PGP - Can you tell me how to get , how to get to O'Connell Street?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Thora! :hug:

:kiss:

Thora, what's the race? You've done a couple 5Ks and a 10K or two, right? I don't have anything on the docket until April - not much incentive to work out, but the jeans not fitting is! :rolleyes:

Operation Skinny Bitch, ftw.
My two good friends and I have what we call a "Semi-Annual FAilure Dinner". It started as a "Success Dinner" but we never succeeded. Every 6 months, we choose a weight or fitness goal and write it on a bar napkin. Then 6 months later we meet up again to compare numbers! Usually it just involves lots of girl talk and lots of gin and tonics!

It's a 7.7k. Very random number, as I normally run 10k's, but that's what the course is for this run. I think I've done about 4 10k's, and one 1 mile swim this year. :nerd: It's been fun!

That dinner sounds awesome! I love it! :D

:kiss:

It's a 7.7k. Very random number, as I normally run 10k's, but that's what the course is for this run. I think I've done about 4 10k's, and one 1 mile swim this year. :nerd: It's been fun!

That dinner sounds awesome! I love it! :D

That'll be cool - do you think you'll be able to run faster since you don't have to last as long? I need new shoes before I do another 10K. I love my shoes for short distances but they give me blisters for longer runs.

Was the one mile swim in a pool or open water? The longest I've done is 1/2 mile in a pool - NO open water swim for me :no:

Hi to NI! :flirt:

That'll be cool - do you think you'll be able to run faster since you don't have to last as long? I need new shoes before I do another 10K. I love my shoes for short distances but they give me blisters for longer runs.

Was the one mile swim in a pool or open water? The longest I've done is 1/2 mile in a pool - NO open water swim for me :no:

Probably not, as I haven't been very disciplined about my training up until now. I've just been running 1x a week instead of 3, which is not that good. :lol: I don't care so much about my time for this one - I'll just be happy to complete it. :)

I need new shoes too. I heard that the Adidas outlet in my city just had a 50% off sale, but of course I heard about it after it was over. :angry: If I had known, I would have definitely gotten a new pair then. Oh well. I absolutely have to buy a new pair before January (when my training for the big 10k in April will start), so I'm keeping my eye out for sales.

The swim was in the open ocean. :lol: Here's a link to my FB pictures of the swim. It's definitely a lot more difficult to swim in the ocean than in a pool, but I like the challenge of it. Next year I hope to do even better than I did this time around! :D

WOW! Very cool. I'm impressed by anyone who can do an open water swim. And you'll be doing it again! :up: :bow:

I'm sure we'll both be able to get some good deals on new shoes after Christmas, right? I have to get some trail shoes too, for my Grand Canyon hike.

:banghead: work network!!
I got to see your pics on fb, Thora and surfed around over there for a few. Then just tried to go back to fb and it was blocked. :shrug: Make up your mind!!!

Anyway, I'm off for the evening. :wave:

Tonight's dinner: 7 oz filet, broccoli, and either a caesar salad with no croutons, lite on the dressing, or half a baked potato. :hmm:

The filet is free since I'm headwait tonight. :D

How are you, Kristen? I'm trying to finish my u2 360 scrap book while the little one has a friend over to distract him.
:heart::applaud:

I decided some time back I wanted to scrap book this 3360 Tour and maybe Vertigo since I have fabulous stuff there too!

IN fact I could ALSO make Scrap Books (big) for the decades for
Bruce/E ST, The Who, & Patti Smith Group. :rockon:

Long, dark nights Winter Projects!!! :hyper::heart::drool::lol:

Needs to figure out WHICH Art Store to get heavy, black paper for the "book"part!

Oh, mannnnnnn, these could be SUCH Fun!!! :hyper:
Ah LOVES :heart: the Book Form!

KINDLE,............. anyone? :eyebrow::madspit::lol:

:wave: Dazz

Good luck with the move.

:hug: thanks, L!

I'll be around for a bit on Sat afternoon........ then depending on how Monday goes...... maybe a bit ( most likely not, tho! :lol::huh::wink:)

Then......

I'll "stagger" in Later Tues Afternoon from my New home/ Neighborhood because ......

....... there are 2 places a block - 2 blocks away that have :hyper::love: Internet access,
so I can at least let you know I got through this in one piece!!! :heart::lol::hug:

That is insane. :crack: Even I have my limits. :wink:

i hope not for NJ, IF there's a 2nd show and I get a GA!!! :heart::hyper::drool::drool:

I figure te same day just way early THAT is IF the venue keeps the same 8AM or so Let people ibti the parjing lot!!! :FINGERSCROSSED: for a NJ/ SHow#2 & GA, And 8AM line up !

and 'cept for sa crisis you better believe I'll GEt there by 8AM THIS time!!!!

At the supermarket I go to, there's a section in one of the aisles with British stuff. There was something made by Heinz called Spotted Dick. :giggle:

:lol::lol:

I remember seeing that some years back here in Brooklyn at a English Restaurant Take out Menu.......
OMG!!! I was :lmao:lmao: at home.......it a desert pudding???

Oh, man all I could think of on seeing the name for the first time.... was a terrible rash!!!!! :eeklaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom