PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi K! :hug:

I'm not feeling that great, so I think I'm headed back to bed in a bit. :sigh:

How about you?

I screencapped this from the end of ZooTV Boston.Oh these two:cute:
vlcsnap2011091816h46m06.png

Sorry if you think any of my posts in the INXS thread were directed at you Amy. They were not by any means meant for you. There's just one poster there annoying the shit out of me with their ignorant posts. :|

I don't think they are directed at me, but I lost a lot of respect for another poster that I once thought was cool.

There's a lot of nastiness going on there from both sides. I don't get why it's so hard for people to respect other people's opinions, or why it's so damn hard to grasp the difference between stating a fact and stating your opinion. :rolleyes:

I was wondering, is there an IEM feed floating around of Mercy's live debut? from Zurich.. I had the regular bootleg on my ipod today on shuffle, and realised I can't actually hear Bono's guitar. So as usual it's turned down in the mix. But now I'm curious what he's playing. :lol: So is there an IEM so I can find out? I can't find one on U2torrents, only Edge's IEM soundcheck. :(

I was wondering, is there an IEM feed floating around of Mercy's live debut? from Zurich.. I had the regular bootleg on my ipod today on shuffle, and realised I can't actually hear Bono's guitar. So as usual it's turned down in the mix. But now I'm curious what he's playing. :lol: So is there an IEM so I can find out? I can't find one on U2torrents, only Edge's IEM soundcheck. :(
I looked through Dimeadozen for you.Nope.:(

I have to take my sink a part and now I need to buy a wrench. And I'm covered in Drano. Boo.

Cori is alive and well! She's battling jet lag and that whole 'strange new worldness' of being in a new country. She did secure the GQ U2 cover - so she has that going for her! Unfortunately, that was the only U2 sighting she'd had.

Grace, do you think maybe there's something solid stuck down there? Since the chemicals didn't work, it might not be fat.. perhaps a major hairball clogged with food remains or something? :uhoh:

Tah. Was getting tired of that Annie quote anyway. This one's much more comedy gold.

It must be Bono's fat clogged in my sink, right nesquick?

Okay, I have a wrench, gloves and a sink snake. Wish me luck.

Grace—eww...I hope not. Good luck getting whatever the crap it is out. Sounds scary.

Morning everyone! I just had chocolate covered Oreos for breakfast. ...I've got some stairs to walk up and down.

Katie - that sounds delicious :drool: Anyone seen the Outsiders? Chocolate cake for breakfast is the best!

AMy, good luck with the sink.

That Beavis and Butthead thing was hilarious! I loved the Numb one "Bono's saying 'if you don't stop singing, I'm gonna make out with you'" :giggle:

It must be Bono's fat clogged in my sink, right nesquick?

Okay, I have a wrench, gloves and a sink snake. Wish me luck.
:lol: Totally!

:uhoh: Good luck!

Katie - that sounds delicious :drool: Anyone seen the Outsiders? Chocolate cake for breakfast is the best!

AMy, good luck with the sink.

That Beavis and Butthead thing was hilarious! I loved the Numb one "Bono's saying 'if you don't stop singing, I'm gonna make out with you'" :giggle:

:shifty: It's no wonder Edge continued singing then...

:love: EBTTRT on the radio!

Sorry if you think any of my posts in the INXS thread were directed at you Amy. They were not by any means meant for you. There's just one poster there annoying the shit out of me with their ignorant posts. :|

I don't think they are directed at me, but I lost a lot of respect for another poster that I once thought was cool.

Guys, I hope you don't mean Val because she is very cool. She just felt attacked. Sometimes without tone its hard to tell what you are meaning. I don't agree with you either GG but I still love ya :hug:

Well actually I did. I can't stand her holier than thou tone, to be honest. The fact that she keeps obnoxiously posting "it's Bono" "I'm enjoying Bono on this new INXS track" "I'm enjoying Edge on there too", And then saying she wants to stay out the discussion. What's the fucking point? :| She's purposefully fuelling the fire, and then running away.

And, really, I can get where you guys are coming from with the Bono part, but Edge? For god's sake, there's NO WAY he's on this. None of these voices come anywhere close to his tone and timbre.

I try to keep it civil in that thread. I try very much. But posts like these annoy the fuck out of me. At least she's not as rude and arrogant as that other guy. But yeah, I guess I'm going to be eating my hat soon. I'll patiently await this moment while I continue wanking. :happy:

I am feeling so done with my life right now. My landlord is being an ass about calling a plumber and wants me to wait a day to fix this. My child is wailing because we can't go over to see my friend's new baby because they didn't sleep last night. I'm covered in Drano and dirty water.

I am feeling so done with my life right now. My landlord is being an ass about calling a plumber and wants me to wait a day to fix this. My child is wailing because we can't go over to see my friend's new baby because they didn't sleep last night. I'm covered in Drano and dirty water.

Landlords are usually asses. I had to go without an oven for over THREE WEEKS because mine refused to replace our stove. I could use the stove, but anything in the oven was unusable.

:hug: Hang in there.

Guys, I hope you don't mean Val because she is very cool. She just felt attacked. Sometimes without tone its hard to tell what you are meaning. I don't agree with you either GG but I still love ya :hug:

Nope, I didn't mean her at all. She mad me laugh actually! :wink: I'm feeling kind of attacked in there to...maybe not directly, but I do.

Amy2, I hope things look brighter soon!

every other sink ok in you apartment Grace ??, might be just waterlock thats blocking it, is there any screw on sink side where water is supposed to go if you look from top ?

No, just the kitchen. I took apart most of it. The block is just beyond my reach. And my sink snake. I think I needed an industrial strength tool.

GG, HonryAmy, please inject colorful euphemisms to make me laugh.

NOW, my child will not stop wailing intermittently because she's probably hungry and tired. And my skin hurts from being exposed to diluted Drano.

Back
Top Bottom