PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man, I want a U2 dream. I think my last one was similar to Comet's where I find the holy grail of all magazines or books. It seems like it was awhile ago.

I was so bummed I woke up! :lol:

Wtf. Facebook now has lists. And shows how many updates per list. What the feck is this shite? :scream: Stop adding annoying random useless updates!

Man, I want a U2 dream. I think my last one was similar to Comet's where I find the holy grail of all magazines or books. It seems like it was awhile ago.

Hadn't had one in ages. :reject: Most of mine date back from 2005-2006.. Shame though, they were so completely random. And mostly Bono, ofcourse.

My theory is that Comet triggered it with her dreams. :hmm: So perhaps you get one tonight. Pass on the U2 dream!

Got my tickets to the Bono/Edge Hollywood Bowl thingy! :yippie: At first it was saying none available even though I started checking before 10 am, it was like U2 show stress :crack: But I kept trying for 10 minutes and they popped up. :D

:wave: Can catch up here now...

Stupid facebook! You can now decide on the level of friendship too. If I didn't want to know what was happening with someone, I wouldn't have added them in the first place. That is more for those who just want high friends list numbers!:crack: That ticker drives me nuts too!

Comet, congrats on the tickets! :hyper:

Congrats Comet!:D Take lots of pictures for us?

Wow Amy, glad to hear that's still to come. Ye gods, if I don't want people to know what I'm doing, I either not post it or delete them. I don't add people I don't want to talk to.

I guess mine has not turned into the new FB yet. I have the option when I go into someone's profile, but otherwise it looks the same.

I guess mine has not turned into the new FB yet. I have the option when I go into someone's profile, but otherwise it looks the same.

You subscribe to people now, and decide how much info you want to know about them....

Does everything have to be like high school??:crack:

I took half of the day off work because I am sick. I let work know that I really wasn't feeling well, so I didn't want to do the toddler part of my day. However, I am needed for the school age program, mostly because no one else can run it because it is so large.

Okay, so I go to hide a friend because I'm tired of seeing if she likes Uncrustables or Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and it gave me a boatload of options. Only important updates....all updates....Does that mean when I post something, I need define it as well? Well of course it's important. I fucking logged on to say it!

Back
Top Bottom