PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also, at one point in history many years ago, this happened:

bono-edge-360.jpg

It has nothing to do with anything, but it came up when I was Googling and is fun to look at.

The way Bono's gripping that mic in that pic has always been lots of fun. I enjoy it every time. :cute:

Okay. Magazines organized by era back in the suitcase. I ordered U218 because if I have it, I have NO idea where it went. Watching Boston 2001. Backing up my HD to move some things off my computer. Drain, still clogged. Bollocks.

You know, I never knew Bono liked Boston that much. HELLO! Bono, you can bring some of that enthusiasm over to my house.

:lol: Catching up on what I've missed today has been hilarious!! I'm on the train to Seattle at the moment, and I'm trying REALLY hard not to laugh so loudly. :lol: I'm sure the people sitting near me are wondering WTF is so damn funny. The train has free wifi, which is awesome.

Did some fun shopping earlier in the day, and got a whole bunch of nice things. :drool:

Oh, and your dreams are cracking me up. Feel free to PM me the ones not suitable for public consumption! I've had loads of awesome U2-ey dreams, some of them being VERY vivid and enjoyable. :shifty: I think I might have PM'd them to some of you in the past, but when I'm back home on Monday I'll look through my PM's and send them to anyone who might be interested. :)

What on earth happened that was so funny? I have no hope of going through all those pages.

I want U2 dreams plzthanks.

...I've just gotten so lazy/busy/broke I'm doing laundry in the sink...

He can throw me in bed, but there will be no drop-kicking. :lol:
Being thrown into bed = :up:

:lol: Catching up on what I've missed today has been hilarious!! I'm on the train to Seattle at the moment, and I'm trying REALLY hard not to laugh so loudly. :lol: I'm sure the people sitting near me are wondering WTF is so damn funny. The train has free wifi, which is awesome.
We're just awesome like that. :wink:

Did some fun shopping earlier in the day, and got a whole bunch of nice things. :drool:
Fun shopping? :hyper:

Oh, and your dreams are cracking me up. Feel free to PM me the ones not suitable for public consumption! I've had loads of awesome U2-ey dreams, some of them being VERY vivid and enjoyable. :shifty: I think I might have PM'd them to some of you in the past, but when I'm back home on Monday I'll look through my PM's and send them to anyone who might be interested. :)

Yes please. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom