PGP - Celebrating POP U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:

So true. Pop is completely awesome! I don't understand all the hate for it. That album has most of my favourite songs on it. :love: I seem to like it more and more every day. I only wish I had been able to see PopMart or ZooTV, or any of the other earlier tours. Thank god they're on DVD so we can enjoy them that way. :D

I know. I was 14 when they did Pop. Had just started to become aware of them then but even if i had wanted to go see them, theres no way my mum could have afforded to take me to see them anyway as the nearest gig to me that tour was Leeds, which is in Yorkshire also north england like me but on the other side of england. I would have loved to have gone :( Andy went to the JT tour. :combust: but didn't bother with AB or POP as he didn't like the albums. He did give me his JT ticket stub though and a pic from th show he went to that tour. :cute:

Yes thank god for DVDs :bow:

WildHoney said:
It's ok Jem , I got it to work :drool :

POP :drool :

My first U2 concert in Dublin was on that tour:drool : and i saw Bono pass 5 yards in front of me as he drove past in his limo to the gig :sigh :

:hug: At least you saw him though. Though i know thats not much comfort. At least you weren't booked in their hotel in Manchester and in your excitement of your first U2 gig you forgot about it. :reject::lmao:

ThoraSEB said:
I'm just looking up a friend's wedding registry, and she wants something that's over $3000 American! :yikes : :lol : Yeah, I won't be getting her THAT!! :lol :

:yikes: Does she think money grows on trees? :| What the hell was it?

waynetravis said:
Wild and Jem, where abouts are you from?
if you don't mind me asking :reject :

I'm in Yorkshire :D

I live near Blackpool. Am sure you've been there for a holiday/day out. Most Brits have.

ThoraSEB said:
OMG - that's so freaky! :yikes: I've seen it before, but that's very disturbing! :lol:

Okay, my work day is done! :hyper: See you all later. :hug:

Yay. :hyper: ITS THE WEEKEND FOR YOU. :D

Yeah i hadn't seen all the gif at work. I only saw the bit where it first started banging its head. It is a bit freaky. Think imight edit it. Its disturbing. :yikes:

bonoishot said:

I live near Blackpool. Am sure you've been there for a holiday/day out. Most Brits have.

:yes: i've been there!

:hmm: must have been over 10 years ago though :ohmy:

Hey Weldy. :hug:

I think my gif killed the thread. :ohmy: :sad:

I should go to bed anyway. Its late here and i didn't get alot of sleep last night. Had watched a horror movie with andy and it scared the :censored: out of me. :| :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

What scary gif? I will get annoying if I have to :wink : :hug :

( Trent24685582240@aol.com is my email...if you want to send it to me that way :wink : )

Sent it. :)

waynetravis said:

:yes : i've been there!

:hmm : must have been over 10 years ago though :eek:hmy :

:lol: We have Blackpool Pleasure Beach. I love rollercoasters so i love it there :happy: Apaprt from that i would rather go to The Lakes ( :drool: ) or Manchester for the day. Suppose when you live somewhere you don't appreciate it :shrug::lol:

Am off to bed now everyone. Night night :hug:

Wild Clone::love:

x

Last edited:
oh well :sigh:

Sims today:

wedding.jpg

reception.jpg

WnC2.jpg

^Wild and Colin's new house

WnC1.jpg

wnchouse1.jpg

WnC3.jpg

wnchouse2.jpg

I didn't really label these well - these are all of the interior of Wild and Colins house, in case you didn't guess it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom