PGP........Can you say Hawaii?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the battery fades, youhave to buy a new one right?

That's a money grabbing scheme if I ever heard one. :madwife:

My cousins both got Ipod minis (those are the little size of half a kitkat bar ones, right? ) for christmas. They are sooo tiny!
And they are just so nifty! :happy:

I will have to get one eventually. :drool:

Oh, sami! Did you get anyting at the Anthropologie store?! :love: :hyper:

Bri I didn't get anything at Anthropologie but it was the most prettyful store ever :love: :lol:

seriously, they had gorgeous stuff :drool: The home stuff was amazing, but it was sooo expensive. $128 for a teapot :huh: :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

Fly = jealous. :love: I want to go SO BADLY. It's eating me alive.

:|

I wonder if NY Medical Centre hires new grads? :hmm:

you've never been to the city :shocked:

:sad: :hug: :wink:

next time I'm up there you should come :love:

seriously, it's such an amazing place :love:

sami0201 said:

you've never been to the city :shocked :

:sad: :hug :wink :

seriously, it's such an amazing place :love:

Nope. :sad: :( And it's only a gajillion hour Greyhound bus ride away. :lol:

I love big cities. London is just not doing it for me :laugh: My mom rolls her eyes when I talk about working somewhere like Chicago, Boston or NYC when I graduate... "think of the cost of an apartment in New York" :| With all the money you'd save on a car, gas, insurance, etc. I think it's worth it. I'll make sure I'm within walking distance of work....or something.

<-- is pathetic and dreams about this :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

I love big cities. London is just not doing it for me :laugh: My mom rolls her eyes when I talk about working somewhere like Chicago, Boston or NYC when I graduate... "think of the cost of an apartment in New York" :| With all the money you'd save on a car, gas, insurance, etc. I think it's worth it. I'll make sure I'm within walking distance of work....or something.

Chicago is a good city to work in....there are a lot of hospitals that you can work in.......I mean....if you want to work in a hospital :shrug:

Plus there is also the El, cabs and Pace Buses that you can take if you are iffy on money :D

Fly, I've been to NYC a gajillion times :wink: and I dream about living there too :lol:

(by the way, I edited my post above :laugh: )

I've never been to London, but I'm sure it's nothing like NYC. It's called the greatest city in the world for a reason :wink: I just love it! The skyscrapers do kinda scare me though, I usually don't look up when I'm there :reject: Some of them are built to sway a little with the wind (some architectural thing so they don't crack or something) and on super windy days if you look up you can swear you see the huge ones swaying :yikes:

FlyYourKite said:

some fo the travel nursing companies will pay for a furnished apartment for you to stay in - it is the way to go after you get some experience - I would always get one year of critical care nursing since that will open loads of doors for you (says the person who still is in critical care :reject: )

evening girls :D

sami0201 said:
Fly, I've been to NYC a gajillion times :wink: and I dream about living there too :lol:

(by the way, I edited my post above :laugh: )

I've never been to London, but I'm sure it's nothing like NYC. It's called the greatest city in the world for a reason :wink: I just love it! The skyscrapers do kinda scare me though, I usually don't look up when I'm there :reject: Some of them are built to sway a little with the wind (some architectural thing so they don't crack or something) and on super windy days if you look up you can swear you see the huge ones swaying :yikes:

:yikes: That would freak me out a little bit. And yes yes you're very right...London Ontario is nothing like NYC I'm sure. :lol: We don't even have anything on Toronto. :(

nurse chrissi said:

some fo the travel nursing companies will pay for a furnished apartment for you to stay in - it is the way to go after you get some experience - I would always get one year of critical care nursing since that will open loads of doors for you (says the person who still is in critical care :reject: )

evening girls :D

Hi Chrissi! :hug:

Ooo paying for a furnished apartment sounds very nice indeed. :wink: Travel nursing sounds pretty neat for something to do down the road. I am still so undecided about what area I want to consolidate in for 4th year let alone work in after graduating. I'm really interested in infectious diseases, HIV/AIDS, women's health...maybe neurology. Thankfully I've ruled out some definite no-no's. :)

FlyYourKite said:

:yikes: That would freak me out a little bit. And yes yes you're very right...London Ontario is nothing like NYC I'm sure. :lol: We don't even have anything on Toronto. :(

:lol: It's so funny, like people here think Miami is such a huge city...and I go there and there's like literally 3 tall buildings :lmao: I'm like go to NYC, that's a city :wink:

sami0201 said:

:lol: It's so funny, like people here think Miami is such a huge city...and I go there and there's like literally 3 tall buildings :lmao: I'm like go to NYC, that's a city :wink:

:lol: I haven't been to Miami either. I seriously need to travel more. I can't wait until I have money and some time. :love:

Whenever we drive to Toronto taking the back roads, we go through small-town Ontario...places called Birr for example where if you blink you miss it....and I can't help but think that if I lived there I would kill myself. :| I need to be where all the action is.

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: I haven't been to Miami either. I seriously need to travel more. I can't wait until I have money and some time. :love:

Whenever we drive to Toronto taking the back roads, we go through small-town Ontario...places called Birr for example where if you blink you miss it....and I can't help but think that if I lived there I would kill myself. :| I need to be where all the action is.

:lmao: Don't bother coming to Miami, unless you're coming to see me of course :flirt: :wink: There's nothing there except 2 really expensive shopping streets :lol:

Miami is a city :confused: It's just not a huge city like NYC

sami0201 said:

:lmao: Don't bother coming to Miami, unless you're coming to see me of course :flirt: :wink: There's nothing there except 2 really expensive shopping streets :lol:

Miami is a city :confused: It's just not a huge city like NYC

I can understand your confusion Sami....but I don't think that Miami is a city anymore since it became overpopularized with hip hop/R&B people.

Before then it was a city.

Targon1991 said:
Can anyone tell me what a "tag" thread is?

Someone posts a picture, and then you can post a picture, as long as there is some item that is similar between the two pictures.

eg,
1izfvllookdown.jpg

TAG: bono without glasses
18aa390d.jpg

TAG: Bono in leather
flyadam.jpg

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom