PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have fun, my dear. :kiss: Funny, you're all going out, and it's nearly bedtime here. :lol:

:lol: Yeah, it was shortly after 7pm when I left.

It was a nice time, but I dunno. This is a friend who used to work at my old place, but now works elsewhere. I sent her (and a bazillion others) the email when I got let go, and she wanted to go out for coffee with me to see how I was and all that. She spent most of the time talking about herself and her problems. :sigh: That always seems to happen whenever I see her. It's kinda frustrating. Why ask ME to go for coffee with YOU, if you're gonna talk about YOU for the majority of the time?! :sigh: Eventually she moved on from her stuff and finally asked me about everything. I dunno - does that make me seem bitchy that I'm pissed off that we barely talked about me? I mean, I'm happy to talk about her and her life stuff. Whatever. The coffee was good. :lol:

Ted is a whiny bitch.

Barney and Lily make that show. They are who I watch. :lol:

THIS. :hi5: Barney is the best part of that show. :love: I really do hope they'll make some progress on figuring out who the fuck the mother is this season. It seems like the last few seasons haven't been as funny, and NO progress has been made on the mother front. I mean, it's what the show is CALLED for crying out loud. :angry:

:lol:

I think I'm a wee bit pissy tonight. :lol:

Bono, you are so cute. I see your fingers pressing chords into the neck of a guitar you are not even strumming. And I KNOW I am not even hearing your half-hearted strumming.

The Bono Guitar - the biggest piece of jewelry there is.

I don't mind his half-hearted strumming. It's hot. He knows guitars make people sexy.

Grace, got any really epic dance music recommendations? I just danced shamelessly badly because that was probably the best remix I've heard in a while. Man, I love crazy dancing late at night.

Thora, make it hard drinks next time.

Lady Gaga, I don't think most of her stuff is that different. How she presents it is different. I love when she plays live and strips everything down and it's her on a piano. That's when you see what kind of songwriter she is. And she is very genuine - or at least she comes across that way. I'm always impressed when I see an interview with her how much she cares for her fans and equality. She uses her position to talk about that. That's influence.

She's different, I haven't wanted to listen enough to try and think of how. But the idea of making catchy annoying pop songs is very very repeated. And it bothers me she's intentionally? unintentionally? copied so many other artists' looks or ideas.

Although I didn't mind pogoing to Lady Gaga that one dance here because nobody really gave a shit what they were listening to.

On a more cheery note, I think I'm in love with Paul Oakenfold's remixing.

Happy Mondays - W.F.L . (Think About the Future Mix) - YouTube

Oakenfold is a genius. :shifty:

It was a nice time, but I dunno. This is a friend who used to work at my old place, but now works elsewhere. I sent her (and a bazillion others) the email when I got let go, and she wanted to go out for coffee with me to see how I was and all that. She spent most of the time talking about herself and her problems. :sigh: That always seems to happen whenever I see her. It's kinda frustrating. Why ask ME to go for coffee with YOU, if you're gonna talk about YOU for the majority of the time?! :sigh: Eventually she moved on from her stuff and finally asked me about everything. I dunno - does that make me seem bitchy that I'm pissed off that we barely talked about me? I mean, I'm happy to talk about her and her life stuff. Whatever. The coffee was good. :lol:

You're not bitchy. She offered a coffee date to see how YOU were doing, yes? If that's the case, then you're not bitchy.

THIS. :hi5: Barney is the best part of that show. :love: I really do hope they'll make some progress on figuring out who the fuck the mother is this season. It seems like the last few seasons haven't been as funny, and NO progress has been made on the mother front. I mean, it's what the show is CALLED for crying out loud. :angry:

I think I'm a wee bit pissy tonight. :lol:

Oh, I barely watched the past few seasons because of that very reason! I started getting frustrated with the show and with Ted's whining. :lol:

Bono, you are so cute. I see your fingers pressing chords into the neck of a guitar you are not even strumming. And I KNOW I am not even hearing your half-hearted strumming.

The Bono Guitar - the biggest piece of jewelry there is.
:hi5:

Lady Gaga, I don't think most of her stuff is that different. How she presents it is different. I love when she plays live and strips everything down and it's her on a piano. That's when you see what kind of songwriter she is. And she is very genuine - or at least she comes across that way. I'm always impressed when I see an interview with her how much she cares for her fans and equality. She uses her position to talk about that. That's influence.

Ok, you've watched/listened more than me to know this :)

I'm kinda glad she sounds like a better person than I thought.

And Tara—yeah, he is...I mean, nothing. Nothing. Makes me dance that badly normally.

Sadly she doesn't drink. :wink: I don't see her all that often because of this exact reason, so I'll just get over it and enjoy the fact that I saw a friend who briefly listened, and drank delicious coffee. :D

You're not bitchy. She offered a coffee date to see how YOU were doing, yes? If that's the case, then you're not bitchy.

Oh, I barely watched the past few seasons because of that very reason! I started getting frustrated with the show and with Ted's whining. :lol:

Yup. Going out was her idea.

:lol: Yup. Hopefully this season will be an improvement! It probably won't be, but one can always dream. :) And I'm one of those suckers who will always watch it right up until the very end, even if it pisses me off to do so. :lol:

I don't mind his half-hearted strumming. It's hot. He knows guitars make people sexy.

Grace, got any really epic dance music recommendations? I just danced shamelessly badly because that was probably the best remix I've heard in a while. Man, I love crazy dancing late at night.

I like Messiah, Lord on Acid, CJ Bolland, David Guetta, I'd have to look at my riunning playlist. I like Moby.

Ok, you've watched/listened more than me to know this :)

I'm kinda glad she sounds like a better person than I thought.
That's just my opinion on her music. I think most music is a regurgitation. That doesn't mean it's bad. If you write from the heart - how can it be?

Whoa. Just had a weird moment where the preview of David Guetta's 'Memories' sounded a weensy bit like Isolation.

I think CJ Bolland's my favorite of all of those, at casual first listen. Although I need to get back to Moby.

Edit. What the...I feel like I've heard a lot of Moby's stuff before.

Whoa. Just had a weird moment where the preview of David Guetta's 'Memories' sounded a weensy bit like Isolation.

I think CJ Bolland's my favorite of all of those, at casual first listen. Although I need to get back to Moby.

CJ Bolland's Sugar Daddy is my favorite. I've written fiction based on that song.

There's a lot of Moby here on the radio, I just figured out. That's why.

...will look that song up after figuring out just how much of this guy I've heard...

Holy crap, 'Bodyrock' is good. My like of some rap is happening, paradoxically to my general music taste.

It's weird how much Moby's music varies...I mean, I'm used to 'God Moving Over The Face Of The Waters' and such.

That's When I Reach For My Revolver is my favorite of those 3 Mobys. (also, yay angsty punk song covers) Feeling So Real hurt but the video was hilarious so I couldn't stop watching.

The last 2 dance bands you posted under contemporary were really pretty. I don't think I've found any one band I love to bits, though. And unfortunately for Happy Mondays, that song of theirs I liked was a remix. Heh.

Wake Up's got some angsty lyrics there....

Awright. I'm going back full-circle to my remix then hopefully to bed. My last $2 of iTunes money is going to go to this song and whatever else I deem fabulous when it's less late.

Back
Top Bottom