PGP - Celebrating POP U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've decided to upload the parts of my video to s-file and then download them at my stationary computer and edit using Premiere, I hope that works a little bit better.

Last edited:
:wave: Hi Vp!

:yawn: ack... I'm completely redownloading, reconverting, again converting and then reuploading a save file project tonight... done the redownloading... almost everything is converted for the 1st time now.... :sigh: this is gonna take a while...

:drool: but then I'll finally have Vertigo tour Live from Sao Paulo video on my computer, and my ipod!

The save file project Wayne and me created is cursed! :sigh: all videos were up there, and half of it didn't work for most ppl!

Galeongirl said:

:yawn: ack... I'm completely redownloading, reconverting, again converting and then reuploading a save file project tonight... done the redownloading... almost everything is converted for the 1st time now.... :sigh: this is gonna take a while...

Ouch!
:ohmy:

15 minutes left till all the files are converted to mp4...
:drool: but now I at least have avi's of it...
I'm making a project for that too :) let me know if you want a link...

here's the project, but there are no files in it yet :) check the link tomorrow and there'll be a few songs in it already ^^
http://www.save file.com/projects/1010169

Last edited:
Lookie here:
DSC01985.jpg

I found this very close to where I live and it's pretty cheap and said to be in excellent condition, too!

I've called the seller yesterday and today, but he never answers his phone...:(
But he knows I want it, so hopefully it's not sold yet. :D

:scratch: new avI? I've had this one since the croatia thread started.... Fatboy Bono :drool:
or do you mean the sig? :love: Wayne made that

:shifty:

I uhhh hafta... go... bed.... :shifty:

*stares at own wallpaper again*

btw... my mother called Bono a streaker :lol:
it was brilliant! she was at the pc again for a second, and complained that she didn't want this wallpaper, naked Bono and such... I only said it was MINE, and she got the hint :evil:
then she said something along the lines that he was a streaker... me answeringf that most men are shirtless at the beach.. and that he could sure use some tan on that white body... her: oh are those beach pics then... me:lol: uh.. boat.. beach... same

I can't believe I just had a conversation with my mom about a half naked Bono...

best.conversation.ever.!

:lmao:

ok now I seriously have to go :wave: Nite!

Back
Top Bottom