PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Look who ripped his shirt off to make Grace feel better? :shifty:

bonoycopenhagen.jpg

bonooutbursthuge.jpg

bonotalking.jpg

bonohandshothuge.jpg

bonohandshuge.jpg

And my favourite..

bonoywaterbottle0607kop.jpg

I kept hoping that would happen on both Elevation era shows I watched last night. Alas no. Is that the infamous Copenhagen show?

Well, now that we know what Bono looks like when he's..... um... nevermind.

What a nice guy. That was probably his favorite tee shirt and he was all "No, Amy's having a crap day - I NEED to do this for her *Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiip*" What a giver he is

I kept hoping that would happen on both Elevation era shows I watched last night. Alas no. Is that the infamous Copenhagen show?
Yup.

I have it on dvd if you want it. :shifty: I don't even know if it's on U2torrents. If It's not I should upload it. This deserves to be shared.

Wait, I think I have the clip with this happening uploaded on youtube.

Gimme a sec.

Well, now that we know what Bono looks like when he's..... um... nevermind.

What a nice guy. That was probably his favorite tee shirt and he was all "No, Amy's having a crap day - I NEED to do this for her *Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiip*" What a giver he is

All hot and bothered? :shifty:

Totally :yes: Champ!

:shifty: Well, I do see one recurring theme in your dreams Comet..

:laugh: And it annoys his neighbours!!!

If anyone's interested, I typed down a lot of my early fan dreams.. they're mostly weird or cute, but nothing overly sexy.. very detailed though, typed them down right when I woke up. Sadly haven't had one in ages now. :(

It was his fave shirt, but when your snake isn't unclogging your sink, drastic measures need to be taken.

BonoComet had a farm, EE-EYE-EE-EYE-OH, and on her farm she had a......

At first I was kind of :reject: about sharing dreams but then I thought eh who cares, I can't control my :coocoo: brain. :lol:

By the way... I totally did this exact same thing on these exact same poles. :shifty: :giggle:

bonopoledance.jpg

pole.jpg

I still remember my first ever U2 dream (once I seriously got into the fandom, that is).

It was sometime in 2005, so Vertigo era, and Mr CK and I were in a hotel of some sort with one of those huge indoor swimming pools, and this one had a waterfall in it. Mr CK was sitting and chatting with Bono and Edge at a table, and I was swimming around with Adam, who loved to chase me under the waterfall for some reason. I remember knowing Larry was around somewhere in the dream, but don't really remember seeing him in it. :lol:

I still remember my first ever U2 dream (once I seriously got into the fandom, that is).

It was sometime in 2005, so Vertigo era, and Mr CK and I were in a hotel of some sort with one of those huge indoor swimming pools, and this one had a waterfall in it. Mr CK was sitting and chatting with Bono and Edge at a table, and I was swimming around with Adam, who loved to chase me under the waterfall for some reason. I remember knowing Larry was around somewhere in the dream, but don't really remember seeing him in it. :lol:

Larry was upstairs with me
I was giving him a haircut

Larry was upstairs with me
I was giving him a haircut

Aw. That's cute :cute:

I just figured out there's a Godiva store a bit of a walk away...wish I had time to go and spend all my money there...:drool: They've got the pumpkin truffles again...

RotoRooter, U TAKE SOOO LONG?

It's a gorgeous day and I have spent it fighting with a toddler and watching cartoon movies inside all day. I have held off laundry and everything else.

Back
Top Bottom