PGP - Celebrating Thanksgiving - who's stuffing the turkey??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
8_5_121.gif
8_5_21.gif

:scream: :no: :rant: :angry:

Damn it!!!!! I wrote out a really long post and wasn't able to get it in the last thread :(

Ah, you thought of an ALT title then Wild! It's a good one! :up:

Ahem, speaking of the king size!!!! That goes togethar with stuffing quite well eh????!!!! :ohmy: :giggle:

Did Dazz pass out after SG's cap?! :faint:

SG, Russty, Dazzled :hug:

I'm good. It's getting colder and the idea of -40 degrees is starting to worry me lol. I had my bio lab final today. I have never seen so many dissected rats all lined up in my entire life!

By the way HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY RUSSTY!!! :hug::heart:

Dazzled!!! You lucky girl!!!!! Can you post the pictures???? :hyper::hyper:
Sooo give me the details!

Dazz - Did you get my page no. for SG's cap? :wink: i thought you'd collapsed in a heap after reading! :sexywink: :lol:

SG - What i was telling you in my last hoped-for post was that around where i live we see: Foxes, rabbits, squirrels, robins, blackbirds, dunnocks, blue tits, great tits, long-tailed tits, crows, rooks, jackdaws, owls, wag tails, ducks, swans, cormorants, coots, moorhens, tufted ducks, kestrel, buzzards, sparrowhawks&wag tails!!!!

MUCCA!!!! I got your email a few days back!!! :lol: i was well&truly ticked off there eh?! :sexywink:

OMG SG I just came back from reading you're cap :)combust: )and here you go posting all those yummy pics of Edge, I can only take so much before I pass out!
:drool::combust::drool:
:faint:

Well looks like I won't be working tonight :lol:

SG!!!! That 2nd pic of Edge very much reminds me of when i met him - bare chest showing and all!! :ohmy: :wink:

Russty, not sure if you saw this at the end of the last thread...

I'd love to trade you for something! I don't have a dvd burner and my cd burner isn't working. But I do have a dvd recorder now. The only thing I have that a lot of people don't seem to have is Achtung Baby: The Videos, the Cameos, and a Whole Lot of Interference.

Russty

the dates are

May 21 05
Oct 8 05
Nov 22 05

which ever of these you can get........... each one has a few different songs on each

no rush, really!!! :heart: i know you've got a lot going on!When you get them done then i'll give you my e-m addy so i can give you my landmail addy

THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much ! :hug:!!!!!

susanp6 said:
Dazz - Did you get my page no. for SG's cap? :wink: i thought you'd collapsed in a heap after reading! :sexywink: :lol:

SG - What i was telling you in my last hoped-for post was that around where i live we see: Foxes, rabbits, squirrels, robins, blackbirds, dunnocks, blue tits, great tits, long-tailed tits, crows, rooks, jackdaws, owls, wag tails, ducks, swans, cormorants, coots, moorhens, tufted ducks, kestrel, buzzards, sparrowhawks&wag tails!!!!

Wow! I couldn't even begin to name the types of birds we have around here, Susan. thats not even necessarily because of the # as much as I just never learned as many.

We have a lot of Canadian Geese, Ducks of several sorts, Turkeys, Hawks, Loons, and I've seen a Bald Eagle once :hyper:

We Feed Cardinals and chickadees, grossbeaks, Blue Jays, Mourning Doves and a whole lot of other birds which I won't claim to know the names of.

Robins are our state bird, so we see a lot of those in the warmer months

we have red and grey fox, Brown bears, White tail deer, the occassional bobcat, and TONS of Coyotes!

I know there are plenty more animals I'm forgetting...

A variety of Owls, and lots of bats

thankfully not TOO many snakes, though we have a few. only one or two are actually poisonous though....

Oh, and there is nowhere in Michigan you can go without seeing Seagulls :lol:

It sounds like you've got some decent Wildlife around there, though Susan. I was under the impression that you lived in/near the city?

susanp6 said:
MUCCA!!!! I got your email a few days back!!! :lol: i was well&truly ticked off there eh?! :sexywink:

Susan!!!! :hug: Indeed :wink:
Guess what I had for dinner tonight??? Yes, that's right Curry!! And shockingly it was actually pretty good since our cafeteria food is usually not edible :lol:

Great pic of Edge Russty! :drool:
I'm glad you had a good birthday! :happy:

NEAR CLONE!!! :hug::heart:
How are yah?

VP :hug:

Back
Top Bottom