PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ofcourse Youtube is already bothering me with copyright infringement, but you're very welcome Kristen. :D

They even claim copyright of MY video of U2 playing Zooropa in Montreal :| Wtf.

Ofcourse not. :wink: I've a day off, and am bored. Was going to make homework but the website doesn't work. :doh: So now I gotta wait for the troubleshoot chat assistant to help me. It's not going very fast.

How's you? :hug:

My hubby had to take my little boy to hockey practice early, and it is freezing out this morning. I just laid in bed and said "have fun!" :lol:

After so many years of taking the kids from activity to activity, I love that it is his turn. Truth be told, he is the proudest hockey dad ever!:cute:

Fevers are always scary!

GG, I love when random U2 songs show up on the radio!:heart:

The boy is feeling better today (no fever, no tummy issues, just a bit congested), so I'm doing good.

I've been in a baking mood all day. Made cinnamon rolls and biscuits this morning, and am contemplating making choc. chip cookies later on. :drool:

That's good to hear! :up: He'll be up and running in no time again then.

ohh can I have some? :drool: That sounds so good. I remember the cinnamon rolls I had in Canada, damn those were good!

Fevers are always scary!

GG, I love when random U2 songs show up on the radio!:heart:

Yeah:love: haven't heard this one on the radio in like, forever! And it's extra special to me because it's actually my first U2 memory. I must've heard it on the radio when I was a kid and forgot, because when I first heard it again when I became a U2 fan 9 years later I knew parts of the lyrics and the melody was completely familiar!

:heart: I'm so glad they played it live this tour.

:giggle: Now the Spice Girls on. Gotta love 90's flashbacks.

OMG SOUNDTRACK OF TITANIC INCLUDING THE DIALOGUE :laugh:

Draw me like one of your french girls. :lmao: omg NOW I finally get the meme!

That's good to hear! :up: He'll be up and running in no time again then.

ohh can I have some? :drool: That sounds so good. I remember the cinnamon rolls I had in Canada, damn those were good!

Not mine, but this is basically what I made this am:
3246813101_11c6318397.jpg

And yeah, the boy is def. on his way to recovery - he just asked me to burn him a cd that is 1/2 NLOTH, 1/2 ATYCLB for him (and yes, he mixed the 2 albums up to bounce back and forth - 3 songs here, 2 songs there lol). He's listening to it in his room now, with a pile of books from the library. :cute:

And WHAT are you listening to that is the Spice Girls and then Titanic soundtrack stuff?? I WANNA HEAR THIS AMUSEMENT.

I want cinnamon rolls...

Morning everyone :)

I just had strange dreams about Jack White. God help me.

Not mine, but this is basically what I made this am:
3246813101_11c6318397.jpg

And yeah, the boy is def. on his way to recovery - he just asked me to burn him a cd that is 1/2 NLOTH, 1/2 ATYCLB for him (and yes, he mixed the 2 albums up to bounce back and forth - 3 songs here, 2 songs there lol). He's listening to it in his room now, with a pile of books from the library. :cute:

And WHAT are you listening to that is the Spice Girls and then Titanic soundtrack stuff?? I WANNA HEAR THIS AMUSEMENT.

:drool: Brb, catching plane to N. America.

:cute: Aw, that's sweet. It's an odd album combination though. At least he likes NLOTH. :up:

:lmao: it's now Backstreet Boys. On my regular radio station, but it's 90s week. So all these songs are 90s requests. :love:

That stupiud INXS thread. I hate holier than thou attitudes. Words like definitely do not constitute an opinion. :angry:

That stupiud INXS thread. I hate holier than thou attitudes. Words like definitely do not constitute an opinion. :angry:

That was exactly my point. I've decided that it's not worth my time anymore trying to explain people common sense. I'll get back in there when we have the official word on the singer so I can rub it in. :wink:

I hate the implication that we are stupid for thinking it sounds like him. I play it for my daughter, without saying anything, and she said "Is that a new U2 song?" so obviously it does sound like him. It might not be, but if it wasn't, why wouldn't he be denying it?

It does sound like him a little, but other parts sound totally different. I'm not completely dismissing that it could be him, but IF it is, it's heavily edited.

:drool: Brb, catching plane to N. America.

:cute: Aw, that's sweet. It's an odd album combination though. At least he likes NLOTH. :up:

:lmao: it's now Backstreet Boys. On my regular radio station, but it's 90s week. So all these songs are 90s requests. :love:

BSB!!! :heart: :love:
My teenage love was AJ - I was convinced at 15 and 16 that I'd run off with him, lol.

In that video of Dirty Old Town that GG posted, I love the little shimmy that Larry does after he's finished singing. :giggle: :cute:

And the radio station you're listening to GG sounds hilarious! :lol:

I'm heading to the States in a few hours. It's raining today. :angry: Thankfully I don't have to drive too far, since I live right near the border, and I have to make several stops on my way to the train station. It will be so nice to see my Seattle family for a short period of time. :love:

Back
Top Bottom