PGP - Celebrating Thanksgiving - who's stuffing the turkey??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

yeah, i can still dream *happy sigh*

nah, he's a really cool guy and a great friend :yes:

He's a little sweet heart is my new boy.......his girlfriend is an evil witch though :|........all jealousy aside.....she's just iffy!

But he likes her so its cool :)

Turkey :drool:

I still have to wait till christmas for turkey haha.

Or i could just like buy a turkey :drool:

bono_gal said:
:lol:

yeah, i can still dream *happy sigh*

nah, he's a really cool guy and a great friend :yes:

He's a little sweet heart is my new boy.......his girlfriend is an evil witch though :|........all jealousy aside.....she's just iffy!

But he likes her so its cool :)

Turkey :drool:

I still have to wait till christmas for turkey haha.

Or i could just like buy a turkey :drool:

I'll give you that much BG :wink:

I understand that he's a really cool friend......I watch out for him though....I mean....just a friendly eye on him of course :wink:

I'm getting Ham for Chirstmas....:drool: Thank god I have a holiday devoted to turkeys....:drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'll give you that much BG : wink:

I understand that he's a really cool friend......I watch out for him though....I mean....just a friendly eye on him of course : wink:

I'm getting Ham for Chirstmas....: drool: Thank god I have a holiday devoted to turkeys....: drool:

:giggle: of course :wink:

Ham :drool:

Holidays are great :hyper:

Hey Tilli! You ok?

I am good thanks!

New Boy has a girl b_g:madspit:

Hey can anyone answer me a question. i was watching some of the footage from the Chicago Vertigo DVD - is the girl who dances with him on Mysterious Ways a Pleba girl??

Tilli said:
I am good thanks!

Hey can anyone answer me a question. i was watching some of the footage from the Chicago Vertigo DVD - is the girl who dances with him on Mysterious Ways a Pleba girl??

I think it is Tilli :yes:

& the girl....i really dont care :lol:

He still gives me fiiiiiiiiiine winter morning cuddles :lol:

it does me for now :evil:

Aww, cuddles are good, particularly on winter mornings!;)

Tilli said:
Aww, cuddles are good, particularly on winter mornings!;)

:drool:

i didnt actually get one this morning....which was very crap haha.

He ran up to college gave me this random squeeze and shouted "I'm in the arts centre and im :censored: late!!"

then he ran away which was cute :lol:

I'm wondering wether he made it on time....the arts centre is miles away from my building :laugh:

Tilli said:
I am good thanks!

I was wondering the same thing too.

I know how you feel Fly as it's bloody freezing and around -4 here :no: :scream: :yikes: :uhoh:

Good morning ladies and cute young men *coughTrecough* ;)

Its going to be a damn good day around here. I just turned on Virgin Radio and first they played Weather With You by Crowded House. I love love love CH! and now they are playing SHFWILF. *dreamy sigh* Old school U2 is a good way to start the day. I wish this was a damn US station so I could get it in my car.

I was just informed by Mini-cat that I was supposed to take a shower, get my clothes on and THEN I could play on the puter. :lol: She is so excited to leave that she doesn't want us to be late. We don't have to be there for another 2 hours and I'm staying in my robe as long as possible. :giggle:

Morning :giggle: it never fails to amuse me Russty, no offence to you :no: :D it's 7.15 at night here! :wink:

I never knew you had a car Russty :ohmy: I don't listen to Virgin all that much - i listen to Radio 1 more and also a few local stations cos they have a few really great, funny dj's! :)

Not all that keen on CH myself but they're ok&better than some :yes:

How's your weather there?

Sad_Girl said:
:sad:

78469c8a.jpg

75e9462b.jpg

0930bd07.jpg

14545afd.jpg

I bet it broke Edge's :heart: to see a guitar left like that:hug:

Damn and I'm even listening to radio from over there! ARGH! I should have know it was night since he keeps saying its the night time show! :lol:

I actually have a very large gas hogging SUV. You can fit 9 people in it. :giggle: I'm just doing my duty as a spoiled american by driving it. Really we have it, because we live on a private country road at the base of the mountains so if we get snow I need to have a big vehicle with 4 wheel drive to be able to get out if we get snowed in. We have two other trucks as well. We are a bit of car hogs, cuz Mr. Cat is a mechanic and loves cars.

Its cold today, but probably much warmer then other places. Its about 50 degrees Farenheit so not to bad.

WildHoney said:
Hi Susan, BG, Fly Russty:hug:'s

Russty those gigs that Dazz wants. Do what you done the other day for Detroit. I'm sure they're on there :hug:

I'll do that right now! Thanks! :hug:

Those pictures of Edge just seem so sad to me! :( I just want to give him a big old hug. :heart:

Oh right i see Russty! Sounds fairly cool there too, altho' not quite sub-zero as it is here :scream:

Wild thanks so much! I have half a show downloaded so far. And another one set to go when this one is done. Dazz is going to be so happy. And I'm gonna load this up to my ipod to take with me today. :giggle: I swore to Mr. Cat that I would behave myself today, so I have to have my music and knitting so I can go hide when his relatives start driving me crazy. :lol:

:hug: I need it Tilli with the way the weather's going! :scream: :yikes: i am NOT looking forward to tomorrow :no: :no:

Anyway, i'm off to make my dinner now everyone&watch some tv so see you all a bit later :wave: :hug: :hug:

^^Tommorow is gonna be cold I think!!:yikes:
See you later, Susan!!:wave:

Hey Russty Cat!:wave: It is cold here, though I am a little further south than Susan so not as cold!!

Hi girls :hug:

its sooo fecking cold :| :angry:

:bow: amen to Kat, her and her aunty cleaned my lounge and kicthen today, as kat couldnt waito for me to do it, she hates mess, i feel kinda bad as there was alot of crap to clear :reject:, then im all like aaah well i dont have to do it now :happy:

:lmao:

^Wow - your place is all shiny and clean!! Good stuff:wink:

HI Jemma :hug: Lucky girl having someone else clean! Kat needs to come to my house. :wink:

Well I'm being hollered at to get my arse in the shower and stop "downloading more crap!" We have to leave soon and I'm not dressed. :giggle: Have a good evening girls :hug: See ya all later :wave: :heart:

If it is the one of him in the bath:drool: then i am surprised you haven't lost your job by now Jem!!

See you later Russty Cat!!:wave:

Back
Top Bottom