PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty: mine was Brian.

:hi5:

Nick, Brian, and AJ were all hot. I never understood the Kevin/Howie girls :lol:

I was too old to listen to them back in the day, but I saw them when they went on tour with NKOTB earlier this summer. I was shocked at how good they were live! :lol: And AJ is miiiiighty fine. :sexywink:
I was supposed to see that tour, but my sister screwed me over the week of the show. And yeah, AJ is still hawt. I met him back in '06 at a charity event and my pic w/him is one of my all-time prized possessions. (My B & E autographs are now tied for that - anything from Adam will trump them all, of course. :wink: )

larry0343.jpg

Nick, Brian, and AJ were all hot. I never understood the Kevin/Howie girls :lol:

I was supposed to see that tour, but my sister screwed me over the week of the show. And yeah, AJ is still hawt. I met him back in '06 at a charity event and my pic w/him is one of my all-time prized possessions. (My B & E autographs are now tied for that - anything from Adam will trump them all, of course. :wink: )
Ha very true. Never understood those. Far too prettyboy to me.

Aww that's so cute!

Aww, that sucks. :( I was so exhausted, having JUST come back from Montreal that afternoon. It was my 3rd concert in 3 days, so I was crazily exhausted, but I still managed to have a fun time. Thank jeebus we had seats, so I could sit down a lot. :lol:

:drool: And I love how the file's called imaginary men. :tsk: :lol:

I'm done with that INXS thread. I don't give a flying f*ck who is singing it!:happy:

I'm done with that INXS thread. I don't give a flying f*ck who is singing it!:happy:

Yeah, that guy is being rather jerky. :huh: For no reason, too. I mean, I get his point, but there's no reason to go after people like that. It's just as rude as those claiming that it must be him.

Perhaps you can. Not sure if it works internationally, but 3FM Presents: 90s Request

Then go to "luister" next to their logo(above the fancy bar, in the red bar)

It works! :hyper:
Now I can relive my preteen/teen years and laugh about it.

Also: omg Beavis & Butthead on their page! That brings back some awesome memories of watching it at friends' houses (we didnt have cable)

:shifty: mine was Brian.

:hi5:

Jiggawha??? I keep forgetting that you are younger and thus had some questionable crush choices. While y'all were loving on the BSB, I had Bono all to myself.

It does sound like him a little, but other parts sound totally different. I'm not completely dismissing that it could be him, but IF it is, it's heavily edited.

I hate the implication that we are stupid for thinking it sounds like him. I play it for my daughter, without saying anything, and she said "Is that a new U2 song?" so obviously it does sound like him. It might not be, but if it wasn't, why wouldn't he be denying it?

I have to admit at first it did sound like Bono. I read the whole thing very quick and thought it was something happened years ago and just recently was unearthed. Like I thought I'd hear Michael sing too. It sounded like a younger Bono, but then I thought maybe he was singing in a completely different register. I only gave it a listen once because it's kind of boring. It was through someone else that I thought it might Edge - also singing whacky. Now I am 100% convinced it is Michael Jackson from the great beyond. Eat crow when I'm right, trollers!!! :lol:

Awww BSB talk :cute: I still :heart: them! I had a weakness for Nick. I had a ring with his face on it that I wore everyday for years when they were at they popular peak :reject:

I had a necklace and bracelet with AJ's name on it. Not to mention the little pins, the t-shirts, etc, that I would scrimp and save to get with my babysitting money. :lol:
Ahhh, the good ol' days.

It works! :hyper:
Now I can relive my preteen/teen years and laugh about it.

Also: omg Beavis & Butthead on their page! That brings back some awesome memories of watching it at friends' houses (we didnt have cable)
I still have the B&B episodes where they discuss 90s U2 on my computer. :reject: Loved those.

Cool that it works. :D Enjoying the news?
Jiggawha??? I keep forgetting that you are younger and thus had some questionable crush choices. While y'all were loving on the BSB, I had Bono all to myself.

I have to admit at first it did sound like Bono. I read the whole thing very quick and thought it was something happened years ago and just recently was unearthed. Like I thought I'd hear Michael sing too. It sounded like a younger Bono, but then I thought maybe he was singing in a completely different register. I only gave it a listen once because it's kind of boring. It was through someone else that I thought it might Edge - also singing whacky. Now I am 100% convinced it is Michael Jackson from the great beyond. Eat crow when I'm right, trollers!!! :lol:

I had a teen crush on Brian from the Backstreet boys. :wink:

:lol: You should post that in the thread.

I had a necklace and bracelet with AJ's name on it. Not to mention the little pins, the t-shirts, etc, that I would scrimp and save to get with my babysitting money. :lol:
Ahhh, the good ol' days.

That's cute :cute: Did you ever see them in concert?

I went three times :wink: Once on their Black and Blue tour, once on their reunion tour in 2005, and once last year.

GG, back in the day my friend thought she was actually gonna marry Brian and she legitimately bet me 50 bucks on it. :lol:

That's cute :cute: Did you ever see them in concert?

I went three times :wink: Once on their Black and Blue tour, once on their reunion tour in 2005, and once last year.

GG, back in the day my friend thought she was actually gonna marry Brian and she legitimately bet me 50 bucks on it. :lol:
:lol: That's 50 bucks easily earned.

:sad: I never saw them live. Wasn't allowed.
Should I say I have an email? :sexywink:

:laugh: Totally! And I'll question the legitimacy.

:lol: That's 50 bucks easily earned.

:sad: I never saw them live. Wasn't allowed.

:laugh: Totally! And I'll question the legitimacy.

I'll say there was a video of Jackson recording it. Toss a wig and oversized headphones on my daughter, video it and declare it 2 legit 2 quit.

I'll say there was a video of Jackson recording it. Toss a wig and oversized headphones on my daughter, video it and declare it 2 legit 2 quit.
:laugh:
With the Numb video? :lol: I wish I still had that...I used to have it on the PC, but when it went...so goes the way of things.

Numb, Mysterious Ways and I think Lemon. I can youtube them for you if you want. Well, I gotta leave soon but I can do it tomorrow. :)

Coffee time. :wave:

I'll never catch up in here. i tried yesterday but I was always behind by about 10 pages every time I'd gain a page I'd see it was one higher. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom