PGP - Celebrating Thanksgiving - who's stuffing the turkey??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Sure....:hug:

Yea.....and plus....it covers more so that guys won't come up to you with lame-o pickup lines and trying to touch/smack your ass and/or other body parts.....or something worse :ohmy:

speaking of that, has anyone seen the movie North Country?

my psych teacher told us to go see it, he said it was really disturbing :yikes:

Oh you know how to tempt a girl Mucca!!!! :flirt: :evil:

:giggle:

It's a pity i wasn't going to Montreal with you since you'll be all alone! :sexywink: :lol:

jobob said:

Mucca! Hey! :hug:

Did you know this is considered "bar night" -- at least where I live -- because everyone comes home for Thanksgiving or has the next few days off work and then goes out to meet their friends at the bar?

So it's Thanksgiving Party Night in Pleba! :wink:

Aren't you about to see U2 in Montreal (or is the show schedule on the back of my concert t-shirt kind of screwed up)?

Jo! :hug:

I had no idea! I don't think Canadians do that or at least I've never heard of it :shrug: Plus Canadian thanksgiving was last month :lol:

Yup! I'm seeing them on Monday and hopefully Saturday if they drop tickets. *crosses fingers*

They screwed up the concert t-shirts? :lol: How much was it?

Sad_Girl said:

What? You mean I could go on a U2 trip without VP and Sarah? I've never done that before! :lol:

Many people have. :wink:

Wait a minute ... :hmm: I keep seeing them in my own U2 travels, too ... aren't they going to Boston next weekend?

And susan? Yes, I've thought about Bono on a king-sized bed lately too ....

ohmy.jpg

See what you girls think about this survey that was carried out in Britain the other day: Apparently 1 in 3 people think a woman deserves to be raped if they flirt a lot with a guy or dress provocatively :mad: :madspit: is that disgraceful or what?????

susanp6 said:
Oh you know how to tempt a girl Mucca!!!! :flirt: :evil:

:giggle:

It's a pity i wasn't going to Montreal with you since you'll be all alone! :sexywink: :lol:

I know!!! Alone and vulnerable :wink:

Just think of all the fun we'd have in the hotel room :shifty:

Mucca said:

Jo! :hug:

I had no idea! I don't think Canadians do that or at least I've never heard of it :shrug: Plus Canadian thanksgiving was last month :lol:

Yup! I'm seeing them on Monday and hopefully Saturday if they drop tickets. *crosses fingers*

They screwed up the concert t-shirts? :lol: How much was it?

I have the white one, with a black and white photo on the front of all four of them walking, and the tour schedule on the back. But the schedule's wrong: For instance, it gives the wrong dates for half the shows I've been to or plan to go to (wrong dates for Detroit and Cleveland shows). It was $30 US.

susanp6 said:
See what you girls think about this survey that was carried out in Britain the other day: Apparently 1 in 3 people think a woman deserves to be raped if they flirt a lot with a guy or dress provocatively :mad: :madspit: is that disgraceful or what?????

WHAT?!?! That is disgraceful, not to mention how disturbing the numbers are! :madspit: :mad:

Oh yeah Mucca? :shifty: like what? Threesomes?! :ohmy:

Oh Jo!!!!! :sexywink: Just think of all that room for manouever!!!! :combust: and the steel bed frame too - I could SO picture me gripping that frame for dear life while Bono..............................

susanp6 said:

And we take a giant leap backwards in the progression of human sensibility and reason.

susanp6 said:

Very. :mad:

I wouldn't be surprised if that statistic wasn't much different here in the US, however.

Women never, ever, deserve to be raped.

jobob said:

I have the white one, with a black and white photo on the front of all four of them walking, and the tour schedule on the back. But the schedule's wrong: For instance, it gives the wrong dates for half the shows I've been to or plan to go to (wrong dates for Detroit and Cleveland shows). It was $30 US.

That's probably around $45 canadian. I plan to get one but I dont know which one to get. Personally I don't really like the designs for their shirts but I still want to get one since it's once in a life time. I was planning to get the black one.....

Mucca said:

:yes:

Cool! What does it look like?

it's like an eggplant purplish color (sounds ugly, but it's cute) with a white E design kinda thing on the front and on one of the sides on the back theres a big flower and in very small print across the bottom of the back right above the hem it says something like "this shirt was made with natural dye from gardenias" in that pretty script print :drool:

I know Mucca! It's absolutely shocking eh? As far as i'm concerned . a girl could be already naked&on the verge of having sex and she can change her mind at the very last second and some scummy guy DOES NOT have the rite to force himself on her :mad: :madspit: :rant: :grumpy:

Those attitudes appall me completely!!!!! I am shamed of some of my fellow Brits if that's true :tsk: :down:

Back
Top Bottom