PGP - Celebrating POP U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mmm.... Pop!! :drool:

fit.jpg

u2poptarts1997.jpg

my av inspired a PGP thread :drool:

:wave: hi Wild
sorry about the Edun shirts, i want some Edge ones but they're a little exspensive for me at the moment. :(

bonoishot said:

This is always a big arguement with me and my guy, he HATES POP and Achtung Baby.

:tsk:

I'm like. :shocked: :madwife: :grumpy:

He doesn't know what he's missing.

:lol: @ the hat

So true. Pop is completely awesome! I don't understand all the hate for it. That album has most of my favourite songs on it. :love: I seem to like it more and more every day. I only wish I had been able to see PopMart or ZooTV, or any of the other earlier tours. Thank god they're on DVD so we can enjoy them that way. :D

WildHoney said:
Chicago:drool : Discotheque :drool: Front Row :combust:

I can't get the video up :scream :

Am uploading it to YIS for you. its gonna take 1 hour 40 minutes htough. :madwife: Will PM you link in morning as i'll prob b in bed by then.:lol: I did give it you on a CDR though aswell.

WildHoney said:
I want to burst all the bubbles on Bono's pants :shifty:

:shifty:

:hyper: Bubbles :happy:

WildHoney said:
I just thought this time last year i had 6 U2 gigs in front of me plus loads of Pleba meets :drool:

I want a time machine :scream:

Just as i read this Wake Up came on. :scream:

It was the best time ever. :drool::combust::love:

Wish we were doing it all over again, but we will always have the memories. :love::hug:

:sad:

I'm just looking up a friend's wedding registry, and she wants something that's over $3000 American! :yikes: :lol: Yeah, I won't be getting her THAT!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom