PGP: Calculating Our Love for U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought that Harry would be the better looking one.:lol: I am a nerd for royal family things. I love the fact that he used his mother's engagement ring so that his mom would be a part of this special day! :wink:

And then Chicago, though the fence. :lol: But yeah, so glad you got to meet Edge that day, at least. :heart:

Oh god I forgot about the damn fence. :lmao:

I remember Brian putting Edge in the car to drive into the venue and giving him a sad look as we hadn't met either of them. :lol: Though with a lil help the next day we got Edge. :love::heart:

God those days were so crazy. :memories::lmao::love::hug:

Gg if you're still around I can't wait any more. :sad: Must get to the store before it gets any later. I'll catch up later tonight.

Awesome day here everyone. I accomplished nothing around the house today. :lol: but it was worth it. :kiss: Later :wave:

Gg if you're still around I can't wait any more. :sad: Must get to the store before it gets any later. I'll catch up later tonight.

Awesome day here everyone. I accomplished nothing around the house today. :lol: but it was worth it. :kiss: Later :wave:

Ack can't you wait one more minute? :sad: Im' uploading!!

Oh god I forgot about the damn fence. :lmao:

I remember Brian putting Edge in the car to drive into the venue and giving him a sad look as we hadn't met either of them. :lol: Though with a lil help the next day we got Edge. :love::heart:

God those days were so crazy. :memories::lmao::love::hug:

Crazy and fun and exhausting and exhilarating... :love:

See you comet, successful shopping! :wave:

Save a Horse...Ride a Cowboy. :shifty:

Yes please. :drool::combust:

:shifty: It didn't work as perfectly as I'd hoped, but still.

cowboybonosaveshorses.jpg

Haters gonna hate. :wink:

Crazy and fun and exhausting and exhilarating... :love:

This just made me remember. We got home around 3 am from the trip, went to bed, and then within an hour or so of getting up the next day, it's like I had this severe separation anxiety, and was all "NOOOOOOO, this CAN'T be over! I need to be sleeping outside of a venue, and eating bar food, and tightening up the line every day at 5 pm, and seeing the show every night at 9 pm, and OMG, I MISS MY GIRLS SO MUCH AND NEED TO BE WITH THEM MORE." :scream: :sad: :panic:

It was horrible. I was seriously sad and out of sorts for days after. :lol: I'd look around me, and I HATED normal life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom