PGP - Celebrating Thanksgiving - who's stuffing the turkey??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Oh yeah Mucca? :shifty: like what? Threesomes?! :ohmy:

Oh Jo!!!!! :sexywink: Just think of all that room for manouever!!!! :combust: and the steel bed frame too - I could SO picture me gripping that frame for dear life while Bono..............................

Make that a foursome :wink:

:ohmy:

oh and btw! remember when I told you girls that that party Ali had last month for Edun was at my uncle's friends restaurant? She gave me one of the Edun booklet things that Ali left there :lol: Nothing spectacular, but it's cool to have :) My aunt is like "well, maybe she touched it!!" :lmao:

sami0201 said:

it's like an eggplant purplish color (sounds ugly, but it's cute) with a white E design kinda thing on the front and on one of the sides on the back theres a big flower and in very small print across the bottom of the back right above the hem it says something like "this shirt was made with natural dye from gardenias" in that pretty script print :drool:

I actually like that colour! Sounds like a really cool t-shirt. Did you order it online?

Mucca said:

That's probably around $45 canadian. I plan to get one but I dont know which one to get. Personally I don't really like the designs for their shirts but I still want to get one since it's once in a life time. I was planning to get the black one.....

I got a black one with a red V and all four boys on the front of it. :drool: It's tagless. Says EDUN on inside where the tag would be. I had to go one size larger than I usually buy in order to get a decent fit. It's a little form fitting but not too much so. If you want it loose, go 2 sizes up, I think.

susanp6 said:
Oh Jo!!!!! :sexywink: Just think of all that room for manouever!!!! :combust: and the steel bed frame too - I could SO picture me gripping that frame for dear life while Bono..............................

... does a lot of things with all that room. And with you. :sexywink:

Didn't he say something a year ago about having a very large bed in his bedroom in Dublin?

:combust:

Mucca said:

I actually like that colour! Sounds like a really cool t-shirt. Did you order it online?

no I got it at Saks. I really want a sweatshirt but they are almost $200!! :ohmy: I just can't justify spending that on a zip up sweatshirt! :lol: and the jeans are a fortune too

CeeCee said:

I got a black one with a red V and all four boys on the front of it. :drool: It's tagless. Says EDUN on inside where the tag would be. I had to go one size larger than I usually buy in order to get a decent fit. It's a little form fitting but not too much so. If you want it loose, go 2 sizes up, I think.

I got that one too! :hyper: :drool:

but it's a mens so it fits a little big/weird :lol:

jobob said:

... does a lot of things with all that room. And with you. :sexywink:

Didn't he say something a year ago about having a very large bed in his bedroom in Dublin?

:combust:

is it true that those pictures of him in the dress are in his Dublin bedroom? :drool:

Hiya Diane :wave: :hug: You must have had a ball the other nite?! :sexywink:

Who's the other Mucca? Edgy by any chance? :flirt: :giggle:

I'm glad you girls are in the 2 out of 3 cat! :yes: How on earth can ANYONE think it's ok to do that? It's so sick&no-one deserves that, not even if it was a woman i hated :no: it's the most humiliating thing i can imagine to EVER happen to any woman :|

CeeCee said:

2 sizes? I thought it'd be a big difference since the t-shirts were unisex or are they not?

Oh man I can't wait!!! Eeeeek!!!!! :hyper:

sami0201 said:

no I got it at Saks. I really want a sweatshirt but they are almost $200!! :ohmy: I just can't justify spending that on a zip up sweatshirt! :lol: and the jeans are a fortune too

Holy crap!! :ohmy:

Hi Diane! :hug:

WOW! I must have missed something then? Did you buy an Edun top Sami? :hyper: :hyper:

Bono's bedroom! :combust: :faint: Oh, what a lucky girl Ali is :sigh:

Mucca said:

2 sizes? I thought it'd be a big difference since the t-shirts were unisex or are they not?

Oh man I can't wait!!! Eeeeek!!!!! :hyper:

Most of the shirts are men's shirts. The girl shirts are labeled like 'Baby Doll' tees and have a slightly smaller waist area. If you want a baby doll you can ask them for which ones they are. I jsut wanted soemethign with all four boys on it. Plus I htink my breasts are jsut too bigg for a baby doll top to fit right.

susanp6 said:
I know Mucca! It's absolutely shocking eh? As far as i'm concerned . a girl could be already naked&on the verge of having sex and she can change her mind at the very last second and some scummy guy DOES NOT have the rite to force himself on her :mad: :madspit: :rant: :grumpy:

Well said; I agree, women should always have the right to refuse -- although men don't always see it that way.

Ladies, my friends have just asked me to go out to dinner with them -- I was going to go to the movies with them, but I didn't feel well and, for once, didn't want to see anything at the art theater they went to. So I must go. :sad:

Happy Thanksgiving, even if you're not an American! (You can always be thankful for U2.)

:wave:

CeeCee said:

Most of the shirts are men's shirts. The girl shirts are labeled like 'Baby Doll' tees and have a slightly smaller waist area. If you want a baby doll you can ask them for which ones they are. I jsut wanted soemethign with all four boys on it. Plus I htink my breasts are jsut too bigg for a baby doll top to fit right.

I got a womens one in NY (one of the ones made only for NYC) and I think they are actually kids sizes because mine is a Large :hmm: and my mom totally shrunk it in the wash :angry: :lol: I can still wear it but it's kinda tight :shifty:

:sad:

78469c8a.jpg

75e9462b.jpg

0930bd07.jpg

14545afd.jpg

Diane L said:
Hi Mucca!!! :hug: :wave: How are you? How's school?

Not too bad. School is stressful but when is it not right? I can't believe how fast first semester went by though! I'll be going home in less than 4 weeks!

Sad_Girl said:
I wish I'd been thinking about the size/edun thing when i bought my T-shirt

It's a bit um... curve hugging :ohmy: :eek:

:yes: Edun runs sooo small!! :yikes: I tried on the jeans and I was like 3 sizes bigger than I normally am! Shirts I need bigger sizes than usual too

WOW Sami :drool: how are they? Are they good quality? It must feel so cool to be wearing them! :hyper: i know, isn't the t-shirt around $80? :shocked:

Back
Top Bottom