PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I must go make these waffles. It's not technically lunch time for 9 more minutes here. :wave:

Let me know how they came out. I so want the recipe. I was thinking of making them for the U2 girls here on the Island next time we meet. We can eat them while listening to INXS song with Bono and Edge.

Oh, B&B are BEdge fans. :shifty:

vlcsnap2011091816h46m06.png
:cute:

It's no wonder Edge continued singing then...

THIS

Adam's tool could be considered industrial strength...: shifty:

Wash your hands, feed the little one, put her down for a nap, and then go take a shower and use a moisturizing lotion on your skin after. And then make tea. Tea fixes everything. :hug::hug:
:lol:

Yes, shower and lotion. Always helps. :shifty:

:cute:

Oh, I'm sure I have a couple of drains and pipes jokes all lined up for this, but I can't remember them now. *just stares*

I still remember my first ever U2 dream (once I seriously got into the fandom, that is).

It was sometime in 2005, so Vertigo era, and Mr CK and I were in a hotel of some sort with one of those huge indoor swimming pools, and this one had a waterfall in it. Mr CK was sitting and chatting with Bono and Edge at a table, and I was swimming around with Adam, who loved to chase me under the waterfall for some reason. I remember knowing Larry was around somewhere in the dream, but don't really remember seeing him in it. : lol:
Aw, that's cute!

Wow, lot's of people here!:hyper:
:wave:

Oh, this is going all kids of bad. RotoRooter Ronnie busted my disposal. And he's trying to put it back together. The dogs got sick in the basement. Oh Monday, I'm ready for you.

I am so totally downloading all 3 of those and saving them to the laptop. :lol:
Edit: asking GG for them since the site I used to use is apparently no longer available. :sad:

Mr CK & I are highly amused. (He actually remembers more of this than I do! :shh: )

I had to cancel my Orlando trip since I was sick a lot last month and thus broke, but my friend took a video of my buddy Greg playing House of Blues last night with his new band. I'm so proud of him! :applaud:

Greg Warren Band - Good Girl Thing - YouTube!

He's always been a rockstar, so seeing him do country is....weird! But it fits!

Nice! :up: Sorry you had to miss it, though. :hug: Sounds country, but it's got rock attitude. But then, the line between country and what they used to call "southern rock" is so blurred now, I'm not even sure you can make a distinction between the two, these days.

How are you??

I've been listening to Miles Davis and John Coltrane today. I think I'm entering my pretentious jazz phase that I probably should have gone through as a teenager. I apparently missed that stage of my musical development, so I'm making up for lost time. Next I'll be rocking a black beret and smoking skinny French cigarettes. :wink:

Nice! :up: Sorry you had to miss it, though. :hug: Sounds country, but it's got rock attitude. But then, the line between country and what they used to call "southern rock" is so blurred now, I'm not even sure you can make a distinction between the two, these days.

How are you??

Veep! :love:

I'm going into hibernation until like, April. This cold & rain stuff is mean!

Country confuses me these days. :lol: But this was his last band, so in comparison....

Ambertone - My Disaster - YouTube

(Pardon the crappy videoing, y'all know how hard it is to dance and video at the same time!)

Steely Dan's tenor sax player for several tours was Cornelius Bumpus (as seen in that video), which is the most awesome name EVER. He's also on their official dvd from 2000 with a hilarious spoken part. I just googled him. He passed away in 2004. I'm retroactively sad. :(

Veep! :love:

I'm going into hibernation until like, April. This cold & rain stuff is mean!

Country confuses me these days. :lol: But this was his last band, so in comparison....

Ambertone - My Disaster - YouTube

(Pardon the crappy videoing, y'all know how hard it is to dance and video at the same time!)

:clings: Don't ever leave me again! :kiss:

Wow, that is quite a difference! :lol: I dunno, I find in music that there is just this badass attitude that some performers have, no matter what the genre (I kind of think of it as a punk-like irreverence...just a passion and rawness) and he has it. :up:

So how are you, besides cold? And the kitties??

Don't know if you've been keeping up, but the other night I posted a long-ass boring thing about the work crush under a spoiler, on page 6 or 7. I know...the answer is Moar Booby Tops. :wink:

:clings: Don't ever leave me again! :kiss:

Wow, that is quite a difference! :lol: I dunno, I find in music that there is just this badass attitude that some performers have, no matter what the genre (I kind of think of it as a punk-like irreverence...just a passion and rawness) and he has it. :up:

So how are you, besides cold? And the kitties??

Don't know if you've been keeping up, but the other night I posted a long-ass boring thing about the work crush under a spoiler, on page 6 or 7. I know...the answer is Moar Booby Tops. :wink:

I'll never let go, I'll never let go! (Unless we're freezing to death in the Atlantic.)

I'll pass on your appreciation of his bad-assery! ;)

I'm pretty snazzy! Moving steadily towards cat hoarder status. We're going to need bigger hermit cabins!

New work crush or the same dude? Are you getting work whorey? Should I be all proud?

I'll never let go, I'll never let go! (Unless we're freezing to death in the Atlantic.)

I'll pass on your appreciation of his bad-assery! ;)

I'm pretty snazzy! Moving steadily towards cat hoarder status. We're going to need bigger hermit cabins!

New work crush or the same dude? Are you getting work whorey? Should I be all proud?

Oice-burg! Straight ahead! :MTE lets go: :wink:

Yay cat hoarders! So are you including teen mom and babies in your bunch now?

Same one, resurrected. I don't have a lot of choice there, it's like 90% female, otherwise I'd be getting my freak on and being a huge work whore. My moral standard are fairly low. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom