PGP:can u handle us,lets get this party started!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wink: the big 18...

:lol: and yea Jen, that's subtle.... :laugh: VERY subtle!

:wink: I'm trying to stay a bit distant for him if you don't mind... gotta get over him somehow... :drool: but not yet.. cuz he's HOT!

Sad_Girl said:
Complaint_department.jpg

:lmao: NICE!

cinnaminson said:
random. . . . . I'm getting my hair cut on Wednesday, I already have shortish hair but how short is too short? Does really short hair automatically make you look gay? not very politically correct, sorry.
end random

hmmmm..... that short sorta spikey streaky thing is popular amongst lesbians in our town cin . why do you want to go shorter?

mysterious_jen said:

hmmmm..... that short sorta spikey streaky thing is popular amongst lesbians in our town cin . why do you want to go shorter?

:yikes: maybe I'll grow it long again........

shorter hair means it's easier to do, I have super thick hair and don't do the whole styling thing very well, also my sister has long hair and I just can't bring myself to have the same do.:reject:

Gluey and Ali have short hair and they look good:up:

cinnaminson said:
Ali's gone, Gluey's been:barf: , Galeon Girls been around a bit, don't know where anyone else is:shrug: it's been a bit slow lately. Everyone must know that it's just not the same without you:eyebrow:

:wink: I'm not an aussie remember, and I like getting up late... so yea, I'm only around in my mornings when I'm working... or at days like today when I'm just too hyper to lay in bed till 2pm... :drool: even tho I'm too lazy to get dressed now...

:tsk: people and their real lives...

my random- i have pms, man man is ANOYING . he shower's too long too many times a day, eats too much and never covers anything back up in the fridge so the food dries out :madwife: im sure there is more he is bugging me with ...

i wish i was drunk :sad:

end random :rant:

Galeongirl said:

err... :wink: 16...

but for strong alcohol >20% it's 18 indeed
18 is also driver's license...

drinking at 16:drool: :drool: :madwife: I was so small at 16 that only a drop would have done a fine job:drunk:

I know you're not from Oz but you're always here when we are and you just fit in so well:wink: I could make you and honourary Aussie and tap you on both shoulders with some gum leaf. or pour some beer over your head, your choice:up:

Last edited:
cinnaminson said:

:yikes: maybe I'll grow it long again........

shorter hair means it's easier to do, I have super thick hair and don't do the whole styling thing very well, also my sister has long hair and I just can't bring myself to have the same do.:reject:

Gluey and Ali have short hair and they look good:up:

yeah i know they are GAWJUS !!! :drool:
go with what you feel is good honey, im just jelous cos my hair is crap however it do it :giggle:
if i had a macro it would be

"HAIR - UR DOING IT WRONG"

:wink: I haven't been drunk yet, I tried, believe me... but not successfully.... my resistance is high!

:hyper: OMG NEW CHAPTER OF DIARIES!!!!!

:shifty: ahem, I'll....brb

mysterious_jen said:
my random- i have pms, man man is ANOYING . he shower's too long too many times a day, eats too much and never covers anything back up in the fridge so the food dries out :madwife: im sure there is more he is bugging me with ...

i wish i was drunk :sad:

end random :rant:

oooh, I'm pms-ing too:eyebrow: maybe the whole school gets it at the same time:ohmy:
the only good thing is that it's my monthly reminder that I'm not preggers:applaud:

cinnaminson said:

I know you're not from Oz but you're always here when we are and you just fit in so well:wink: I could make you and honourary Aussie and tap you on both shoulders with some gum leaf. or pour some beer over your head, your choice:up:

:drool: I'll go with the beer over the head, but can I keep my mouth open?

Don't worry GG, being drunk isn't always such a good thing. Sometimes it's fabulous but here are some stupid things I blame drinking on. . . .
-first ever time drunk, passed out, threw up all over friends back yard, luckily they had a dog,
-passed out at a club and was helped out by one of my Dad's friends, also threw up, no dog unfortunately,
-kissed lots of random boys, luckily it never went any further,
-well there was this one time. . . . I blame drink, it's the only way I can justify it,
-threw up the morning after a big night, in front of 3 sets of parents, luckily none were mine.

lots of other things that are waaaay to embarrasing to mention. I don't drink too much these days.
:eeklaugh: and if I do I reall y make it count

things i did while i was drunk

everything.

spent the last 10 years of my life drinking so there wasnt alot i didnt do drunk.

thats sad when i think about it .

hmmmm, BACK TO FAN FIC i go !

:uhoh: ok... that's not good...

:laugh: but apparently we already have a son and a grandkid... my son is Elevated_U2_fan, who's married to Bonochick(daughter in law:wink: ) and my grandoson is TPS :lol: and all of this happened without me knowing it!

okie dokies that was a good chapter .... i think now i will drag my tired arse to bed , mabey do some more of my needle work and fall asleep sitting up.

IM AN OLD WOMAN ! :giggle:

anyway :hug: to everyone , byeeeeee

Back
Top Bottom