PGP - Can you tell me how to get , how to get to O'Connell Street?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, those two sites PLUS it's a beautiful cloudy day PLUS it's Friday PLUS I'm dinner with girlfriends tonight. Best. Day. Evah.

Ooooh dinner with girlfriends? That sounds good. :D What are you having for dinner?

I'm making a list of movie soundtrack songs I want to get. :hmm: Any suggestions?

tumblr_ksw7w4Xt9z1qzdr4go1_500.jpg

:lmao:

tumblr_ksw5sd8XSf1qzdr4go1_400.jpg

SQUEE! :cute:

Ooooh dinner with girlfriends? That sounds good. :D What are you having for dinner?

I'm making a list of movie soundtrack songs I want to get. :hmm: Any suggestions?

Dinner is at this diner in a restored train station - that makes really great drinks too.

Movie soundtracks, like with songs or with original scores (background music). I love the scores for Braveheart and Pirates of the Caribbean. (I don't think I spelled that correctly)

As far as songs go - I liked (500) Days of Summer and Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist.

Dinner is at this diner in a restored train station - that makes really great drinks too.

Movie soundtracks, like with songs or with original scores (background music). I love the scores for Braveheart and Pirates of the Caribbean. (I don't think I spelled that correctly)

As far as songs go - I liked (500) Days of Summer and Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist.

That sounds cool! :D Have fun!

:D I got those two, and the Lion King, Aladdin, Gladiator and Lord of the Rings. :)

Hm, I don't think I know those songs. Will have to listen.

Sounds like a cool place Zooey :up:

Hi Kristen :wave:

Hey, GG. How was your national Karate certification thing? (sorry, I don't remember exactly what it was - I just remember it was important :reject: )

Hi Kristen :wave:

Hey, GG. How was your national Karate certification thing? (sorry, I don't remember exactly what it was - I just remember it was important :reject: )

:D It was really cool, thanks for asking! We had a guest trainer(sometimes happens, but you gotta be lucky!) who gave us a guest lesson on the old asian martial arts that use pressure points. There are certain points in the body that, when hit properly, will cause immediate KO. Very useful if you get mugged or attacked on the streets, it was a really interesting and useful lesson!

But I did find out I have to do at least four training days, instead of the two I thought I needed. :crack: Seems like my black belt will be there december 2010.

Hi Drea :wave:
I know, I'm so excited! :hyper:
That'll mean three shows for me on the next leg :drool:
Are you coming to Minny too?

I want to :yes: Of course I'll have to get a passport :lol: I have 3 codes left from my renewal - though one's reserved for the Montreal date - which leaves me two to play with... I'm still kind of hoping for another Vancouver date, since I didn't get out there this leg *g*

Your dinner sounds fun, zu! I'm going out tonight too, for a friend's birthday. I haven't gotten her a gift yet, and I have no clue what to get her. I'll probably just end up buying a gift card, but hopefully I'll figure something cool out before tonight. :D

I'm with zu - I love movie soundtracks like Braveheart, LotR, etc. Memoirs of a Geisha has some beautiful music!

Bloody awesome !!!!!!! :drool:

Oh and GG be careful in GA it's mental :uhoh:

Seen more people pulled out than at all the U2 gigs I've been too :yikes:

:ohmy: Drunks? dehydrated? Fighting? People are crazy and need to learn how to take care of themselves. I would be sooooo embarrassed if someone I was with had to be removed.

Wild, just got this email:

Muse are extremely pleased to confirm two UK stadium shows for September 2010.

SATURDAY 4th SEPTEMBER 2010
Manchester Lancashire County Cricket Ground

SATURDAY 11th SEPTEMBER 2010
London Wembley Stadium

Tickets go on general sale at 09:00 on Friday 20th November.

:lol: Looks like they took over U2's policy of selling a year in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom