PGP: Calculating Our Love for U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just made me remember. We got home around 3 am from the trip, went to bed, and then within an hour or so of getting up the next day, it's like I had this severe separation anxiety, and was all "NOOOOOOO, this CAN'T be over! I need to be sleeping outside of a venue, and eating bar food, and tightening up the line every day at 5 pm, and seeing the show every night at 9 pm, and OMG, I MISS MY GIRLS SO MUCH AND NEED TO BE WITH THEM MORE." :scream : :sad : :panic :

It was horrible. I was seriously sad and out of sorts for days after. :lo l: I'd look around me, and I HATED normal life.

:lol::hug: Me too. I still feel that way. :sad::heart::hug:

I remember having to leave you in Chicago me and were like :scream::sad::cling:

I am glad Kristen is flying home with me. At least I won't be alone!:hug:

Was there crying???

VP, I think that is how I am going to feel when Toronto is done!:sad:

Why do you think I was so easily persuaded for more shows and the big party? :D
I was pretty much in the middle of mourning the Brussels trip. :sad: It was so awesome being with your mates for a couple of days living the crazy life away from all the boring real life shit here. And then it was all gone. I don't think I could do without it for four more years!

:shifty: So now it'll be one less year.

:lol::hug: Me too. I still feel that way. :sad::heart::hug:

I remember having to leave you in Chicago me and were like :scream::sad::cling:

I know! When we got up, the room was so sad and lonely without you guys. :( :hug: And I felt awful leaving the cake, too. :lmao:

I am glad Kristen is flying home with me. At least I won't be alone!:hug:

Was there crying???

Every time Jem has left me, she's woken me up to say goodbye, so I've been half asleep. Which is probably a good thing, because I'd be a mess and cling to her and make her late for her flight and stuff. :lol:

I am glad Kristen is flying home with me. At least I won't be alone!:hug :

Was there crying???

Considering it was so damn early we were all half asleep at the time no but there def tears for me when I got home and woke up. :sad: It hit more more after. :sad::lol:

I know, everyone hates the Stache but me and Comet. :wink: She'll find it when she catches up tomorrow though.

Comet I hope you enjoy. Please don't quote. :shifty::kiss:

Considering it was so damn early we were all half asleep at the time no but there def tears for me when I got home and woke up. :sad: It hit more more after. :sad::lol:

Yeah, that's always been the way it is for me, too. When you leave, I'm like "okay, the shows are over, she has to go now," and I'm sad and all. but then when I get home, I'm like "SHE'S REALLY GONE!! NOOOOOO JEM, COME BACK!" :scream: :sad: :(

:lol:

Why do you think I was so easily persuaded for more shows and the big party? :D
I was pretty much in the middle of mourning the Brussels trip. :sad: It was so awesome being with your mates for a couple of days living the crazy life away from all the boring real life shit here. And then it was all gone. I don't think I could do without it for four more years!

:shifty: So now it'll be one less year.

I miss Brussels and Athens ( certain support band. ) :sad::lol:

Speaking of Brussels I bought a french bread baguette the other day. It was alot smaller than the one in Brussels. It made me miss the place more. :lmao::sad: The ones you and Domo bought were HUGE. :shifty::drool::lol:

For me last tour, the Toronto - Chicago trip, that was nearly two weeks and six shows in a row. Missing everyone was the biggest part of it for me, but it was also the excitement and lifestyle, too. I'd have to do some normal chore like make dinner, or run to the store, or vacuum, and I'd this "this is SO lame, I didn't have to do this when I was out on the road." :sad: Or I'd look at the clock and think of what we'd be doing at that time of the day, etc.

This CelebMatch thing sounds FUN :D (but Glenn Beck, Dubya, Justin Bieber, and RuPaul? Oh, girls, I'm so sorry :hug:).

Here's the 5 matches that came up for me-nobody of any interest, it seems :slant:. Except for maybe Jesse Eisenberg-I liked his character in 'Zombieland'...:

Your best matches
Jay Sean 97%
Penn Badgley 96%
Jesse Eisenberg 95%
Djibril Ciss 95%
Stevie Brock 95%

69% for Matt Bellamy....how convenient....:shifty: :sexywink:

:hi5: Nice.

I got 39% total (but it said we're 100% compatible intellectually, which is something) :(. Screw that :madspit:.

But I got a 91% with Stephen Colbert :hyper:! So woohoo, I'm completely fine with that! And a 67% with Craig Ferguson, which is...not too bad. Hm.

For the U2 guys, I got 52% with Bono. He ranked the lowest amongst all the guys for me, according to the match thing, it looks like Larry's my best bet! Says we're 87% compatible.

Angela

Heh, I just did mine and Edge's, and this is pretty much the way I can see it in reality:

physical 7%
emotional 99%
intellectual 98%
total 68%

I've always thought we could be bffs, but nothing physical.

I am so glad that Kristen lives here. It is great to have one other crazy ass U2 fan in town!:hug:

I know! When we got up, the room was so sad and lonely without you guys. : ( :hug : And I felt awful leaving the cake, too. :lmao :

Every time Jem has left me, she's woken me up to say goodbye, so I've been half asleep. Which is probably a good thing, because I'd be a mess and cling to her and make her late for her flight and stuff. :lol :

Awww. :sad: I was glad I had Wild to travel home with in 2005. Leaving the cake. :scream: God I miss that cake. :drool::lol:

I did a damn good job of nearly missing my flight leaving you girls last year. :reject: If you'd have been awake I probably would still be in Toronto now. :lmao:

:reject : I don't know why I thought that, Jem. :lol :

My government are asses when it comes to public holidays, wouldn't expect you to know this. :hug:

Ok, I'm still not caught up, but...

The Edge
physical 99%
emotional 43%
intellectual 89%
total 77%

So we couldn't meet emotional needs, but the sex would be HAWT. :up: I'm ok with that.

The Bono
physical 85%
emotional 33%
intellectual 98%
total 72%

Meh.

Larry Mullen Jr.
physical 33%
emotional 43%
intellectual 33%
total 37%

:lol: Drummer FAIL.

Adam Clayton

physical 46%
emotional 53%
intellectual 58%
total 52%

How am I possibly more physically compatible with Adam than Larry? *glances at cover of Achtung* Ohhhhh, ok.

And in honor of all the Spike talk-
physical 46%
emotional 94%
intellectual 65%
total 69%

:giggle: :applaud:

:hmm : :shifty : :wink :

It was Alli who led me astray. I never would have come up with that on my own. :shifty :

Don't try and blame Alli. :tsk::wink: I remember being more concerned about you finding the pool for me. :lmao:

Yeah, that's always been the way it is for me, too. When you leave, I'm like "okay, the shows are over, she has to go now," and I'm sad and all. but then when I get home, I'm like "SHE'S REALLY GONE!! NOOOOOO JEM, COME BACK!" :scream : :sad : : (

:lol :

This. :sad::scream::cling:

For me last tour, the Toronto - Chicago trip, that was nearly two weeks and six shows in a row. Missing everyone was the biggest part of it for me, but it was also the excitement and lifestyle, too. I'd have to do some normal chore like make dinner, or run to the store, or vacuum, and I'd this "this is SO lame, I didn't have to do this when I was out on the road." :sad : Or I'd look at the clock and think of what we'd be doing at that time of the day, etc.

And this. "What I have to wash dishes?" "Go get grocerys?"

LAME!!!! :angry::lol:

We'd make great nomads. Following U2. :shifty:

I got overall 79% with Bono which made me happy, but then I tried my best friend Chris' compatibility with Bono and he got 78%. :lol: I am so telling him that.

Awww. :sad: I was glad I had Wild to travel home with in 2005. Leaving the cake. :scream: God I miss that cake. :drool::lol:

I did a damn good job of nearly missing my flight leaving you girls last year. :reject: If you'd have been awake I probably would still be in Toronto now. :lmao:

My government are asses when it comes to public holidays, wouldn't expect you to know this. :hug:

But then you would have missed me in Boston/Foxboro. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom