PGP- Can't Sing But We've Got Soul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kaf, I don't think I said hi to you! :reject: :flirt:

Bri, OMG, the Killers....Brandon!!!!!! :combust: :drool: As soon as he walked out, my knees got weak, and I just stood there staring, thinking "OMG, that man is BEAUTIFUL!" And then two seconds later, Sarah turned to me, she looked like cartoon characters look when they're in love, with hearts coming out of her eyes, and she said SO seriously "the moustache can stay!"

He's not quite Johnny beautiful, but he's closer than any other celeb out there now that I can think of.

Goodnight BB :wave:

Hello Carlos :flirt: we haven't seen GG round here tonight :shifty: though maybe now that you're here :wink:

Bri :O I'm working on a silly little sims video project at the moment :reject: I'm sure my creative energy would be better focused elsewhere :shifty:

I am hoping to have the next chapter(s) done tomorrow

kafrun said:

I forgive you :flirt: :hug:

How's your back today?

This is friggin unbelievable, the lower back is getting better, but now I have this spot on my upper back when a disc is swollen or popped out, or whatever it is that they do. :mad: But I'll survive. At least I can walk now. :lol:

Hey Weldy! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Bri, OMG, the Killers....Brandon!!!!!! :combust: :drool: As soon as he walked out, my knees got weak, and I just stood there staring, thinking "OMG, that man is BEAUTIFUL!" And then two seconds later, Sarah turned to me, she looked like cartoon characters look when they're in love, with hearts coming out of her eyes, and she said SO seriously "the moustache can stay!"

He's not quite Johnny beautiful, but he's closer than any other celeb out there now that I can think of.

:lol:

I'm so jealous! :angry:
:drool:

I'm so sure Mr Flowers would be infinetly better eye candy than the guy beside me during the test who was picking his nose....:lol:

And you converted on the moustache front? :ohmy:
Does it look better live? They were repeating a show of them on MM the other day, and I was sorta coming around...altho I miss the eyeliner :sad:

And how was the show in general? How close were you? :hyper:

BonosBaby12 said:
Im going to bid my farewell now can't seem to stop yawning. Hopefully I will be more with it tomorrow night lol. Have a great night everyone :hug:

Hi/bye Bri :hug:

Night Kafrun,Britt,VP,Weldy,and SG :hug:

Good-night Shannon!! Have a good rest! I'll talk to you tomorrow!:hug:

VintagePunk said:

Bri, she also wants to be one of his mormon wives. :lol:

I'll settle for mormon mistress. :flirt:

:lol:!!

Oh, why do I laugh. Let's admit it...I sure as heck wouldn't complain...::shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

Bri :O I'm working on a silly little sims video project at the moment :reject: I'm sure my creative energy would be better focused elsewhere :shifty:

I am hoping to have the next chapter(s) done tomorrow

I like your creative talents wherever you use them...in bed..on paper...:flirt:

:hyper:
So I take it that means the writers block was overcome? Yay!

PS. Screw normal clothes....put him back in a loincloth. :mac:
:shifty:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
Hey Weldy! :hug:

:lol:

I'm so jealous! :angry :
:drool :

I'm so sure Mr Flowers would be infinetly better eye candy than the guy beside me during the test who was picking his nose....:lol:

And you converted on the moustache front? :ohmy:
Does it look better live? They were repeating a show of them on MM the other day, and I was sorta coming around...altho I miss the eyeliner :sad:

And how was the show in general? How close were you? :hyper:

I'm a total Brandon convert, there's pretty much nothing he could do that could mar the hotness that is him. :drool: :bow:

We hung around U of T till pretty late and didn't line up till 30 minutes before the doors opened. Everyone was PACKED on the floor, really smushed together, we were probably about 10th row, and I'd say about 20 feet from the stage, at the very center. And since it was in a club, the stage is only a couple of feet from the crowd, and really low. It was a great view. :drool: :sexywink:

VintagePunk said:

This is friggin unbelievable, the lower back is getting better, but now I have this spot on my upper back when a disc is swollen or popped out, or whatever it is that they do. :mad: But I'll survive. At least I can walk now. :lol:
It's always something isn't it? :madwife: If you're having "disc issues" you should go see your RMT :yes: Ask them to give you some core strengthening exercises. The muscles surrounding the offending disc need to be strengthened to support the area.

Russty :wave: :hug: I'd post some BabyLarry for you, but I know the Larry girls will be ALL over that task before I can even get my PB open :wink:

RedrocksU2 said:

Yeah, my stalker is around here somewhere. :lol:

VP, you have a bad back? :hug:

I was in a minor accident about 20 years and hurt it, and since then it doesn't take much to get it started. And last week I did a series of stupid things that didn't help any, so the weekend was kinda rough, but it's better now, thanks. :hug:

Russty! :hug:
How are you hun?
I saw your post in ZS, have you decided on what you're gonna do?

VintagePunk said:

I was in a minor accident about 20 years and hurt it, and since then it doesn't take much to get it started. And last week I did a series of stupid things that didn't help any, so the weekend was kinda rough, but it's better now, thanks. :hug:

How was it for the show?:hug:
Or was seeing Brandon worth the pain? :wink:

kafrun said:

It's always something isn't it? :madwife: If you're having "disc issues" you should go see your RMT :yes: Ask them to give you some core strengthening exercises. The muscles surrounding the offending disc need to be strengthened to support the area.

Thanks for the advice. :hug: I've been craving her hands for days now. :drool: Or yours. :sexywink: :lol:

Russty! :hug: Sorry you're not feeling well. :(

~BrightestStar~ said:

How was it for the show?:hug:
Or was seeing Brandon worth the pain? :wink:

It wasn't that good, we walked SO much that day, but it's almost as if you reach maximum pain, and then it sorta dies down if you don't give into it. :lol: And yes, Brandon was worth it. :drool: The next day was pretty brutal, though. :yikes: But when it's self-inflicted, you can't really complain. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom