PGP - Celebrating Thanksgiving - who's stuffing the turkey??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK girls I'm off to bed to snuggle up with my Irishman:heart::love:

Luv ya all :kiss:

7_11_51.gif

Sad_Girl said:

I've actually been thinking about that, trying to figure out if there is a real - life counterpart for my dream boy ... :shifty:

:reject:

Let's see... :hmm:

:wink:

I need to type my dream out. I save all my Bono/U2 dreams. :lol:

This one wasn't overtly sexual, but it was hot nonetheless. :combust: He rested his head on my lap while talking to me, then he took my finger in his mouth before kissing my fingertip. :drool: All the while, Sarah was sitting right next to me. :lmao:

Ruff was in it, too. :lol:

Night Wild, sweet dreams!! :hug:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Let's see... :hmm:

:wink:

I need to type my dream out. I save all my Bono/U2 dreams. :lol:

This one wasn't overly sexual, but it was hot nonetheless. :combust: He rested his head on my lap while talking to me, then he took my finger in his mouth before kissing my fingertip. :drool: All the while, Sarah was sitting right next to me. :lmao:

Ruff was in it, too. :lol:

:lmao: is it getting a little weird - all of us hanging out in each others dreams? :eyebrow:

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: is it getting a little weird - all of us hanging out in each others dreams? :eyebrow:

You should have heard the Ruff part. It's not really fit for this board :shifty: but it was funny. :lol:

I need to search for my Bono hokey-pokey dream. I've never added that to my others...

Hi again Weldy :) I'm warm in the house at the mo' but i dread how bad it's going to get tomorrow :yikes: hoping it's not going to be quite as bad as they said! :no:

Hiya Susan! :wave:

Sami!! :hug: How are you?? I've thought of you today, you sloshing through the wet carpet. I had to bring something in from outside that got snowed on, and my kitchen floor got all wet, and I kept stepping in these little puddles. :grumpy: :lol:

:wave:

OMG.

This just came popped up on my screen :shocked:

u2nss.jpg

I. NEVER went on that site.

I NEVER use that internet explorer :|

thats so random...oo-err

im on disappearing mode again but its the weekend soon so hopefully ill be able to stay longer :)

I'm going to another gig though....my friend is playing and i cant wait to see him rock out! :rockon:

How is everyone?

Back
Top Bottom