PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zooey, I just remembered I still have the Larry/Bono Stand By Me file uploaded to sendspace because I'm the one that posted it in another thread here a while back. :rolleyes:

Download 08 Stand By Me (Bono & Larry) 9-29-1_mp3 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

squee!!! It just finished dl-ing. All I hear is Bono. Where's Larry singing? :sad:

ooooh - ok - there it is. It's so fast and his voice is so much higher than I"m used to hearing him - cute though!

Hey MTE....I'm about to watch Edge go freaky deaky on his guitar at the end of Gone in the Boston DVD. Sexxy.

:giggle:
"freaky-deaky" a friend of ours used to joke about Mr.Z and I being "freaky-deaky".

squee!!! It just finished dl-ing. All I hear is Bono. Where's Larry singing? :sad:

ooooh - ok - there it is. It's so fast and his voice is so much higher than I"m used to hearing him - cute though!

:giggle:
"freaky-deaky" a friend of ours used to joke about Mr.Z and I being "freaky-deaky".

I had to go listen again :hmm: It does seem fast, it might be the old file. That's why I'm dying to see video of it. And Bono on the drums! He's not bad! I'd love to see that!

And Thora and Katie, you have dorky dream-mail. :shifty: :wink:

Dorky dream mail :drool:

Suddenly my dreams seem so not as cool. :giggle:

Also, the only one whose...er...naughty bits appeared for me in dreams was Adam. rrrrr.

I have had some nice swimming-in-the-ocean-with-JT-Bono dreams though.

Hey, I used to have a VHS/DVD player-recorder. Does anyone know of any other way to do it? I have my original U2 on Much Music on VHS - taped from 2001!

That was my 30th birthday! Had I known about ticket drops back then I could've gone to the show... :sigh: However I'm in that crowd outside Much, pretty far back across the street in front of the Starbucks (which is still there). That was a fun night - beforehand they were showing videos, and of course the whole thing with Rick the Temp in the bowels of the ACC and on the way to the studio :lol: (He was with Much for years after that, but he's still Rick the Temp to me :wink:)

We're just awesome like that. :wink:

Fun shopping? :hyper:

Yes please. :shifty:

That you all are, indeed!

Yup! I got a gift for the baby shower tomorrow, several books (BEST used book shop EVER!!), some chocolate, socks (boring, but needed), a jacket that I'll wear running, and a nice tank top shirt thingy that's green and really pretty. The mall I was at is pretty good, so I tried not to go too wild. :lol:

I'll do my best to remember for Monday. Feel free to remind me if I forget. :)

That was my 30th birthday! Had I known about ticket drops back then I could've gone to the show... :sigh: However I'm in that crowd outside Much, pretty far back across the street in front of the Starbucks (which is still there). That was a fun night - beforehand they were showing videos, and of course the whole thing with Rick the Temp in the bowels of the ACC and on the way to the studio :lol: (He was with Much for years after that, but he's still Rick the Temp to me :wink:)

He'll ALWAYS be Rick the Temp. :lol: I saw a commercial for ET Canada, and was all - "oh look, it's Rick the Temp! He has a full time job!" :lmao: Poor guy. :wink:

1971 for the MF win!

I remember taping it off of MM. I remember another special I had on tape where they were filming/interview Bono, Larry and Edge leaving the hotel and boarding a plane. I remember Larry going on and on about a soccer game he'd been watching. Then he was being goofy on the plane. It was the most personality I ever saw out of him. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Comet, you must know....I think it was a pre-concert thing. It might have even been apart of the MM special.

That you all are, indeed!

Yup! I got a gift for the baby shower tomorrow, several books (BEST used book shop EVER!!), some chocolate, socks (boring, but needed), a jacket that I'll wear running, and a nice tank top shirt thingy that's green and really pretty. The mall I was at is pretty good, so I tried not to go too wild. :lol:

I'll do my best to remember for Monday. Feel free to remind me if I forget. :)

He'll ALWAYS be Rick the Temp. :lol: I saw a commercial for ET Canada, and was all - "oh look, it's Rick the Temp! He has a full time job!" :lmao: Poor guy. :wink:
:D

Used bookshops are the BEST! :love: I love socks, socks are wonderful! Socks! Socks! Socks! Socks! Socks! Socks! *may be just a wee bit tired*

If you don't remember, I will. :shifty:

:D

Used bookshops are the BEST! :love: I love socks, socks are wonderful! Socks! Socks! Socks! Socks! Socks! Socks! *may be just a wee bit tired*

If you don't remember, I will. :shifty:

Omg, this place is AMAZING - 2 floors of floor to ceiling BOOKS!! :love: Totally disorganized (in a cool way), but the woman working there was a rockstar. She knew EXACTLY what I was looking for, and helped me find 2 books I asked her about. The rest I found on total accident, because it's just crazy in there and there are hundreds of thousands of books, and there are even stacks of them on the floor! :lol: I have a list of books that I want to buy/read, so I'm always prepared whenever I'm in a bookstore, and 2 books just popped right out at me, so it was very thrilling to notice those and find them for super cheap. I'm a total book nerd, so I love going to this store - we just don't have any good used bookstores in my area, sadly. :sigh:

Socks are awesome. All of mine were super holey, so I desperately needed new ones. Yay for Target, and finding cheap ones. :)

Omg, this place is AMAZING - 2 floors of floor to ceiling BOOKS!! :love: Totally disorganized (in a cool way), but the woman working there was a rockstar. She knew EXACTLY what I was looking for, and helped me find 2 books I asked her about. The rest I found on total accident, because it's just crazy in there and there are hundreds of thousands of books, and there are even stacks of them on the floor! :lol: I have a list of books that I want to buy/read, so I'm always prepared whenever I'm in a bookstore, and 2 books just popped right out at me, so it was very thrilling to notice those and find them for super cheap. I'm a total book nerd, so I love going to this store - we just don't have any good used bookstores in my area, sadly. :sigh:

Oh, that is awesome :)

I wish they had something like that in Sonoma for my sister...she is such a book nerd. If there were a huge amount of books here I wouldn't have time to read them :(

Yeah, I'm old. Whatever. And maybe I'm too old to go to the mall with my 3 year old and wear a studded belt - but I did it anyway. I did have a woman stop in the market and ask where I got my hair done. And some girls at Grace's daycare thought I was 5-6 years younger. WHOO for being immature.

I wonder if there is a GOOD used bookstore around here.... may have to google for one... :hmm:

Target socks = THE AWESOME.

And since we don't have Target in Canada yet, I make the most of every opportunity to go to one. :D Still have about 2-3 more years until the one in my city opens. :sigh: :lol:

Yeah, I'm old. Whatever. And maybe I'm too old to go to the mall with my 3 year old and wear a studded belt - but I did it anyway. I did have a woman stop in the market and ask where I got my hair done. And some girls at Grace's daycare thought I was 5-6 years younger. WHOO for being immature.

:hi5: Nothing wrong with that!

Okay ladies, I'm headed for bed. Got a very busy day ahead of me tomorrow, so I need my beauty rest. :wink: Catch you tomorrow night, perhaps, or if not then on Monday when I'm home. G'night! :hug:

Eh who needs to be mature. :down: :wink: I'm 50 and my concert t-shirts are my norm outfit 6 days out of the week. I don't care. And besides, who wouldn't want pervy Bono grabbing their chest all day? :sexywink:

Bonopervme9-14-2011.jpg

Chelsea just sent me this pic she took of me the other day. :D

Eh who needs to be mature. :down: :wink: I'm 50 and my concert t-shirts are my norm outfit 6 days out of the week. I don't care. And besides, who wouldn't want pervy Bono grabbing their chest all day? :sexywink:

Bonopervme9-14-2011.jpg

I just saw that pic on fb. BEEE-YOOOO-TEEEE-FUUUUUL! :love:

Alright - I'm off to bed :wave:

Dorky dream mail :drool:

Suddenly my dreams seem so not as cool. :giggle:

Also, the only one whose...er...naughty bits appeared for me in dreams was Adam. rrrrr.

I have had some nice swimming-in-the-ocean-with-JT-Bono dreams though.

That sounds nice. :cute: (Even with all that long hair of his) :p

1971 for the MF win!

I remember taping it off of MM. I remember another special I had on tape where they were filming/interview Bono, Larry and Edge leaving the hotel and boarding a plane. I remember Larry going on and on about a soccer game he'd been watching. Then he was being goofy on the plane. It was the most personality I ever saw out of him. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Comet, you must know....I think it was a pre-concert thing. It might have even been apart of the MM special.

Huh, I'm not sure, which era are you thinking of? The only one I'm remembering with a plane and hotel right now is the JT era one... uh, I can't remember what it's called but it's been giffed a zillion times... Edge is sewing on the plane, and Bono is singing about his burrito. :lol: :shifty:
Can't remember what Larry was talking about though. :hmm:

I just saw that pic on fb. BEEE-YOOOO-TEEEE-FUUUUUL! :love:

Alright - I'm off to bed :wave:

Aww you are sweet!! :hug: (sweet dreams to you! :D )

Comet, it was Elevation. I think Bono was out talking with fans while they waited for Larry. Then Larry came out and was explaining why he was late because of the game. They interview them in the car and on the plane. It may have even been a part of the Much Music special. I've yet to find it. I hope the same person that meticulously put the AB/Zoo Era and Pop news specials on torrents has Elevation footage as well.

Awwww Rick :cute: He used to be my fav VJ.

Bonopervme9-14-2011.jpg

That's awesome! :applaud:

Good Morning girls :wave:

Back
Top Bottom