PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're sick too? :hug: Man what bad timing. I read earlier that Liz is sick too. That makes three of us then. :crack:

I came home from work at lunchtime sick. :( Upset stomach, started last night when I went to bed, barely got any sleep, was hot and clammy and nauseous all night, blerg. Thought it was something I ate, but dragged myself to work anyway, got there, and it turns out half the place has this...whatever it is. Yay. :happy:

I came home from work at lunchtime sick. :( Upset stomach, started last night when I went to bed, barely got any sleep, was hot and clammy and nauseous all night, blerg. Thought it was something I ate, but dragged myself to work anyway, got there, and it turns out half the place has this...whatever it is. Yay. :happy:

Norovirus for the WIN!

Dislike! Feel better! :hug:

Oh and hello all.

:hug: Well that sounds like fun. Similar to what I have I guess. Perhaps it's one of thsoe flu viruses that float around every once in a while.

oooh YUCK-o!!!! :hug:SSSSS

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

wow look at all da peoplez here!!
:wave:sss
VP ( under under-the weather-conditions :( ) ,
comet, CK, JJ, tara, katie

And MTE! I & we missed you!!:hyper::hug:

and maybe afew more INVISIBLE people I haven't see yet (recent posts but not on this last page).

I just read the cartoon and boy did I need it. That brilliant. Bono in a hamster ball would be scary. Think of the liability.

Back
Top Bottom