PGP:can u handle us,lets get this party started!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Awww :sad: I'm
4.gif
and no one's here?

NOOOOO :scream: i could of got what i wanted :evil:

Sad_Girl said:
Well. maybe not :drunk: exactly - but sitting here enjoying a couple of Mike's hard lemonades :drool:

Sounds like a drink you get in a stip joint :lmao:

Mike HARD lemonade, picks you up like never before :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

Oh, they were a huge handful :crazy: :crack: they drove me to drinking tonight, and you all know how often I do that :lol:

DJ is 3, Kayla is 5 and Jeffy is 6

and DJ and Kayla are so competetive - and there was only one fun-noodle! :scream: so I said screw it and took it away from them and kept it for myself :evil:

:lmao:

So Auntie SG won't want to play with Little WIld's & NI's when their parents want some alone time :grumpy:

yeah yeah blame me cin :wink: :hug: sigh......

ive been a bad pleban and not even had a chance to drool all over the latest pics from the last couple of weeks in france, did read some of the controversy.. :tsk:

mmm bono... i remember him ...

I haven't been here too much either:shifty: but did like the france pics.

I've been on holidays this week. woooo hoooo. Spent Sat and Sun just being lazy in preparation for the big week of painting and tidying, clearing out spare rooms etc. Went to the Zoo on Monday, fun. Felt a bit woozy there, came home and spent the whole week lying on the couch or lying on the toilet floor. Hooray for holidays. At least I've still got until Wednesday.:mad:

sick on your holiday :madwife: thats awful :hug:
you know if you have a dr's certificate you can get those days back as sick leave to have off ... :evil: i love our slack system here

:hyper::hyper::hyper: omg! my friend wanted to buy a nintendo DS lite, so he sold me his regular DS... I bought pokemon diamond right away :drool: must.satisfy.pokemon.addiction!

I'm catching up, so I"m a little bit slow :wave:

:drool: and still staring at mah pretty DS and drooling over it..

:lmao: I played till 2 am last night!

:sigh: Nope, no guitar news yet.. I decided that after my bday I'm gonna send him a 'subtle' email.. 'Hi B, Don't forget to email me when you're goin to the music shop eh? :wink:
I bet he's forgotten it :lol:

:drool: but at least I'm occupied now with mah pokemon game!
:lol: that's one thing I REFUSE to give up, pokemon :love::love:

Back
Top Bottom