PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just had strange dreams about Jack White. God help me.

See this is why you don't go to sleep listening to dance music. Then you have dreams that don't belong! :wink:

:ohmy:

I cannot believe that someone took the time to dissect the letter. That's really amazing and mind-numbing. Off to Target to look for Little Mermaid underwear. My weekend is like a weekend on the Zoo TV tour - full of excitement and riches.

I do have wine for later.

:reject:

*used to have Little Mermaid underwear.... in fact, a whole Little Mermaid warddrobe*

Thank god I grew out of that...

I WANT LITTLE MERMAID UNDERWEAR.

And also wine.
:lol:

I had two short and hot rides with Larry this morning :shifty:
:shifty::up:

But you guys, Slane has super important moments! Like this:

b78dc5b4.jpg
:faint:

I'm still convinced Bono saw Velvet Goldmine and wanted to mimic it. :lol:
Velvet goldmine- baby's on fire - YouTube
I recommend it all (the whole movie is FLAWLESS), but the part I'm referring to starts around 1:17.

Knowing Bono, that's exactly what he wants.

ok - found the Larry singing bit in the first 1/2 of my Oakland bootleg. But yeah, I still need the SBM mp3 if you've got it :wink:

Should I upload it somewhere or can I just email it to you as an attachment? It's 4.7 MB.

Comet, what's up? :wave:

:shifty: I will PM something to you today, I have to be reminded daily until i do it. :reject: It's not like it's super x-rated or anything cuz it's totally not. :lol: But dreams always make me :reject: especially dorky crazy U2 dreams.

:wave:

Should I upload it somewhere or can I just email it to you as an attachment? It's 4.7 MB.

:shifty: I will PM something to you today, I have to be reminded daily until i do it. :reject: It's not like it's super x-rated or anything cuz it's totally not. :lol: But dreams always make me :reject: especially dorky crazy U2 dreams.

Alrighty, sounds good. I love hearing about any crazy U2 dreams. The funnier the better :lol:

Alrighty, sounds good. I love hearing about any crazy U2 dreams. The funnier the better :lol:

dunno, Comet. Whatever works best for you I guess :love:

Funny, I just posted something about U2 dreams on K's fb wall

Comet-- one of BC's kittens (I call her Sandwich, long story...) caught a mouse/mole/thing (I didn't look that close) that was basically the same size she is. It was half impressive and amusing, half REALLY GROSS.

Ok I'm getting a few together to PM. Don't laugh :reject: too much :lol: I wish my brain would dream BETTER ones than this. :madwife: But these were not so bad. :shifty: It's a good thing I wrote them down at the time because otherwise I'd never remember them!

Comet-- one of BC's kittens (I call her Sandwich, long story...) caught a mouse/mole/thing (I didn't look that close) that was basically the same size she is. It was half impressive and amusing, half REALLY GROSS.

OMG. She didn't eat it though right? I wouldn't care if Maurice just caught them, but why does he have to eat them? :yuck:

:giggle:

*wonders how good zooey's are compared to mine*. :sigh:

I'll send you the song as soon as I finish gathering these. I had written them all down... I have 4 and counting... :shifty:

:hyper:

Good ones?? :shifty:

Just read them. OMG that second one :drool:

Oh god I just found the corn on the cob dream. :lmao:

:shifty:

THe two I sent her are pretty tame. Then I had one that was hilarious, one that was very sweet and cool and there was one... that was... erm... good.

You could always forward those dreams to some other people in this thread, Comet :shifty: :wink:

corn on the cob???? Do I even want to know???

8 U2 dreams sent. :shifty:

I'll forward them to you too Zooey. :sexywink: Anyone else who cares to dare a peek into my brain :)tsk:) feel free to ask. :lol: You guys can send me yours too. :D

And yeah I just can't figure out the symbolism in that damn corn on the cob dream.... huh... :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom