PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
8 U2 dreams sent. :shifty:

I'll forward them to you too Zooey. :sexywink: Anyone else who cares to dare a peek into my brain :)tsk:) feel free to ask. :lol: You guys can send me yours too. :D

And yeah I just can't figure out the symbolism in that damn corn on the cob dream.... huh... :hmm:

My best U2 dream resulted in my "splinters" nic name :shifty: Basically it involved me, Larry, and hardwood floors. It was the most realistic dream I ever had with them and boy was it fantastic! :drool::drool::drool:

All my other U2 dreams were simple. Lots of good ones involving moments at concerts. :cute:

I had one where they were playing a concert in the cafeteria at my school. After the show, they were loading their gear on the loading dock and I went out to see if I could meet them. I grabbed a 2x4 for Bono to sign. He got on his knees and hunched over on the floor and was drawing me an elaborate picture on the 2x4. The wind blew his shirt up and I saw that all across his back he had a self portrait tattooed :lol: When he was done I went out to the parking lot and Edge was there closing up the van (cuz U2 plays in school cafeterias and hauls their own gear in a van, right?). I asked Edge for an autograph on the same 2x4. He looked at it with contempt and poured his beer out all over it. Then left the beer bottle on the ground and walked away.

Oh, wait, just remembered another one too :shifty: :lol:

Was Bono feeding it to you? :hmm:

:lmao: Oh how I wish.

:shifty:

evilteethsmiley.gif

I had one where they were playing a concert in the cafeteria at my school. After the show, they were loading their gear on the loading dock and I went out to see if I could meet them. I grabbed a 2x4 for Bono to sign. He got on his knees and hunched over on the floor and was drawing me an elaborate picture on the 2x4. The wind blew his shirt up and I saw that all across his back he had a self portrait tattooed :lol: When he was done I went out to the parking lot and Edge was there closing up the van (cuz U2 plays in school cafeterias and hauls their own gear in a van, right?). I asked Edge for an autograph on the same 2x4. He looked at it with contempt and poured his beer out all over it. Then left the beer bottle on the ground and walked away.

:lmao:

Oh what's the other one?? :shifty:

My best U2 dream resulted in my "splinters" nic name :shifty: Basically it involved me, Larry, and hardwood floors. It was the most realistic dream I ever had with them and boy was it fantastic! :drool::drool::drool:

All my other U2 dreams were simple. Lots of good ones involving moments at concerts. :cute:

:lol: Awesome.

OMG :lmao: the self-portrait tattoo. And Edge.

*contemplates looking into Comet's brain*

You'll have a PM soon then. :wink:

Oh what's the other one?? :shifty:

I think I told you guys this one before

I was on the rail and Bono was laughing and smiling but Edge was giving me "looks". Then they pulled a bunch of back stage to hang out before the encore. Edge asked if I could move farther back in the audience. I asked why. He said "you know" and I said I didn't....

Then he told me my boobs were distracting him
Edge is not nice to me in my dreams :sad:

I was on the rail and Bono was laughing and smiling but Edge was giving me "looks". Then they pulled a bunch of back stage to hang out before the encore. Edge asked if I could move farther back in the audience. I asked why. He said "you know" and I said I didn't....

Nice! :lol:

FML. So, it's been a full say with the toddler. For the most part, it hasn't been too bad. We've gone food shopping. We went to the mall to get shoes (I miss the days when she had no input). We get home and I start dinner for her when out of motherfucking blue the kitchen sink backs up. I tried plunging and all it did was displace water from the 'fruit' sink to the sink where the disposal resides. And MR. R is in NJ. So, I pack up the kid. Buy not one - but 2 different types of drain gel and now I'm waiting for my 30 minutes and praying like hell it works. However it means - no dinner for me. Anything I have, I'd have to make. FUCK.

And my allergies have been terrible today. I must have sneezed 50 times. All this sneezing has given me a sore under my tongue. :sad:

Same here. Well, actually it's all my fault for always waking up. :angry: Or for dreaming of PICS of them, when hey guess what brain, it's a DREAM... you can have the REAL THING. :tsk:

OMFG - I just read the corn on the cob dream. :lmao:

:ohmy:

Comet, I love your brain. It's awesome. :D :lol:

*takes a bow*

:reject:

I had another one where I found pics of Bono when he first visited Africa in the 80's. Someone had snuck and taken pics in his tent while he was sleeping. And he was all sweaty. And all nekid. :shifty: The dream was very detailed. Very. Detailed. :shifty:

My dreams always involve finding a rare book, magazine or DVD. Or I find an interview on TV. Or I wind up front row. I think I've had dreams where I'm sitting at diner counter and they are a few people down from me and I start talking really loud about something they'd be interested to get their attention. Like in Romi and Michele when Michele knows the compound for Post-It Notes - I can suddenly rattle off foreign policy and debt economics like Prof Sachs.

*takes a bow*

I had another one where I found pics of Bono when he first visited Africa in the 80's. Someone had snuck and taken pics in his tent while he was sleeping. And he was all sweaty. And all nekid. :shifty: The dream was very detailed. Very. Detailed. :shifty:

Right? Those are the kind I have too. I wish I could take a photo of my dreams, like a screenshot. It was one of those dreams that made me interested in Bono again. In my dream I was looking on Wireimage for pics of him and was like 'Oh wow'. So the next day, I went to Wireimage and went 'oh wow'.

Right? Those are the kind I have too. I wish I could take a photo of my dreams, like a screenshot. It was one of those dreams that made me interested in Bono again. In my dream I was looking on Wireimage for pics of him and was like 'Oh wow'. So the next day, I went to Wireimage and went 'oh wow'.

LOL! I know! I had to laugh about the magazine thing too... that's EXACTLY me too. :lol:

Dinner time, salads tonight. :wave:

*takes a bow*

WHY CAN'T I HAVE DREAMS LIKE THAT? :sad:

My dreams always involve finding a rare book, magazine or DVD. Or I find an interview on TV. Or I wind up front row. I think I've had dreams where I'm sitting at diner counter and they are a few people down from me and I start talking really loud about something they'd be interested to get their attention. Like in Romi and Michele when Michele knows the compound for Post-It Notes - I can suddenly rattle off foreign policy and debt economics like Prof Sachs.

Grace, you rock.

FML. So, it's been a full say with the toddler. For the most part, it hasn't been too bad. We've gone food shopping. We went to the mall to get shoes (I miss the days when she had no input). We get home and I start dinner for her when out of motherfucking blue the kitchen sink backs up. I tried plunging and all it did was displace water from the 'fruit' sink to the sink where the disposal resides. And MR. R is in NJ. So, I pack up the kid. Buy not one - but 2 different types of drain gel and now I'm waiting for my 30 minutes and praying like hell it works. However it means - no dinner for me. Anything I have, I'd have to make. FUCK.

And my allergies have been terrible today. I must have sneezed 50 times. All this sneezing has given me a sore under my tongue. :sad:

Oh no :hug: Have you ever tried pouring a coke down the drain? One Thanksgiving our disposal stopped up. We poured a coke down there and 30 minutes later it was good as new. Makes you think twice about drinking coke but it worked.

And you don't have any frozen pizza or anything?

And sore under the tongue? OHNO! Ugh - Comet - remember the awfulness with that this summer? I was such a pill that day we were driving b/c I was so miserable. :sad:

Dear Kitchen Sink,

I know I will have to order a pizza tonight and eat dinner at 9pm again. But for the love of my day tomorrow, please unclog or do what you need to do.

Eternally grateful,
Amy

Oh no :hug: Have you ever tried pouring a coke down the drain? One Thanksgiving our disposal stopped up. We poured a coke down there and 30 minutes later it was good as new. Makes you think twice about drinking coke but it worked.

And you don't have any frozen pizza or anything?

And sore under the tongue? OHNO! Ugh - Comet - remember the awfulness with that this summer? I was such a pill that day we were driving b/c I was so miserable. :sad:

I felt so bad for you! :hug: Did you ever determine if it was a stress related thing? Stupid stress on our bodies! :madwife:

I was just going to run up to the store to get some margarita makin's :cheers:

So I went to make them and was out of margarita mix. We had a bottle of sweet n sour mixer though that wasn't getting used so I added a little bit of that and tequila, frozen strawberries and ice in the blender, then added some triple sec, lime juice and a bit of cranberry juice. I was worried, but they came out just fine. :drool: And damned strong. :lol: :drunk:

GR good luck with the sink!

Zooey when I was in elementary school a teacher asked us kids to bring in a tooth the next time we lost one. We put the tooth in a glass of Coke and it completely dissolved in a couple days. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom