PGP: Calculating Our Love for U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the drums. :D So I'm doing the quest on the drums. it's taking quite a while to finish everything, and when I'm done with drums I reckon there's a guitar one too. Haven't seen some numbers I expected to see, one of which is Dragonforce. Then again, that would require a double bassdrum, so that may be the problem.

then you're a drum hero instead :D
sounds fun, but I'm not sure if I would have enough willpower to bother to play that thing:lol: never been that much of a game person... a few games have made me happy though!

Well that's the beauty of it. It's not too much of a game, as there's music involved too. :D Fun for everyone, hardcore gamers and randoms.

Hey Guys :hug:

I'm good. Just skipping my first class this morning cuz we're watching a movie that he said wasn't gonna be on the exam.

*hides from Zooey* :reject:

:shame:

:shh:
My 2nd year of college (about 100 years ago) I had a bio class (I was a theatre major, mind you) at 8am, the only 8am class I ever had in college. I would either sleep through it or go and fall alseep - it was a 200 seat lecture hall. My good friend would give me his notes and I got a B in the class.

:shame:

:shh:
My 2nd year of college (about 100 years ago) I had a bio class (I was a theatre major, mind you) at 8am, the only 8am class I ever had in college. I would either sleep through it or go and fall alseep - it was a 200 seat lecture hall. My good friend would give me his notes and I got a B in the class.

Perfect!

I've never had an 8am class but I did have an 8:30am on. It was my very first university class ever.

So we tried some drinks at work. Because I did not eat this morning, I iz a little tipsy at work. Oops. :drunk:

My job rules.

Was that so you can recommend some of the house specialties?

I have a student who works at a spa and he "has to" get all of the treatments to he can make recommendations. Tough gig.

I've been good. Just really busy with school lately cuz exams are coming up and the end of semester essay due dates are approaching :crack:

You?

Ps. I loved your little message on my FB. I feel loved :cute:

I replied to it.

I hear ya. We have a show in 2 weeks and I just assigned final projects. :crack:

I'm okay - kinda "in between" fitness goals right now so I'm not really working out too hard. And still struggling with trying to make this overseas thing work. But doing okay. Tired a lot. [/pityparty]

Was that so you can recommend some of the house specialties?

I have a student who works at a spa and he "has to" get all of the treatments to he can make recommendations. Tough gig.

I hear ya. We have a show in 2 weeks and I just assigned final projects. :crack:

I'm okay - kinda "in between" fitness goals right now so I'm not really working out too hard. And still struggling with trying to make this overseas thing work. But doing okay. Tired a lot. [/pityparty]

:hug:

Hope things settle down a bit for you. Try not to get too stressed about the overseas thing. It'll work out if it's meant to be. When the time comes to figure out actually moving over there, cuz they're for sure gonna give you the full scholarship and everything :sexywink:, then worry about it.

Here's a little something to cheer you up. It always cheers me up :love:

YouTube - Larry Mullen, Jr. of U2 singing Dirty Old Town

*driveby*

Guitar Hero! :love:

That "Raining Blood" track by Slayer... :crack:

Slayer songs are fun on drums. :D Did you try on bass, guitar drums or vocals?

The only part about the new guitar hero I hate is that there's a huge subquest full of Rush songs. Apparently they're quite big in the US but I'd never heard of them before the "I know people" dude started talking about them as the best thing since sliced bread.

:wave: wow the thread's dead tonight!

I just won a contest! :hyper: One of my friends hosted it on her blog, and she drew my name! I have a good sixth sense about these kinds of things, and I KNEW I was going to win when I posted my entry. :lol: :love: I'm getting an Amazon gift card, which is fantastic, because I was planning on ordering a bunch of books this week anyway. Now I can get DOUBLE the books, since I'll only have to pay for half of them! :love: Day = MADE!!

Slayer songs are fun on drums. :D Did you try on bass, guitar drums or vocals?

The only part about the new guitar hero I hate is that there's a huge subquest full of Rush songs. Apparently they're quite big in the US but I'd never heard of them before the "I know people" dude started talking about them as the best thing since sliced bread.

:wave: wow the thread's dead tonight!

They're Canadian. Have been around since the early 70s. The peak of their popularity was probably the late 70s through to the late 80s, but they still put out new material and their tours sell out all over, worldwide. They're one of the quintessential, respected (not on here by all the indie kids, though) classic rock bands. :nerd:

Hi everyone. :wave:

I just won a contest! :hyper: One of my friends hosted it on her blog, and she drew my name! I have a good sixth sense about these kinds of things, and I KNEW I was going to win when I posted my entry. :lol: :love: I'm getting an Amazon gift card, which is fantastic, because I was planning on ordering a bunch of books this week anyway. Now I can get DOUBLE the books, since I'll only have to pay for half of them! :love: Day = MADE!!

I just saw - congrats!! :hi5:

That's awesome! Congrats! :applaud:

Wow lucky you! :D Gift cards are really nice right before the holiday season!

They're Canadian. Have been around since the early 70s. The peak of their popularity was probably the late 70s through to the late 80s, but they still put out new material and their tours sell out all over, worldwide. They're one of the quintessential, respected (not on here by all the indie kids, though) classic rock bands. :nerd:

Hi everyone. :wave:

Ah woops, my bad! Figures why I don't know them if they're from the 70s mostly. I don't think I know any metal band from that era.. well asides from AC/DC perhaps. I know they're pretty much gods to hipsters these days, probably the reason they got a big part in the GH game. Their songs are far too much 'noise' for me /old

How are you today? No drama on the kitten front?

Thanks ladies. That totally made my day! :D Now I can get about 5-6 books, which is so sweet. Definitely gives me more options for holiday reading.

And speaking of books, any suggestions on good things you've read lately? I need to check out the book thread to see what others have reviewed, in case there might be something interesting there, but I'd love your opinions! If you read, that is... :lol:

:applaud:congratulations!! right on time then :)

i've been productive again - studied a bit! (read: worked through powerpoint slides of those lectures that i skipped :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom