PGP- Can't Sing But We've Got Soul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: then help me fill it up!!!! I thought if I made it a really broad theme we could have a really full thread this week to make up for the lack of enthusiasm that's been shown for it in the past few weeks :tsk: :shame:

I helped..:hyper: SG....you're converting me to an Adam Girl...:tsk:

kafrun said:

BB :hug: Alas, I'm far too broke to afford you. I was hoping my stunning good looks and sparkling personality could win you over instead :flirt: :laugh:

That will work for me anytime when it comes to you :flirt: Would be a fool to pass that up! :combust: :sexywink:

Hi Sami :wave: How long you going to NY for?

ThoraSEB said:

Meh. :lol: No, it was fine. I've just got a lot of work to do, so I'm doing lots of overtime this week. My bank account will really like that though. :)

That's true...My bank account is probably quite :rant: with me right now...I've been draining it..:wink: Where do you work?

Weldy, Sami, Thora :hug::wave:

SG - *hides behind Drea* Um.. the thing is.. see.. :uhoh: I haven't been around today actually :D I swear I'm about to open up my photobucket and get down to business though :sexywink:

BB - Sweeeeeeeeeeet :drool: That's my girl :sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: then help me fill it up!!!! I thought if I made it a really broad theme we could have a really full thread this week to make up for the lack of enthusiasm that's been shown for it in the past few weeks :tsk: :shame:

You've posted a lot of the pics I could've already :lol: (Then again, considering I got most of mine from you in the first place... :wink: )

Britt - I work for a non-profit organization.

Hey Kaf! :sexywink:

BB - I'm doing well. Just looking thru my Adam pics to add to the RSOC thread. :) How about you?

ThoraSEB said:
Britt - I work for a non-profit organization.

Hey Kaf! :sexywink:

BB - I'm doing well. Just looking thru my Adam pics to add to the RSOC thread. :) How about you?

That's awesome! I love it when people do work like that!! It's such a great way to give back!:yes:

Back
Top Bottom