PGP - Celebrating POP U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PM who, Babydoll? I am sure not me lol!

Hi sami! thank you! had to happen didn't it, lol! how are YOU?

chickadee said:
PM who, Babydoll? I am sure not me lol!

Hi sami! thank you! had to happen didn't it, lol! how are YOU?

I'm good, thanks. :) Just got home from a very eventful night out.

And I'm exhausted, so I think I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight everyone! :hug: :heart:

Babydoll said:
^^ :lol:

I'm excited just staring at my av.... I think we look good together... :p

Someone made a pic of me and Larry together like that for my birthday once - I think I stared at it for a month straight, thinking the same thing :lol:

Aww, night Sami! :hug:

Don't know Babydoll, lol!

Anyway girls, time I went. but nice to talk to you all again! i won't leave it so long next time or something lol ;)

night! xxxxx

I'm working on the fourth book in the Catalina series, he plays a pretty big role in that

but you have to have read the first three books for it to make any sense

'Ello Weldy :hug:

Dazz - can I email you, or can you email me when u get time, tell me where in NY you live and all that...

Babydoll said:
Got it! How about you start and tell me where you live?

:)

OK...........

I currently live in in the burrough of Brookyn...not too far from downtown Brooklyn. Last 5+ years.

However I've spent most of my life living in the neighborhood of WAY-Northern Manhattan] Washington Heights.from it's south-western part to near it's north-western part......which the reraltors now "dub" [the northwest part].the 'oh-so-trendy "Hudson Heights].

I still spend alot of time in Manhattan.....in lower Man. Mid-town, Upper Westside , etc.

got 3 mins left....

Sad_Girl said:
Sort of Dazz - I was doing some research for a story - and now I'm about to go to bed hug:

:hyper: I saw my sim!daz & sim!bruce pics! :giggle: :D :drool:

SIms2 is a very modern game with Adam & Edge doing aq little crushing on each other :cute: :drool:

:shifty:

I was looking aT previous sims I missed......in the grads pics....i beleive I saw sim!daz talking with sim!bono :drool:

AND
you were so sweet/cute that night "yelling"

"dazz.Wait!! I have sims for you!"

unfortunately The Library 'Putersystem waits for NO one.noteven sims!:madspit:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom