PGP........Can you say Hawaii?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jobob said:

Fly: End of April/early May. The schedule will be announced in February, according to the Jazz Fest and Discover New Orleans web sites I found the other night.

:sad: Of course it is. :( I'll be gone be either in exams or gone to Dublin by then.

I mean yay for Dublin obviously :hyper: :lol: But it'd be so fun to have another PLEBA extravagaanza!

FlyYourKite said:

:sad: Of course it is. :( I'll be gone be either in exams or gone to Dublin by then.

I mean yay for Dublin obviously :hyper: :lol: But it'd be so fun to have another PLEBA extravagaanza!

Our loss is Dublin's gain. :wink:

How long will you be in Dublin? Is this some sort of study abroad program?

sami0201 said:
I have to go out for a little while...I'm gonna finally go look for Q magazine, and they BETTER have it :lol:

:wave:

I was just thinking much the same thing as I was getting dressed/making a sandwich:

I wonder if that Q magazine with Bono on the cover is at Barnes & Nobel today ... or at Borders; I have that Borders gift card ... :hmm:

:lol:

I'm here for a few minutes. :wave:

Jo, if you're still here it was so great to meet you in Boston! :hug: Even if it was only for a few minutes. :lol:

I missed drunk VP? :sad:
:madwife:
Drink more often, darn it!

:lmao:

:love:

Saw the sims, and may I just say...
WOOOOO SG! :happy:

:hmm:
I wonder, we were supposed to go to Hawaii for my parents 25th anniversary...but we weren't able to go. And we've kept thinking about it every year. And school ends in april....
:hmmm: :shifty:

:sigh: Wishful thinking?

Sorry I disappeared on ya. My mother called. ANd its was a two hour convo. :eyebrow: :wink:

But we talked about some good stuff so it was good. :heart:

Oh and I found a new house I want to move to and buy. :lol: Its only 12 hours away and if I can convince Mr. Cat to go for it then Hawaii probably won't happen. But this could be a perfect opprotunity for us to start over again. And the house is this wicked cool converted church! :drool:

Sami! :hug:
I'm good. I kinda crashed yesterday, you know that feeling you get just before you get sick? All tired and sniffly? :angry:
That's me.
And it's been cold and damp and drizzly. :madwife:

But otherwise I'm good. :happy:
I beat the chem administration into submission with my adorable wit and charm. :wink:

She refused the girl ahead of me with the exact same issue, but did it for me. Damn I'm good. :lol:

Fly! Glad to see your mouth is feeling better! :hug: What's up eith your friends? :(

Russty! :hug: Hawaii :drool: Thats all I have to say

Sami we have discussed the last few months selling this house and moving to an apartment to get on top of some of our finances. But I think moving to a whole new town would be better. I have a friend who lives there and she found the church/house for us. Its cheaper then this house was and if we sell this house we can make enough to put a large down payment and have money to live off of for a while if we need to during the transition.

The coolest thing is the girls would each have their own room and we wouldn't all have to share a bathroom. It has an elevator! and hardwood floors. But the best thing of all is it has a commercial kitchen which for someone who loves to cook that would be so freaking cool! And its my dream to live in a funky old building. But damn it doesn't get any cooler then living in a church with a steeple and beautiful carved windows. :combust: :faint:

wow Russty, that house sounds amazing!! :ohmy: where is it? Still in Cali?

Bri, I feel kind of like that too. I feel all achey :yuck: Go you with the administration :rockon: :wink:
I hope you feel better soon and don't get totally sick :hug:

it's gonna be in the 30's here this weekend!! :hyper: :drool:

Russty, the house sounds awesome. And older reneovated houses are so cool. We've got some pretty older houses around here too. I loved the renovated farm house just about a block (maybe less) from here......it's no church, but it's still pretty. :love:
And more than one bathroom is *always* agood thing. :lol:

The house is actually in Oregon about 5 hours from Portland, one of my favorite cities. And about 7 1/2 from Seattle. :drool:

I love cool old farmhouses too. I'm dying to live in a cool old place. And my friend who is evil knows this! I swear she is evil tempting me! :mad: You know its bad when I'm willing to turn down a trip to Hawaii in exchange for moving to this house. :wink:

19_harvey.jpg

Here is the one that is on the website I've seen so far.

Hey girls! :hug:

Russty I really hope you get to go to Hawaii! But any vacation would be good as you really do deserve it! :hug:

I can't believe I'm saying this but it's actually warm today and the temperature is still below zero :huh:

Someone just knocked on my door and asked if I wanted to join a sorority. She's going door to door....they must really have a lackage of members or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom