PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey everyone. :hug: And cori, in spirit! Is she still in Newark, or over the ocean now?

She was just shutting down around 15 minutes ago. Her flight was at 7. My guess is that she'll be flying over Boston on her way to the North Atlantic to get to Ireland. She was chatting with an old Irish grandpa. She may never come back. :lol:

VP!!! :hug:How are ya?

Cori posted on FB a photo of Newark, she was about to leave. :hyper: I'm so excited for her!!

I'm well, thanks! You? :hug: I never get to "see" you anymore! : pout: Damned time zones...

She was just shutting down around 15 minutes ago. Her flight was at 7. My guess is that she'll be flying over Boston on her way to the North Atlantic to get to Ireland. She was chatting with an old Irish grandpa. She may never come back. :lol:

Awesome! :lol: So excited for her!

I'm well, thanks! You? :hug: I never get to "see" you anymore! : pout: Damned time zones...

Awesome! :lol: So excited for her!
:sad: You so need facebook. It would all be way easier.

I'm good too, having fun uploading some stuff to youtube, and my stalkertroll got banned. :D So all is well in Interland again. Got tomorrow off. :drool: Sleep.

Girls, I think my work crush may be back on. :uhoh: :drool:

:ohmy: Do elaborate plz.

Oh and how are the cats?:D

Okay wtf, apparently some UMPG publishing claims copyright on the VDL video. :scratch: whut?

Ah that's Universal. :rolleyes: Fine. I stated the songs are by U2. They better not suspend my account over this bullshit. It's not official material!

:sad: You so need facebook. It would all be way easier.

I'm good too, having fun uploading some stuff to youtube, and my stalkertroll got banned. :D So all is well in Interland again. Got tomorrow off. :drool: Sleep.

:ohmy: Do elaborate plz.

Oh and how are the cats?:D

I keep asking people to make an account for me! :lol:

the cats are good thanks. But there was some cat drama in the VP household yesterday. :lol: I was almost ready for work yesterday morning and someone knocked at my door - a guy saying his company was here to do my roof. My landlord hadn't told me, but no big deal, I told the guy I was about to leave in two minutes, and to carry on with whatever they had to do. Got home around 7 last night and they were just starting to pack up. Went into the house, and a few of the shyer cats were acting like they were traumatized! Abby (the calico girl, she's the most timid - a real sweetie to Sarah and I, but very shy) was hiding in a corner in the upstairs hallway when I went up to change my clothes, and when I opened my bedroom door (the cats aren't allowed in there - gotta keep the room with my clothes cat hair-free!), she scooted in and hid under the bed and wouldn't come out till about a half an hour after the guys were gone. Poor thing. :lol: They had a bit to finish up today, and got here just after 7 this morning. Abby was already freaking out, but I had to go! When I got home, the roofers were gone, and all was calm in cat land. :)

Tell me more, tell me more. Does he drive a nice car? Tell me more, tell me more. Did ya get very far?

:lol: !!!
He has a nice package that I try SOOO hard not to look at.

:shifty:

Long PM under spoilers to come...today was fucking torture.

Ok. Fine.

Pm me your emailadress, what you want for starters password and name and info you want to share. :wink: But you have to promise to actually use it. :tongue:

Poor Abby! :hug: Cats don't get these weird human things. Poor Miep was stuck upstairs for two days when they did the floor here, though she didn't seem to mind much. She's such an old lady suddenly, it's cute, but kinda weird.

They can always be bribed with food though. :D

And I will be forever grateful for that. :heart:

I was thinking of another thing by the way. Why the troll hated me so much. He's from Toronto. He was at the 2011 Toronto show. I posted about that show in the thread about the asshole in front of me. He's an asshole.

You don't think he could be *THAT* guy, right? That'd be the creepiest coincidence ever. But it would explain his hatred towards me.

Oh wow, I'd never thought of that. It is possible...

This other guy is just plain hilarious! :lmao:

Okay. Long and probably boring, plz feel free to ignore.

So, last time we left off, I was pissed off at him, because of the way he dealt with some work issues. And then for most of July and August, he shaved his head. Gross! Normally his hair is really close-cropped, and that looks good on him, but shaved? Uh, no thanks. The past week or so, I've noticed he's growing it back, thank god. It's back to where it should be now. :up:

So this week I've had a couple of projects that have come up that I've had to work with him and his department on. I have a friend at work who has had to work with him on something over the past month, and she's had nothing but trouble with him, and so I was all "shit, I really wish I didn't have to involve him/his department in this project, if he's going to be an asshat..." but then I went down there, and even though there were some legitimate issues I told him about that needed to be solved on his end, he was super nice and cooperative about it, and he LISTENED to me. So, that was good.

Then there was another thing that came up today, a new project, something we've never really done before at our company, so we're sort of figuring it out as we go along. Felt really out of my element, didn't know what the hell I was doing, but I went to tell him what I need (heh, not exactly what I need ) and he told me how he would do things on his end, and really helped a lot. Then there was this one issue (not his fault at all, the rules of an outside company we deal with) that kind of put a snag in our otherwise smooth plan. So I went to talk to my supervisor about this problem, and then we both went to our manager, and while we were in with her, he came up and said he contacted the company and solved the problem for us, so YAY :heart:

Every time I went down there, it was like he was so accommodating and just so damned happy and smiley and stuff. So one of the times I was down there later this morning, he had his cabinet open with all his snacks in it (earlier this week, he had it opened and was showing someone when I went down there - he had choc. chip banana bread, and I said it looked good, and he made me take some, yum) and I noticed he had a huge stack of large chocolate bars in there, and so I was all "holy chocolate bars, batman, are you an addict??" He told me his son was selling them so he brought them in. I told him I'd take one, and then he said "want to take the rest upstairs and try to sell them for me?" He was only joking, but I said sure. He looked really surprised. I took them up with me and went around my department and sold ten of them, all he had left, in like 5 minutes, and then went down with the money. His eyes just about popped out of his head when he saw I sold them all for him. :cute: :lol:

Then early afternoon I went to see him, and he was on the floor talking to this older lady in his department, bantering. She picked up a ruler and brandished it at him, and then he picked up one from someone else's desk and did the same to her, as I was walking up. He smiled at me and said "mine's harder." I was all "OMG, MUST NOT MAKE SEXUAL COMMENTS IN THE WORKPLACE :silent:" then she said something similar and then he said "mine's wood!" And I was almost bursting, like almost literally had to zip my mouth shut not to shout out some sexual innuendo in response. He glanced at me though with a smirk, and I'm fairly certain he knew exactly what he was saying.

Then later, i went to his department looking for one of his employees to ask them a question about a call they took for me. As soon as I walked in, another employee pointed at the far end of the room, to tell me he was over there. Then he saw me, and walked over, grinning, and was like "yes?" I just looked at him, and in my very best smart assy tone said "um, I'm not necessarily looking for you every single time I come down here, you know." He just laughed, told me the guy I was looking for was off today, and then we ended up just chatting for a while.

Did I ever mention what a nice ass he has? Le sigh. Now I'm going to have to get up earlier in the morning and pay attention to my appearance again.

Sounds promising, VP! :D

Why do GPS's have to be so damn expensive?! :angry: I can't find a single one that's less than $100. :tsk: I'm hoping when I actually go INTO Target and other places tomorrow, that I'll find something reasonably priced.

He makes these innuendos at work? Smirks at you while doing that? He's a keeper!!! :cute:

:shifty: He sounds really cute. Why were you mad at him before?

Ok. Fine.

Pm me your emailadress, what you want for starters password and name and info you want to share. :wink: But you have to promise to actually use it. :tongue:

Poor Abby! :hug: Cats don't get these weird human things. Poor Miep was stuck upstairs for two days when they did the floor here, though she didn't seem to mind much. She's such an old lady suddenly, it's cute, but kinda weird.

They can always be bribed with food though. :D

Aw, poor Miep! :hug: How is she??

What's so cool with having so many is seeing how different their personalities are, despite being raised in the same household with the same surroundings and the same amount of attention. A few of the cats are all "Hmm, what are these strange loud noises outside?? Must look out the window and investigate." :hmm: while other are "OMG, NOISES!! MY WORLD IS ENDING!!!" :scream:

:lol:

I don't even know, guys! What do you make of it?? Maybe he was just in a really good, goofy mood today? I don't even know.

But you know me. For someone to say his is "harder" and "wood" and me not say something smart-assy/innuendo-laced in response nearly killed me. :lol:

Aw, poor Miep! :hug: How is she??

What's so cool with having so many is seeing how different their personalities are, despite being raised in the same household with the same surroundings and the same amount of attention. A few of the cats are all "Hmm, what are these strange loud noises outside?? Must look out the window and investigate." :hmm: while other are "OMG, NOISES!! MY WORLD IS ENDING!!!" :scream:

:lol:

She seems to be doing okay. But over the past month she's gone deaf. It's really weird not having her respond to my calls anymore, the only thing she still hears is clacking of my tongue(weird to explain) and a spoon against a bowl(the sound that I'm nearly done with my cornflakes so she can have the leftover milk:wink: Yes, food sound she remembers). So I guess it's going downhill, but at least it's going slowly.She startles when you approach her from behind now, it's funny though, because she still knows it's me when I touch her. She makes this funny high noise every time she sees me or when I point my finger at her or something. :giggle: She sleeps in my bed pretty much every night as well. :cute: Totally my kitty. She's snoring softly as I type this.

:lol: That sounds cool. You could have your own Kitty psychology experiments and write a paper on it.

I don't even know, guys! What do you make of it?? Maybe he was just in a really good, goofy mood today? I don't even know.

But you know me. For someone to say his is "harder" and "wood" and me not say something smart-assy/innuendo-laced in response nearly killed me. :lol:

Well, what you gotta figure out is if he acts like that with anyone else. Or is it just you? :shifty:

:giggle: Well it is a bad thing to say with a PGP girl nearby. He's lucky you didn't jump him on the spot. :tongue:

He makes these innuendos at work? Smirks at you while doing that? He's a keeper!!! :cute:

:shifty: He sounds really cute. Why were you mad at him before?

Well...

My little department is made up of three people, including me. One of the three doesn't even really do the actual work that i do anymore, she specializes, so it's really only me and one other person. His department's job, among other things, is to take on our overflow/do French calls for us (he's French/bilingual :drool: ) /do data entry and sometimes help with some shipping issues. That's besides their regular work. Sometimes when I ask them to do things for me, he gets all whiny and bitches about how busy they are, and makes it seem like I'm asking for favours when it's their fucking job to do it! So i went through a period where I really dreaded dealing with him/them (hence the end of the crush). But during that time they were really busy too, so maybe he was just stressed or whatever. He's been awesome this week.

Ah, so nothing major then. :D That means there's still room for improvement!

and :shifty: he speaks French eh? That could be interesting..

Back
Top Bottom