PGP- Can't Sing But We've Got Soul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no idea what is up with this headache :crack: I woke up with it, it's in my neck, my shoulders, all along the top of my head and behind my eyes :scream: Tylenol barely takes the edge off of it

:shifty: heh heh... The Edge...:giggle: :shifty:

what is this project you Adam girls are up to for this Bono-group? :tsk: :wink:

kafrun said:
Carmel - I'm all for a little BRI project :shifty: I know we're gonna kick arse on it :cool:

SG :hug: How are you? Glad you like the new smiley :giggle: I've found a new obsession :crack:

:macdevil: Indeed, Adam will not know what hit him. I think we need a code name for this mission.

:hmm:

Sad_Girl said:
I have no idea what is up with this headache :crack: I woke up with it, it's in my neck, my shoulders, all along the top of my head and behind my eyes :scream: Tylenol barely takes the edge off of it

:( yuck! no fun. A cold compress around the neck might help :yes:

Carmelu2fan said:

:macdevil: Indeed, Adam will not know what hit him. I think we need a code name for this mission.

:hmm:
That's right. Adam won't know what hit him. Or what tied him up. Or what locked him in our room :shh:

:shifty:

Code names? :hmm:

Sad_Girl said:

:shifty: heh heh... The Edge...:giggle: :shifty:

what is this project you Adam girls are up to for this Bono-group? :tsk: :wink:

:giggle: Even in pain you are still full of wit an charm, a true Adam girl.:wink:

You may need something a bit stronger I like Aleve(sp?) better.

The project:shifty: top secret stuff. However, I can tell you this. Adam is in for a big surprise in Hawaii, if our mission is successful

Sad_Girl said:
Hi DG :hug: Did he really? :p
he was playing hookie from school yesterday - Aunt Lynda had to go over there this morning and lay down the Law :madwife: :laugh:

:lol:

I've been playing hooky too. I'm so stressed and it's caused my sugars to go up and down. :slant: So I took yesterday and today off. I might go in tomorrow, depends how I feel. :shrug:

I'm typing a 5-page paper right now. :crack:

SG - Hope it helps :yes: It can be quite effective.

Hey DG :hug: How are you today?

Wayne - :uhoh: No.. But when do I ever listen? :wink:

Carmelu2fan said:

The project:shifty: top secret stuff. However, I can tell you this. Adam is in for a big surprise in Hawaii, if our mission is successful

kafrun said:

That's right. Adam won't know what hit him. Or what tied him up. Or what locked him in our room :shh:

Just be sure you use raw silk around his wrists and ankles, the velvet chaffes his skin :sexywink: :shifty:

daygloeyes2 said:

I've been playing hooky too. I'm so stressed and it's caused my sugars to go up and down. :slant: So I took yesterday and today off. I might go in tomorrow, depends how I feel. :shrug:

Ugh :crack: I'm sorry to hear that. It can be really hard to take care of yourself and keep up with all the daily demands, but it sounds like you are learning how to handle it. Don't be afraid to take the time to get a handle on your diet, exercise, rest etc... you can't let yourself get dangerously out of whack again :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm: thanks I'll have to try that :up:

Oh, and Carmel, did you want me to choose names for Sims baby #2, or did you have suggestions?

Ah yes, I almost for got that I am preggers. :lol: Adam has made this so easy for me.

If it is a boy...I have no idea:slant: However, if it is a girl..Angel or Angela will be very cute:yes:

Adam- tied and locked up:drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

Hope you feel better soon. A day off of work can work wonders on realeving stress. I am positive of that:yes:

Sad_Girl said:
Thanks Dazz :hug:

I need to try and get some work done - Hope you guys have a good rest of the day :hug: I'll be back a little later :wave:

Bye SG:hug: Later lovely ladies, gonna grab a bite to eat, which I bet that is where Kaf disappeared too.

:wave: :heart: :wave:

SG!carmel! :hug:S

eh.......ok....but i'll be perking up....
I just had to dump alot [for me] of money into my credit account.

Now having not had to pay such CLOSE attention often in the past at times to the account [becuase i wasn't at my limit}, but reccently then i got stuck with all this continuing extra fees in the past several months beacuse i didn't realize i'd been a dollar short in my bank $ to tranfer funds :mad: :madspit: , it started a "avalance" of fees.
I think I've put enough 'extra' money for the extra monthly fees so that when the account goes through it's monthly tabulations ......TODAY{for me} after 3PM, I will have paid the minimum due + all the other fees that I calculatED with buffer amounts since some are variable-- i will FINALLY be free of all the Extra :madspit: charges I've been socked with AT LAST!! :hyper:

:wink: i hope that made sense!

Sorry.. distracted :shifty:

Gonna go grab lunch too. I'm so hungry, I can't think straight :crack:

DG and SG, feel better :hug:

Dazz, hope you perk up :) :hug:

Carmel :hug::heart: Later!

Back
Top Bottom