PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Serves them right, I hope they blow all their deadlines for the next year. :angry:

If companies would only realize how much shit like that sucks for employee morale and productivity...sigh.

Yup, and especially since it was a religious non-profit. :tsk: That's not the way they should be treating their employees. I can understand it more if it were a FOR-profit company, but this was non-profit. :tsk: Whatever. Fuck them, and their little dog too. :lol:

I might need to shut my windows. It's cold here in Boston.

We had to turn the furnace on again. 2nd night in a row, 3rd time this month. :sad:

It's 53F outside right now and I set my thermostat to 73F. *sigh*

At least I'm on one of those "low-income" budget programs where our utilities are income-based and as long as we pay on time and in full each month, the utility co. doesn't charge us the difference.

Noooooo, I'm here!! :jumping: :waving arms: :lol:

oh nooooooo :lol:

are you still here!!!???!!!!

I couldn't read all of your first long spoiler post but i've been reading tyhe :lol: shorter :lol: ones!

hard, wood, girth, pakage ? :lmao:

awww poor VP! :hug:
she's singing "the Temptaion Blues" !

wow I don't think you told us before that he speaks... Franchiase ?
near :faint: :drool:

Also, David Tennant's eyebrows are impossible. I am never painting him again, after this. The things I do for my friends...:giggle:

:lol:

Honestly, I would've thought it'd be his hair! Especially during season 4.... :lol:

hey Tara! :wave: Where did you go?

Hi VP! My parents and I went to Starbucks so my dad and I could get something to drink. After that we went down to Centerville, because apparently there was a wild fire last night and we wanted to see where. From what the news said, it was a really big thing, and then we saw it and were like, "WTF? That's nothing!" :giggle:

After that, we just took our time coming back home by driving through neighboring cities.

We were only gone 2 hours. :ohmy:

Yup, and especially since it was a religious non-profit. :tsk: That's not the way they should be treating their employees. I can understand it more if it were a FOR-profit company, but this was non-profit. :tsk: Whatever. Fuck them, and their little dog too. :lol:

I don't want to say that all religious people are hypocritical, so I'll just say that they can be as hypocritical as everyone else, and leave it at that. :shifty:

oh nooooooo :lol:

are you still here!!! ???!!!!

I couldn't read all of your first long post but i've been reading tyhe :lol: shorter :lol: ones!

hard, wood, girth, pakage ? :lmao:

awww poor VP! :hug:
she's singing "the Temptaion Blues" !

wow I don't think you told us before that he speaks... Franchiase ?
near :faint: :drool:

I am still here! You didn't read my long, boring post? I'm wounded. :wink:

Yeah, he's French. No accent though, even though he was raised in a bilingual home. We actually had a conversation about that a few weeks ago, and he told me that when he speaks English no one would suspect he's French (and I certainly wouldn't, if I didn't know) and that when he speaks French, they don't suspect he's English.

Zooey!!

I don't want to say that all religious people are hypocritical, so I'll just say that they can be as hypocritical as everyone else, and leave it at that. :shifty:

:lol: Very true. I know I've been guilty of that myself. :)

I'm on season 4 of Lost, and it's a Sayid-centric episode. I LOVE him with the long flowing hair. GUH! :drool: :combust:

I am still here! You didn't read my long, boring post? I'm wounded. :wink:

Yeah, he's French. No accent though, even though he was raised in a bilingual home. We actually had a conversation about that a few weeks ago, and he told me that when he speaks English no one would suspect he's French (and I certainly wouldn't, if I didn't know) and that when he speaks French, they don't suspect he's English.

Zooey!!

if I didn't have to leeeeaaavvvee in ? 20 mins
before my sis comes home ( at her house w her laptop) I would have! I'll read it tomorrow!

interesting.....
he has one linguistic foot in one world and the other in the other world!

if I didn't have to leeeeaaavvvee in ? 20 mins
before my sis comes home ( at her house w her laptop) I would have! I'll read it tomorrow!

interesting.....
he has one linguistic foot in one world and the other in the other world!

I know where I'd like him to have a lingual foot.... :shifty: :silent:

:wave:

VP, talking to the old flame? There's no way I can catch up with everything I've missed. :reject:

Long story short, old work crush resurrected.

I've never watched Lost, will never watch it, but I so totally know who Sayid is.

The man is :drool:

You're missing out. :tsk: It's SUCH a fabulous show! :love:

Yeah, he's sexy as hell. Especially when he was all tied up and broke that Other's neck with just his legs. :drool: :lol: Plus, I'm a sucker for guys with accents. :wink:

Crap. I was going to watch a U2 DVD and wound up sucked in to It's Complicated. Grr.

So, which should I watch? PopMart, U2 Boston 2001 or U2 Slane? I would watch ZooTV, but I don't have it in DVD.

Crap. I was going to watch a U2 DVD and wound up sucked in to It's Complicated. Grr.

So, which should I watch? PopMart, U2 Boston 2001 or U2 Slane? I would watch ZooTV, but I don't have it in DVD.

It's Complicated was kinda funny...I remember watching that last Xmas bc my mom got it as a gift.

Watch PopMart since you dont have ZooTv. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom