PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RotoRooter is on their way.

Child still wailing.

Did I read that someone actually thought Bono was joining INXS or did I read wrong?

:uhoh:

Was going to say good morning everyone... well hopefully good for everyone!

:hug: for GR. Stoopid sinkk. :angry:

I think I'm going to go make chocolate espresso waffles. :drool:

No, just the kitchen. I took apart most of it. The block is just beyond my reach. And my sink snake. I think I needed an industrial strength tool.

GG, HonryAmy, please inject colorful euphemisms to make me laugh.

NOW, my child will not stop wailing intermittently because she's probably hungry and tired. And my skin hurts from being exposed to diluted Drano.

Adam's tool could be considered industrial strength...:shifty:

Wash your hands, feed the little one, put her down for a nap, and then go take a shower and use a moisturizing lotion on your skin after. And then make tea. Tea fixes everything. :hug::hug:

I screencapped this from the end of ZooTV Boston.Oh these two:cute:
vlcsnap2011091816h46m06.png

:cute: sqwee.

Comet, it was Elevation. I think Bono was out talking with fans while they waited for Larry. Then Larry came out and was explaining why he was late because of the game. They interview them in the car and on the plane. It may have even been a part of the Much Music special. I've yet to find it. I hope the same person that meticulously put the AB/Zoo Era and Pop news specials on torrents has Elevation footage as well.

:hmm: It's not sounding familiar, but then I haven't even watched all the specials and interviews so i may have never seen that. I think I do have the MM special in my EHD though, it might be divided into pieces, I'll check it out today.

Awwww Rick :cute: He used to be my fav VJ.

That's awesome! :applaud:

Good Morning girls :wave:

Thanks Kristen! :hug:

2011-06-18 Anaheim- Bono IEM STEREO

in U2T

:panic::panic:

*wants* Hopefully it will get to U2Start. I'm tired of doing torrents anymore, so i wait for the easy downloads. :reject:

Grace, hope your morning gets better...

I have been struck down with the terrible inability to look at myself on camera. Fff. Have to film myself and others today. No. No. No. Please no.

Thanks everyone. Child is happier. RotoRooter will taking care of the rest of my issue. I'm bummed I didn't get as much as I wanted done this weekend. I never got around to watch POP.

Anyone have cute Elevation Bono they want to post for me?

Oh allergies, I hate you.

Amy, glad things are going to work out and hopefully you can enjoy some of your Sunday.

Comet, we had waffels this morning too :love: Great minds think alike. Although ours were just plain with syrup and not fancy espresso ones.

Thanks everyone. Child is happier. RotoRooter will taking care of the rest of my issue. I'm bummed I didn't get as much as I wanted done this weekend. I never got around to watch POP.

Anyone have cute Elevation Bono they want to post for me?

Oh allergies, I hate you.

Really, it doesn't get much cuter than that.

goldenglobes2002bonoedge2.jpg

bononedgegoldenglobeawards.jpg

hugginedgegoldenglobesCUTE.jpg

edgebonogg.jpg

bonoedgegoldenglobes.jpg

bonoedgeGG.jpg

goldenglobesedgebono.jpg

goldenglobesedgenbonolove.jpg

bonoedgefixtie.jpg

No, just the kitchen. I took apart most of it. The block is just beyond my reach. And my sink snake. I think I needed an industrial strength tool.

GG, HonryAmy, please inject colorful euphemisms to make me laugh.

NOW, my child will not stop wailing intermittently because she's probably hungry and tired. And my skin hurts from being exposed to diluted Drano.

:shifty: You can reach... but you can't grab it...

A sink snake? Is that what kids call it these days? :wink:

Oh look. A sink snake.

IMG315.jpg

But seriously, you reckon there might be a bone stuck in there? :wink:

And I fully approve of last page's picspam.

Now better not drop that sandwich down the sink Amy. That would clog it for sure. :wink:

:cute: sqwee.

:hmm: It's not sounding familiar, but then I haven't even watched all the specials and interviews so i may have never seen that. I think I do have the MM special in my EHD though, it might be divided into pieces, I'll check it out today.

I remember the first part of Much Music when they were walking out to the stage and Larry was like the mayor of the backstage. He was chatting and pointing to everyone with a big smile. Then the went on stage and did the show. There was am hour or so countdown to the actual show where they showed one of the many U2 docs. I have the damned VHS. Just don't have my VCR hooked up anymore.

Back
Top Bottom