PGP - Celebrating Thanksgiving - who's stuffing the turkey??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG, you're killing me with those Edge photos ... :love:

Not only is he The Best Guitarist Ever, he's so cute ... :sigh:

How bad's the snow on your side of the state? We got about 3 inches today -- and I didn't drive to my stepmother's in Midland tonight because AAA's web page said this afternoon not to drive on I-75 north of Flint. :ohmy:

How's everyone else doin'? :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Yeah, the pic of me and Edge didn't turn out as well as yours Susan :lol:

VertigoEdgeOSC96.jpg

Well...at least your picture of him is better than mine....I only got to see him from a distance :sigh:

Hey Jo, Hey Targon :wave:

We're pretty well in a white out sort of situation. It's supposed to stop for a little bit and then snow like crazy again tomorrow

:sigh:

You remember my Edgy pic then SG? Yeah, it's pretty brilliant eh? :drool:

Hi Jo :wink:

Yes, the Edge love is spreading! :D

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:sigh: Ok...does this club have chairs or something like that? If they do....I meant while you are sitting down relaxing.

This is why I don't go to clubs....I usually don't have any cute club clothes to wear most of the time.

They did but my friend's didn't want to sit so I spent the whole night dancing.

I don't go often. This is the first time I've gone in months and I don't have any clubbing clothes either. I only have 1 tank top and that is all.

Holy crap this thread has really picked up. It's been so long since I've been at the party during peak hours, I'm out of shape :lol:

susanp6 said:
Oh, my Edge encounter was so intimate! :ohmy: Mucca - I'll never forget your reaction to my Edgy pic the nite Wild, Jem&i were posting that pic for you to see :ohmy: :wink: Remember how i was telling you what time we'd all be online together? That was an exciting moment betwen the 2 of us eh?!?! :sexywink: :flirt::drool:

Oh yes. We hit quite a climax that night dind't we. :shifty:

Mucca said:
Yes, the Edge love is spreading! :D

They did but my friend's didn't want to sit so I spent the whole night dancing.

I don't go often. This is the first time I've gone in months and I don't have any clubbing clothes either. I only have 1 tank top and that is all.

Holy crap this thread has really picked up. It's been so long since I've been at the party during peak hours, I'm out of shape :lol:

Oh.....well.....next time that happens.....tell your friend that you are sitting down cause your feet are killing you....but say that "You can stay on the dance floor if you want to"....or just come up with a clever excuse to sit down....:wink:

I don't have any tank tops....I have a lot of white t-shirts due to work....but no tank tops....I have fat arms, I wear mainly sports bras and I have a beer gut for a belly.....so it won't look pretty.

Mucca - You've arrived on a good nite! :yes: It's been fairly quiet for a number of nites now! :wink: I was at IKEA today with my friend&i was saying to the girls earlier that i was getting these mad fantasies about having Bono on one of the king-size beds!!!!! :ohmy: :evil: :macdevil: :combust: :faint:

CeeCee said:

No problem at all! And yes, we were. Had a really great view too. got a couple nice (not perfect) pictures of Edge. :drool: BUt a really nice view of the ellipse, and I swear that Bono kissed Adam smack ont he mouth between Pride and Streets. Watch out for Bono kisses.

Sweeeet!! :drool:

:ohmy: I wonder what Adam was thinking right at that moment...:giggle:

I'll definately keep an eye out :drool: I think Larry spanked B's bum during one of the Vancouver concerts :giggle:

OMG :ohmy: I just remember the dream I had last night!

:lmao:

:shifty: It basically involved me having a *relationship* with a guy who was only about 11 years younger than me :shifty:

I don't know who HE was supposed to be... but I was on a U2 trip with Him and VP and Sarah

Mucca said:

Mucca! Hey! :hug:

Did you know this is considered "bar night" -- at least where I live -- because everyone comes home for Thanksgiving or has the next few days off work and then goes out to meet their friends at the bar?

So it's Thanksgiving Party Night in Pleba! :wink:

Aren't you about to see U2 in Montreal (or is the show schedule on the back of my concert t-shirt kind of screwed up)?

Sad_Girl said:

:shifty: It basically involved me having a *relationship* with a guy who was only about 11 years younger than me :shifty:

I don't know who HE was supposed to be... but I was on a U2 trip with Him and VP and Sarah

Nice....and interesting dream SG....I've been getting Harry Potter dreams.....but it's just involving a certian teacher :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Oh.....well.....next time that happens.....tell your friend that you are sitting down cause your feet are killing you....but say that "You can stay on the dance floor if you want to"....or just come up with a clever excuse to sit down....:wink:

I don't have any tank tops....I have a lot of white t-shirts due to work....but no tank tops....I have fat arms, I wear mainly sports bras and I have a beer gut for a belly.....so it won't look pretty.

Definately :huh:

I'd wear a t-shirt over a tank top any day. It's so much comfier!

Sad_Girl said:

wtf? :lmao:

or did I miss something while you girls were away :eyebrow: :wink:

susanp6 said:
Mucca - You've arrived on a good nite! :yes: It's been fairly quiet for a number of nites now! :wink: I was at IKEA today with my friend&i was saying to the girls earlier that i was getting these mad fantasies about having Bono on one of the king-size beds!!!!! :ohmy: :evil: :macdevil: :combust: :faint:

OMG you smutty little thing! I love it!!! :giggle:

There is no avoiding U2 fantasies, they can happen anywhere and everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom