PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stupid facebook! You can now decide on the level of friendship too. If I didn't want to know what was happening with someone, I wouldn't have added them in the first place. That is more for those who just want high friends list numbers!:crack: That ticker drives me nuts too!

Comet, congrats on the tickets! :hyper:

This. I only add people I want to talk to or that I like seeing updates from.

See what I mean? I've always had an Interference group and made my posts so that only they would see it, but now that the tour is over, I pretty much just post for everyone. If you don't define it, I think it automatically goes out to everyone, but now, some people may have unsubscribed from you. Isn't it lovely?:huh:

Okay, so I go to hide a friend because I'm tired of seeing if she likes Uncrustables or Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and it gave me a boatload of options. Only important updates....all updates....Does that mean when I post something, I need define it as well? Well of course it's important. I fucking logged on to say it!

That's exactly why I already hate this list thing. :crack: wtf.

See what I mean? I've always had an Interference group and made my posts so that only they would see it, but now that the tour is over, I pretty much just post for everyone. If you don't define it, I think it automatically goes out to everyone, but now, some people may have unsubscribed from you. Isn't it lovely?:huh:

Wow, unsubscribed. But it's unfriending to me. Here's what I don't get. I never see anyone post 'thanks FB, this is the change I've been waiting for. Big thumbs up!' Who is stilling in their office thinking, 'how can we make this annoying and time consuming as possible?' I get that by having over 250 friends I may miss something. But I would have missed a lot more by not even having it.

Memories!:heart:

The preseason starts tonight K! Hockey fans everywhere rejoice!!!:hyper:

:yippie:

Omg, I just read that entire Achtoon Baby thing. HILARIOUS :lmao:

:hi5: I'll personally keep bringing them to U2 fans all over the world.

I had a neverending supply of candies, skittles, and granola bars in my pockets in the pit :wink:

Exactly. I liked when I first started and I could see everyones status updates. There is so much going on now, that I often miss them.

Oh, and I want some of those U2 dolls...ummm yeah! :shifty:

Wow, unsubscribed. But it's unfriending to me. Here's what I don't get. I never see anyone post 'thanks FB, this is the change I've been waiting for. Big thumbs up!' Who is stilling in their office thinking, 'how can we make this annoying and time consuming as possible?' I get that by having over 250 friends I may miss something. But I would have missed a lot more by not even having it.
THIS so much!!!!! Every update makes it even MORE annoying.

:yippie:

Omg, I just read that entire Achtoon Baby thing. HILARIOUS :lmao:

I had a neverending supply of candies, skittles, and granola bars in my pockets in the pit :wink:

Mm skittles. :drool: GA was good.

9875372b-ac8c-46e6-939a-46c0e017322f.gif

:love: Cute!

Alrighty! I guess he owed me one for all those Timmies I made for him :lol:

Remember when we ran over to see them get out of their cars. It was so cool to see Edge :hyper: Stupid other cars moved after :sad:

I think we need to start spamming each others walls with all of our happy memories!:heart::heart::heart: Good times indeed!

I'm in the weirdest class ever right now and it's boring as hell *sigh*

Although, someone made bread for their project :)

Back
Top Bottom