PGP - Celebrating Thanksgiving - who's stuffing the turkey??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CeeCee said:

Most of the shirts are men's shirts. The girl shirts are labeled like 'Baby Doll' tees and have a slightly smaller waist area. If you want a baby doll you can ask them for which ones they are. I jsut wanted soemethign with all four boys on it. Plus I htink my breasts are jsut too bigg for a baby doll top to fit right.

I won't be having any problems like that since I've have tiny boobs :lol:
But I also want a t-shirt with all 4 of them on it.

susanp6 said:
WOW Sami :drool: how are they? Are they good quality? It must feel so cool to be wearing them! :hyper: i know, isn't the t-shirt around $80? :shocked:

I guess they're good quality :lol: they're soft :drool: Nah, one t-shirt was $55 and the other I got on sale for $45 I think :laugh: :hyper: I've only spent $80 on a t-shirt once :ohmy:

and it was a Rod Stewart one :reject:

CeeCee said:
Oh Near Clone, did I tell you I'm thinking of taking a chem class next semester? I cna't remeber. LOL I'm on Edge overload. :drool:

:lol: Yes you did. :)

You're going to enjoy the labs, they're always really fun.

Bye Jo&i'm glad you agree :)

Awwww poor Edgy's broken guitar :sad: :sad:

Well mucca :hmm: it may just have had something to do with you forever drooling over said guitar rock hero :sexywink: :lol: on a diff topic, have you been to IKEA in Montreal? :wink:

Oh how much longer are you on? 'Cos it's so worth staying up just for you :flirt: it HAS been such a long time! :sexywink:

CeeCee said:

Hopefully I won't do anything like I did in high school. And like.. set my hair on fire. :lmao:

:ohmy: :lol:

we did the COOLEST lab in chem a few weeks ago...we had all different powdered substances and we lit them all on fire in the dark and each one burned a different color :drool: :hyper: it was awesome!!

<---- closet pyro :lmao:

Sami - that's like £23 and £28, not too bad but what's with the ridiculously small sizes? :shrug: Come on? You'd think Bono&Ali would know about real womens' sizes eh? :ohmy:

sami0201 said:

:ohmy: :lol:

we did the COOLEST lab in chem a few weeks ago...we had all different powdered substances and we lit them all on fire in the dark and each one burned a different color :drool: :hyper: it was awesome!!

<---- closet pyro :lmao:

*dies* You're talking to someone who likes to burn paper in the bath tub while she's home alone.

And speaking of being home alone, my paretns are going down to my grandmother's tomorrow and I get to spend Thanksgiving all by myself! :hyper:

I'm going ot have pizza and potato chips... maybe french fries for lunch.....

CeeCee said:

*dies* You're talking to someone who likes to burn paper in the bath tub while she's home alone.

And speaking of being home alone, my paretns are going down to my grandmother's tomorrow and I get to spend Thanksgiving all by myself! :hyper:

I'm going ot have pizza and potato chips... maybe french fries for lunch.....

:lmao:

Thanksgiving by yourself? :sad:

sami0201 said:

:lmao:

Thanksgiving by yourself? :sad:

Thought you'd like that.

and yes! All by myself! :hyper: :hyper: I can't wait! It's gonna be wonderful! I cna sleep in, I don't have to deal with brats called my cousins... No grandmother going 'When are you going to get married and have children?' :lock:

susanp6 said:
Bye Jo&i'm glad you agree :)

Awwww poor Edgy's broken guitar :sad: :sad:

Well mucca :hmm: it may just have had something to do with you forever drooling over said guitar rock hero :sexywink: :lol: on a diff topic, have you been to IKEA in Montreal? :wink:

Oh how much longer are you on? 'Cos it's so worth staying up just for you :flirt: it HAS been such a long time! :sexywink:

No actually. I really should drop by and check out the king sized beds!

I'll be on for another hour. :flirt:

CeeCee said:

Hopefully I won't do anything like I did in high school. And like.. set my hair on fire. :lmao:

Seriously?!?!? OMG :lmao:

Yeah...maybe you should leave the heating of substanecs to your lab partner. :lol:

That'd be great for you to check it out&tell me what you think Muccs!! :drool: the restaurant is interesting if you haven't been in there before to say the least :ohmy: :lol:

An hour you say? Hmmmm i might manage that! :flirt:

CeeCee said:

Thought you'd like that.

and yes! All by myself! :hyper: :hyper: I can't wait! It's gonna be wonderful! I cna sleep in, I don't have to deal with brats called my cousins... No grandmother going 'When are you going to get married and have children?' :lock:

Ah yes, the all time favourite line for grandmothers.

susanp6 said:
That'd be great for you to check it out&tell me what you think Muccs!! :drool: the restaurant is interesting if you haven't been in there before to say the least :ohmy: :lol:

An hour you say? Hmmmm i might manage that! :flirt:

I've been to the IKEA back in Vancouver! My parents use to take me every weekend to have their breakfasts and I would play in the kids room! So much fun!! :D

What were you thinking about when you were at the restaurant? I have a feeling that if I go to IKEA now I'll have a whole new perception of the restaurant. :lol:

Yes, an hour to tease and tempt you :flirt:

Mucca said:

Ah yes, the all time favourite line for grandmothers.

I think she only does it cause I'm 26 and all her daughters were married and had children by the time they were my age. pfft. My fondest hope is to die an old maid... with a steady Brit lover.

Back
Top Bottom