in a hamster ball is enough to make one cringe!

I do like the life-size doll idea though. :hmm: :shifty:
:hi5: I just folded it all. Like a motherfeckin' adult!

:mac: He'd walk right into our trap.
We could promise an Edge girl that he'd give her mouth to mouth if she went down for the cause.

:shifty: I doubt that's needed.

My knee seems okay Dazz, thanks for asking. I stopped right in time. Hopefully it won't happen again anytime soon. :crack:
And how are you?

That's adult enough too! :yes:

And on a completely different adult note, my sister just called. We both decided it's time to do the breastcancer gene test. There's been far too many cancer deaths in this family already.

oh dear, GG!!! :ohmy: :sad:

BIG :hug:SSSSSSSS
and BIGGEST BESTTEST GOOD LUCK!!!!

as for me>>>>>>>>

I'm pretty good to good most of time.

Bunches of Art projects ( Animation, <new to me :heart: making them> Artist Books, catch up on drawing soon) current or to do.
Same with Crafts- Artisan Jewelry (including some Steam Punk necklaces <think Vintage/Victorian + industrial visuals/items>), my crocheting and knitting!
some other doings partly getting in the way if having more time but hope toi have more of that settled this week, take a breather then a week after that....
catch me up so I can have more time again with all that lovely stuff (and just put up with the frustrating <with some possible boring stuff re: too much repetitious parts, and stuff I need to learn that I didn't know I needed to learn to complete process> parts .

Taking camera out in late afternoon into evening by self or hanging with friends to enjoy
the last of :( Summer :heart: Light and sunsets, and beautiful evening weather!

Ok. Here's my last couple hours explained:

Photoon9-16-11at1029PM.jpg

(reversed because my computer's camera does that)

(lighting was nice so we've got my face in there too)

This was a bugger of a painting to get the colors right...

aaww you're a cutie!

and verrrrry nice WC work! :applaud:

... still catching up in here as I try to multitask ... How many Plebans would it take to lift a Bono-filled hamster ball...

omg :lmao:

Oh, and Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day! Arr mateys, and shiver me timbers! :wink:

R!

:lol: Comet you're awesome. Out of nowhere I've had a babyBono dream last night, that made no sense. And I've never seen babyBono as particularly hot.

Basically, I was reaching for something under a bed. It was quite a low bed, metal, and waaaay too big. And there was this small treshold on the side(like from a doorway). As I went past that, I tried to get back and realized that I was stuck. The bottom of my bra had somehow gone under the treshold and I was stuck as can be! So weird and random. So I panicked and started screaming for help, when I heard a voice besides me. I recognized him, but wasn't freaked or anything. Apparently babyBono was my BFF and he was laughing that I got stuck. But then he got on his knees(yeah, on yer knees boy!) and tried to pull me out, but it didn't work. For some reason I then decided that the best idea was for him to unhook my bra, so I could take it off and get free. He was suddenly really nervous and after a couple of tries did it, but I couldn't get it off. :lol: Apparently the treshold was high enough that I couldn't move up enough for my boobs to get out of it. So yeah, ofcourse logical dream me decided that he was going to ahve to put his hands under my shirt to guide me out. BabyBono was even more nervous and rather.. uhm.. happy. But he did put his hands down my shirt and pulled me out. I was so happy that I hugged him, completely forgetting that he'd just taken out my shirt. I held him at arms length to thank him, and well, let's say he wasn't conversing with my eyes. Then I looked down and realised, said "Shit I forgot about my shirt".. he was still staring mumbling "not a problem, that's not a problem at all"..
:scream: And then I woke up!

OMG AWESOME dream! :lol: So glad to have helped with that. :D

Comet that's awesome!! :hug: :applaud:

Ps. I sent you a PM this morning :shifty:

I'll go check it out. :sexywink:

I guess mine has not turned into the new FB yet. I have the option when I go into someone's profile, but otherwise it looks the same.

I can't figure out what everyone is talking about either. :huh: My FB has looked the same since I opened it. I don't see this subscription thing, and I've never had a ticker. :hmm:

Val the chocolate espresso waffles turned out good, though I admit I dumbed down the recipe because it was a bit too gourmet for my tastes, :lol: for instance it wanted separately whipped egg whites etc... I threw the whole eggs in because I'm lazy. :rolleyes: I think I still prefer plain old waffles too, but my family liked them! I'll PM you the recipe if you want.

:giggle: Interpretive dancing!

(The story: in the early days of the thread, there was a night where a couple of the girls were drunken posting, and one of them needed to edit a post before the 45 min time limit - however, she wasn't aware that she needed to edit said post, and the comments in the thread trying to clue her in went from telling her to eventually joking that we would need to do an interpretive dance to get her attention :lol:)

:lol:

ha
Maybe I missed the actual set of original posts that time, when
I had even less time to be on the net!

:hyper::hyper:

wow Grace you were a DJ! :applaud::applaud:

in another life I am a R&R AND Free Form :heart::drool::heart: Radio DJ all in one !
Menaing I play say 2/3rd's R&R that I LIke/love
and the rest is every thing from Steve Rieche - Marvin Gaye, Bach - Indian/ Middle Eastern/African Traditional to World Music

of course like any job it's got it's frustrating/boring parts/moment
BUT.....

when you love what you do all that is tolerable with
all the wonderful/exciting/creative/inventive pick one or all stuff you get to do, the perks you might have etc! :hyper::love::hyper:

This reminded me of that story an interferencer told here once. I always remember it because it was :drool: I guess Bono noticed that this kid, and by kid I think it was more like adult sized teen or twenties (i can't remember) was in trouble somehow right at the foot of the stage. I can't even remember which tour it was but either 360 or vertigo maybe? He said it was high so I think 360. Anyway... He said he saw Bono just reach down with one hand and lift the kid straight up onto the stage no problem. It totally surprised him because he said that had to take some incredible upper body strength to do that. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom