PGP........Can you say Hawaii?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr GG was talking about it too.........but, I'm not really sure I can stand that long of a flight.
And........not to crazy about the ocean :huh:
If he says yes, I'm totally there though :laugh:

Thank you Sami. :hug: I can't believe we are even seriously trying to do this. :lol:

GG I so don't like long flights either, but I'll have him drug my ass up and drag me on the plane. :giggle: He already told me I have to be nice and share my ipod for during the flight. :lol:

I don't even know how to begin to book a vacation like this, but I'm going to wait till I try to buy concert tickets before I book the rest.

Yay Russty! :hyper:

There's absolutely no chance of it happening for me. The money situation isn't getting better, it's just getting worse. :sigh:

I've gotta run. :wave:

Funny thing is I already discussed the Memphis or Vegas thing with him as well. He was leaning towards Vegas and talking about taking a week off and bringing the kids down and staying in our Havasu house. But he seemed okay with the idea of me getting to hang with everyone.

So no matter what I think I'm gonna get a fun vacation at some point. I'm not getting my hopes up totally on Hawaii yet. It just seems so unrealistic. But a girl can dream. And see what happens. :drool:

I'd really rather go to S Dakota and look at houses again.
If I make that trip this year, it will be alone.
Mr GG doesn't want to go there this year.
I can't stay away. I belong there.:wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
I'd really rather go to S Dakota and look at houses again.
If I make that trip this year, it will be alone.
Mr GG doesn't want to go there this year.
I can't stay away. I belong there.:wink:

Awww that stinks, I'd go to S Dakota with you. I've never been there. It looks :drool: to me. :yes:

Mr. Cat never travels with me, so this would be huge for him to go. Our first vacation together without the kids in 9 years. Funny thing is the week of the concert is Mini-cats birthday week. We were joking last night about how pissed off she'll be when she gets older and realizes her mom and dad went to Hawaii without her for her 7th birthday. :lol:

:lmao: at love_U2_Adam threads.

Russty, my parents decided to go to Hawaii 2 wks before my wedding.
I was totally pissed :mad:
I just knew that they would crash and die and it would ruin my wedding............:sad:
But it didn't.
But she is still a bitch for doing it.:madspit:

greeneyedgirl said:
Russty, my parents decided to go to Hawaii 2 wks before my wedding.
I was totally pissed :mad:
I just knew that they would crash and die and it would ruin my wedding............:sad:
But it didn't.
But she is still a bitch for doing it.:madspit:

Grrrrr that would have pissed me off too! I would have totally been worried. :mad: They should have waited till after the wedding and took you guys with them! :wink:

Hi Joanne :hug: :heart:

Love the thread title. :wink:

Yes, I can say Hawaii. :drool:

You can't tell me they're not ending the tour there just so they can take a vacation. :wink:

Me, I'm trying to figure out when I can go visit my stepmother in Arizona this February. There's already no sunshine here in Michigan this winter ... it would be great to go somewhere sunny soon ...

Last edited:
rentNYE.jpg

BWayOnBWayAppearance.jpg

RentPremiere_47.jpg

:love: Taye.... :drool: Idina.... :drool:

*ok sorry, random outburst has ended* :wink:

Hawaii's not realistic for me, either. :sigh:

I'm crossing my fingers they do Jazz Fest, I'm able to go to that, and other Plebans go to that, though. :wink:

Fly: Is that first photo from the Rent movie?

FlyYourKite said:

:yes: :love: She is my Bono to you girls. :lol:

When is the Jazzfest? :hmm:

Fly: End of April/early May. The schedule will be announced in February, according to the Jazz Fest and Discover New Orleans web sites I found the other night.

and I'll brb shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom