PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think most people, or a surprising amount, have either 1. BSed their way through an assignment because it can happen with art, 2. pulled an all-nighter instead, 3. pulled a sick day to get out of explaining, 4. not had something to turn in when required to...I've got relatively legitimate reasons compared to the majority....

*yawn* I need to go get myself a sleep. Keep forgetting I have actual class tomorrow.

...I wonder if people think I'm either too cool to socialize with them, thus they're avoiding me, or they have actual stuff to do :| I have had one or 2 people actually ask what the fuck was up, though, which was funny. And cute. :cute:

I think most people, or a surprising amount, have either 1. BSed their way through an assignment because it can happen with art, 2. pulled an all-nighter instead, 3. pulled a sick day to get out of explaining, 4. not had something to turn in when required to...I've got relatively legitimate reasons compared to the majority....

*yawn* I need to go get myself a sleep. Keep forgetting I have actual class tomorrow.

...I wonder if people think I'm either too cool to socialize with them, thus they're avoiding me, or they have actual stuff to do :| I have had one or 2 people actually ask what the fuck was up, though, which was funny. And cute. :cute:

My daughter met some friends in her first year who she thought were bffs (they were all in rez that year) and she roomed with them second year. Turned out, they weren't as good friends as she thought they were, and several of them drifted apart. 3rd year, she stayed friends with one of them (he actually went to high school with her, and was the boyfriend of one of her first/second year friends), and along with him, she ended up making friends with people her 3rd and 4th year who are now her roommates, and people I am positive she'll be friends for life with. Moral of the story? If you haven't met your bff after your first month, don't worry, there's lots of time. :)

Funny aside - one day I was dropping her off, and as I was leaving, he was being goofy and yelled "I love you, Sarah's mom." He is super hot. Rawr. Mrs. Robinson, much? :lol:

Ugh, that's no fun—the 1st year people not being the ones. I totally get that, though. I'm still best friends with my best friend back in California :|

:giggle: Noticing Bono's butt in leather pants a couple feet from my face in Oakland (yay revolving bridge thingies) would be my equivalent of that age difference.

(Noticing, and staring. He's got...quite a butt.)

I dunno. I guess what I'm trying to say is concentrate on your school work for now, and the rest will fall into place? If you're a sociable, joiner-type person, join clubs, and you'll meet people with common interests. If you're not, be patient, and it'll happen eventually, regardless. :)

I dunno. I guess what I'm trying to say is concentrate on your school work for now, and the rest will fall into place? If you're a sociable, joiner-type person, join clubs, and you'll meet people with common interests. If you're not, be patient, and it'll happen eventually. :)

I think the 'be patient' track will save me heartbreak...(my 'be sociable' option, of doing the tour of the music scene, was postponed indefinitely by the hurricane but whatever :| I'm too busy for free time)

Holy crap. Guess what I just dreamed? It was 1983 (and somehow Ali did not cross my mind) and I was getting married to 1983!Bono. God that was cute.

Except for the part where we had to get shots with really long needles for some reason. Augh.

Also, Pride (In The Name Of Love) just came on the radio.

Still, with this amount of sleep or lack thereof, I feel like my head's made of bricks...art history should be interesting...

Hope you feel better, Tara!

Holy crap. Guess what I just dreamed? It was 1983 (and somehow Ali did not cross my mind) and I was getting married to 1983!Bono. God that was cute.

Was Adam your best man? :giggle:

Oi, I just want to curl up with the laptop and read fic all day long. Why must housework exist? And I also need to drag myself up to the library to turn in dvds...at least they're having their annual booksale so I can dig through that in hopes of finding something good.

Never got around to looking to see who the best man was :wink:

Me too...although rather, curl up in front of the radio. They're playing a lot of very 80s music...

I'm back from the library but still need to do housework. Bleh. :yuck:

Here, have some Bono/Adam to spice things up :wink:
bonoadamspank.gif

That would describe my Sunday. What a nightmare. And then MR. Ryan came home and pouted because I wasn't falling over myself that he was home. For a split second, I understood what it was like to be Ali. I could see him coming off tour being all, "Honey, I'm home!" And her thinking, that's grand. The loo's back up, the kids are driving me mad and I just want to sleep.

Hello from the train! :D Had a really fun (but exhausting) day yesterday. I'm waiting on an email from my dad, otherwise I'd be shutting off my laptop and going to sleep. :lol: Didn't sleep too well last night, unfortunately. Hopefully I'll get home in a decent amount of time and can have a nice long nap this afternoon. :)

That would describe my Sunday. What a nightmare. And then MR. Ryan came home and pouted because I wasn't falling over myself that he was home. For a split second, I understood what it was like to be Ali. I could see him coming off tour being all, "Honey, I'm home!" And her thinking, that's grand. The loo's back up, the kids are driving me mad and I just want to sleep.

:lol: Yeah, that would SO be Ali.

Except for the part where we had to get shots with really long needles for some reason. Augh.

Also, Pride (In The Name Of Love) just came on the radio.

Still, with this amount of sleep or lack thereof, I feel like my head's made of bricks...art history should be interesting...

Hope you feel better, Tara!
:cute:

Hi Katie. Adorable dream (You lucky girl! 1983!Bono = :drool:)

I do. I just needed sleep, apparently. :shifty:

I had a U2 dream.

Here, have some Bono/Adam to spice things up :wink:
bonoadamspank.gif

I love how Adam has no reaction to Bono whatsoever. It's funny.

Hi CK!

:lmao:

:wave: Hi Grace.

I wouldn't mind any of those dolls :D :hmm:
Neither would I. :shifty: :D Though, it'd be kinda creepy to me.... *has this weird aversion to certain kinds of dolls* :reject:

Hi Cassie

:lol: Comet you're awesome. Out of nowhere I've had a babyBono dream last night, that made no sense. And I've never seen babyBono as particularly hot.

Basically, I was reaching for something under a bed. It was quite a low bed, metal, and waaaay too big. And there was this small treshold on the side(like from a doorway). As I went past that, I tried to get back and realized that I was stuck. The bottom of my bra had somehow gone under the treshold and I was stuck as can be! So weird and random. So I panicked and started screaming for help, when I heard a voice besides me. I recognized him, but wasn't freaked or anything. Apparently babyBono was my BFF and he was laughing that I got stuck. But then he got on his knees(yeah, on yer knees boy!) and tried to pull me out, but it didn't work. For some reason I then decided that the best idea was for him to unhook my bra, so I could take it off and get free. He was suddenly really nervous and after a couple of tries did it, but I couldn't get it off. :lol: Apparently the treshold was high enough that I couldn't move up enough for my boobs to get out of it. So yeah, ofcourse logical dream me decided that he was going to ahve to put his hands under my shirt to guide me out. BabyBono was even more nervous and rather.. uhm.. happy. But he did put his hands down my shirt and pulled me out. I was so happy that I hugged him, completely forgetting that he'd just taken out my shirt. I held him at arms length to thank him, and well, let's say he wasn't conversing with my eyes. Then I looked down and realised, said "Shit I forgot about my shirt".. he was still staring mumbling "not a problem, that's not a problem at all"..
:scream: And then I woke up!

Back
Top Bottom