PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed... - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-16-2011, 08:10 PM   #91
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
At the very least, you can have flirting. It's good practice.
True. :shifty :

speaking of practice, I got an email today from someone who obviously doesn't have English as a first language. He had to send me an alternate shipping address. he said in his email "this is my brother's address, you can touch him anytime you want." I started pissing myself laughing when I read it, and everyone around me was "what??" I told them, and got some funny comments. I said "I've been single for a year and a half, offering his brother to me in that way is like throwing the poor guy to the wolves."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
She seems to be doing okay. But over the past month she's gone deaf. It's really weird not having her respond to my calls anymore, the only thing she still hears is clacking of my tongue(weird to explain) and a spoon against a bowl(the sound that I'm nearly done with my cornflakes so she can have the leftover milk Yes, food sound she remembers). So I guess it's going downhill, but at least it's going slowly.She startles when you approach her from behind now, it's funny though, because she still knows it's me when I touch her. She makes this funny high noise every time she sees me or when I point my finger at her or something. She sleeps in my bed pretty much every night as well. Totally my kitty. She's snoring softly as I type this.

That sounds cool. You could have your own Kitty psychology experiments and write a paper on it.
Aw, Miep! Sometimes when there is hearing loss, it's just in certain ranges, so maybe that's why she can't hear your voice so well, but she can still hear other sounds. Or maybe she's ignoring you. When my dog got older, after being very obedient all her life, it was like she said "fuck this, I'm old and I've earned some disobedience," and she started not listening to me as well.

Quote:
Well, what you gotta figure out is if he acts like that with anyone else. Or is it just you?

Well it is a bad thing to say with a PGP girl nearby. He's lucky you didn't jump him on the spot.
I'm...hormonal at the moment, let's just say...and he's damned lucky I didn't jump him, omg. When that whole ruler thing was happening, he was standing there, and I was literally saying to myself "don't glance at his package...don't glance at his package..." RAWR.

Old 09-16-2011, 08:15 PM   #92
Blue Crack Distributor

While I was on about the whole work crush thing, I missed saying "hey Amy and Thora!"

Amy, how are you guys doing up there? Frozen yet? :shudder: My furnace came on last night.

Thora, sounds like you're enjoying being a lady of leisure for the time being!

Old 09-16-2011, 08:16 PM   #93
Galeonbroad

Local Time: 10:57 PM
She sure seems to ignore me sometimes. But that's okay, as long as she's still there for me she can do whatever she wants. I do wish she'd stop barfing on the carpet though. Cause I gotta clean it up every time.
Strangely enough she eats and drinks like a pro these days. Was a lot less the past half year. Usually with old age they eat less!

wonder what would've happened if you asked if you could use his wood for a sec.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 09-16-2011, 08:19 PM   #94
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

That's funny. 'You can touch him anytime.' Why can't Bono's brother say that to me.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:21 PM   #95
Galeonbroad

Local Time: 10:57 PM
Oh I'd touch him all the time...

What the crap? How did it become 2.20? Err, I better go to bed!

It was nice seeing you ladies. And VP, I was serious. Pm me your info and you shall have a facebook account in the morning!
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 09-16-2011, 08:22 PM   #96
ONE
love, blood, life

Hi VP! We froze the last 2 nights for sure!
Old 09-16-2011, 08:22 PM   #97
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
She sure seems to ignore me sometimes. But that's okay, as long as she's still there for me she can do whatever she wants. I do wish she'd stop barfing on the carpet though. Cause I gotta clean it up every time.
Strangely enough she eats and drinks like a pro these days. Was a lot less the past half year. Usually with old age they eat less!

wonder what would've happened if you asked if you could use his wood for a sec.
There is no way he could have NOT known what he was saying. No one could be that dense. Right?

Oh, I would have used that wood, alright.

Wow. I think I need to find a bf/fuck buddy.

Aw, is she throwing up more than usual? I probably mentioned on here that a couple of my cats have had diarrhea periodically over the past year. I finally figured out what it is. I used to feed them a cheap-ass food, and they would all vomit pretty frequently. for the past year+ they've been on a better food, and the vomiting has way decreased to almost nothing. But the problem is, vomiting used to get rid of their hairballs...now they're going through their systems instead, and rather than coming out when they throw up, sometimes they come out the other end, and it takes a few days.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:28 PM   #98
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
That's funny. 'You can touch him anytime.' Why can't Bono's brother say that to me.
Norman, get on that.

Quote:
Oh I'd touch him all the time...

What the crap? How did it become 2.20? Err, I better go to bed!

It was nice seeing you ladies. And VP, I was serious. Pm me your info and you shall have a facebook account in the morning!
Omg, it's late for you, you never stay up this late! nice seeing you too!

What info do you need?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryancoke71 View Post
Hi VP! We froze the last 2 nights for sure!
Yikes. I couldn't believe my furnace came on. When I realized it had, I looked, and my thermostat was set to 15. Yesterday morning it was cool but really nice in the sun. Then by lunchtime it was overcast and just plain cold. Last night was freezing, today was cool and sunny, but if you were in the sun it was perfect. I wore a sweater to work both days.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:31 PM   #99
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I might need to shut my windows. It's cold here in Boston.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:31 PM   #100
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 02:57 PM
VP, methinks you need to pounce on this man...

This watercolor board stuff I got to work with that I thought would be exciting for presents (it's kind of like it's framed already) is evil...maybe I should just draw Bono all over the rest. Or Larry. To make myself feel better.

Also, David Tennant's eyebrows are impossible. I am never painting him again, after this. The things I do for my friends...

Grace—It's freezing here too
Old 09-16-2011, 08:31 PM   #101
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VintagePunk View Post
While I was on about the whole work crush thing, I missed saying "hey Amy and Thora!"

Amy, how are you guys doing up there? Frozen yet? :shudder: My furnace came on last night.

Thora, sounds like you're enjoying being a lady of leisure for the time being!
Hi!

I really am! I'm liking the freedom of doing whatever the hell I want, whenever I want. Like going to Seattle for a quick trip, and spending all day on the couch watching Lost.

I had a breakfast date this morning and I have a coffee date this evening, plus loads of plans for next week already, so I've managed to be fairly busy, despite not having a job.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:33 PM   #102
Blue Crack Distributor

I just realized, I have his (his son's) chocolate bar in my bag. Would it be weird/creepy to eat that chocolate bar in a sexy way?

For the record, i don't even know how one would eat chocolate in a sexy way.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:38 PM   #103
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnCatKatie View Post
VP, methinks you need to pounce on this man...

This watercolor board stuff I got to work with that I thought would be exciting for presents (it's kind of like it's framed already) is evil...maybe I should just draw Bono all over the rest. Or Larry. To make myself feel better.

Also, David Tennant's eyebrows are impossible. I am never painting him again, after this. The things I do for my friends...: giggle:

Grace—It's freezing here too : (
Dude. Plenty of pouncing was done today. Alas, it was all in my mind.

But yeah. "Hard" and "wood." I'm like a cross between a 12 year old boy and a horny woman, it was SO hard to let that go without comment or action.

I'm a Matt Smith fan. He stopped being creepy with his oddly shaped head, and somewhere along the line became hot as hell to me. I don't even know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thora View Post
Hi!

I really am! I'm liking the freedom of doing whatever the hell I want, whenever I want. Like going to Seattle for a quick trip, and spending all day on the couch watching Lost.

I had a breakfast date this morning and I have a coffee date this evening, plus loads of plans for next week already, so I've managed to be fairly busy, despite not having a job.
Sounds like fun!! You've earned it. And it must be SO gratifying to hear that your former coworkers are pissed on your behalf!
Old 09-16-2011, 08:38 PM   #104
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintagePunk View Post
I just realized, I have his (his son's) chocolate bar in my bag. Would it be weird/creepy to eat that chocolate bar in a sexy way?

For the record, i don't even know how one would eat chocolate in a sexy way.
Depends how wide the chocolate bar is.

Watching About a Boy and Zoo Station is playing.....
Old 09-16-2011, 08:42 PM   #105
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Depends how wide the chocolate bar is.

Watching About a Boy and Zoo Station is playing.....
It has girth. For a chocolate bar.

Tags
90s music rulz, bono's hamster ball, bsb, no more mullets, not gay in a 3 way, sammich, u2 dreamz, u2 life dolls, wanna go for a ride, what are you packing?, where is mte