PGP - Can you tell me how to get , how to get to O'Connell Street?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish Ticketmaster offered paypal or something when buying tickets online.

They keep you there all day and possibly for more than one day and I'll miss work and not get paid.

Ah that's shitty then. Doesn't really sound interesting either.

:sad: I just found out that Guitar Hero III is out of production and sold out everywhere. I wanted to get that game next year if I get my Wii.

I did in fact give up the Seattle dream for Chicago. There are a few people that I'd really like to hang out with who are going to Seattle but they're all doing Oakland or Anahem or both. Except Molly. :sad: Chicago will be my only chance to see you and Jem :love:

I just hope I can responsibly pay for this - pray hard for no car/kid/health emergencies between now and then.

I did in fact give up the Seattle dream for Chicago. There are a few people that I'd really like to hang out with who are going to Seattle but they're all doing Oakland or Anahem or both. Except Molly. :sad: Chicago will be my only chance to see you and Jem :love:

I just hope I can responsibly pay for this - pray hard for no car/kid/health emergencies between now and then.

Aww, I will miss seeing you in Seattle. :sad: At least we got to hang for a little bit in Vegas! :D

They aren't totally breaking up. Joe Perry said they are going to replace Stephen Tyler. Which I think is very stupid. He has a unique voice. Every legendary band who tries to replace a lead singer always fizzles out: Alice in Chains, INXS, Boston...etc.

On the other hand... AC/DC :wink:

Aw THORA! I didn't know you'd be coming down to SEattle too. :sad: Oh well, yes, we'll always have Vegas :wink:

And yeah, DG, I didn't forget Wild, I've just already met her once - not that I'm not DYING to see her again :flirt: And VP and SARAH!!! :love: Super happy about all the girls I'll be meeting that week!!! I'm sure there will be other Blue Crackers that we'll meet too.

It's actually hard for me to think abou this since i'm still trying to tell myself there's a slight chance I won't be able to do it.

Aw THORA! I didn't know you'd be coming down to SEattle too. :sad: Oh well, yes, we'll always have Vegas :wink:

I haven't talked about it much. :lol: Seattle's like my second home, so it was no question that I'd do that show. I'd thought about doing Edmonton and possibly Montreal, but realistically that's just WAY too expensive. I can stay and eat for free in Seattle, which makes things much more affordable. Plus, it's only a 2 hour drive, and I'll only have to take one day off of work to manage that. :)

In fact, I saw Run DMC open and play Walk This Way with Aerosmith about 10 days before Jam Master J was killed.

:ohmy: ow that's shocking!
--------------------------------------------------

Thanks back! :hyper: and congrats on your GA!

I can eat granola bars for 4 days while I'm there, right?

:lol::lol:
sure you can!

my favs are ones w PB in them!

I don't like Queen these days either, nor did I like the new INXS. Ofcourse that's different since these singers died, but still. I don't think I'd love U2 as much if they'd replace Bono. He's part of the band, a big part of it.

It would be a real :sad: upheaval if they ever replaced Bono.

He's also a major lyricist, and he even contributes to the actual music as well, at times. He's said it frustrates him that he can't read music. Let alone his dynamic stage presence & voice/vocal stylings.

But I do love how the others play & sing....
so IF this ever happens & they got a new singer....

It would really depend on how that person sounded; I think for me they'd either really have to acknowledge such an INTENSE change
by either changing their name to like U2.0, or something else even, maybe.

I admit while I was sooo shocked, sad when Keith Moon died I still saw them as the Who: that was harder after Entwhistle died.

BUT if Roger had been tossed out (or worse) woah....
even if Roge rarely ever did any actual music and lyrics: he's so visually & vocal striking - it WAY TOO different for hem to be considered "The Who" from my POV. Or if Pete were gone -similar too shocking a difference!

As far as i'm concerned Aerosmith without Stephen Tyler is NOT Aerosmith - at all.

I'm not a big fan of theirs, butI like some songs. I can totally see your POV!
OMG I'm soooooooo excited to meet you :hyper :hyper: :hyper: Watch us hate eachother IRL :lol:

:lol: nnooooooooooo!
I'm sure it's gonna be great! :heart:

hi drea :wave:

i don't know if you know that I am moving.....

No more roommates :yippie:
(yeah, I'm there'll be times when I'm lonely, that's OK )
A nice :heart: 1 bedroom with :drool: 5 closets.

But I'll have much longer more frequent travel times again .
While I've been in Brooklyn NOT far from Downtown Brooklyn, nor far from Lower Manhattan /Soho /Tribeca, and even parts of Midtown .

I'll now be in the middle-ish western part of The Bronx. Much similar to where I'd lived most of my life in Way Upper Manhattan. SO my sis sez I've gotten "lazy".:madspit::lol:

SO guess where I'll dedicate a lot of my Crocheting & Knitting time?!?
The Subway & the bus (mostly subway).:lol:

I'm trying to stay optomistic about getting an Anaheim2 GA. They still haven't credited my account yet. :gah:

Update: I tried getting a ticket and it worked finally. Relieved smilie can be inserted.

Today has been great now. GA's to 2 shows, my traffic ticket is marked as paid online, so I don't have to show up to court tomorrow and I got excused from Jury Duty.

Bad is in a tv ad for a new movie called Brothers.

I haven't talked about it much. :lol: Seattle's like my second home, so it was no question that I'd do that show. I'd thought about doing Edmonton and possibly Montreal, but realistically that's just WAY too expensive. I can stay and eat for free in Seattle, which makes things much more affordable. Plus, it's only a 2 hour drive, and I'll only have to take one day off of work to manage that. :)

That's the only way I'm doing Oakland - stay and eat for free :up:

Bad is in a tv ad for a new movie called Brothers.

There was a thread about this in another part of the forum and I saw the trailer when I was at the movies awhile ago.

Glad you had a good day, Laura.

gotta leave in a few...... so go well everyone!

I'll have to listen/look for that ad, l .:D

unless i do a spectacular job of cleaning further packing tonight/ by end of mid-afternoon tomorrow :huh:

I'm going to force myself NOT to be here tomorrow! :grumpy: :lol: :down: :lol: ah well! :D

see you all thurs ( I hope! :lol:) :wave::wave::wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom