PGP........Can you say Hawaii?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

You should have pinched some extra from Adams atomic bum. *pout*

:tongue:

I did! Using my wit and adorable charm. :wink:
It took some doing, but it's all settled now thank god. Ack. It's enough to rip your hair out (I found small comfort that the others in my programme were having the same issue). The funny thing was, I went in after a girl who had the same problem as me. She was refused, and wasn't put in a section. Somehow, I magically convinced the lady to work it out. Go me! :happy:

How are you today? Did you babysit Jeffy today, or was that yesterday?

Oh, and I saw the sims. Nice moves :sexywink: Me thinks you bagged yourself a drummer.

I'm glad you got it worked out :up: You do have a way about you :flirt: :laugh:

I had Jeffy both yesterday and today this week; he goes to school two days one week and three the next; this was a two day week

and Hell, yeah, at list Sim Me is getting something worth talking about! :lol:

I don't know what happened :sad:

Bri, the only good thing is that maybe if I need a new one (they replace them for you if it's a software issue) maybe they'll give me the color U2 one instead :happy:

It was already there, Dazz, it's embroidered onto his pants :cute:

Atomicbum_lg.jpg

sami0201 said:

Bri, the only good thing is that maybe if I need a new one (they replace them for you if it's a software issue) maybe they'll give me the color U2 one instead :happy:

Now there's a silver lining. :drool:
It'd be like the circle of life.
A great rebirth! Bono would approve.

Fly! :hug: So things are looking up? Yay! The pain is pretty much gone now, too, I hope?

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:
How did it happen Sami? Just randomly? :(

pretty much...I plugged it into my computer and it said it could not be read and had to be restored to factory settings :huh: and then everything was gone, I didn't have a choice to say no :sad: And I try to plug it back in but it says "cannot mount iPod"

:lol: Bri

~BrightestStar~ said:

Fly! :hug: So things are looking up? Yay! So the pain is pretty much gone now, too, I hope?

Glad to hear you straightened everything out with school Bri. :hug: The pain is pretty much gone, thankfully! The gums/sockets or whatever are still tender but there's none of the crazy pain or jaw stiffness anymore. And I think my hot bruising has pretty much left too. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom